raghavgarg28

Jun 20, 2018
It's a very buggy game. You will see various bugs version to version. I believe the black screen will go away once the tutorial is over and you try moving to a different location. For instance, the last version I played the animations wouldn't work most of the time, but in the current version the animations work a bit more consistently, but a lot of animations or stills are now choppy or broken. The game is just a buggy mess, but that's par for the course.
My game works fine with your method, it’s just that the console doesn’t work at all.
All the animations works fine and no black screens so far

Reactions: kDarcsen

Ric

Oct 21, 2016
All Mac links show corrupted when I try to unzip them, can someone reupload?
And the solution I presented was to just download the WIN or LINUX zip files, and run the game through the SDK. It's also useful for all the games that don't release on MAC right away, or the MAC version is a buggy mess, both of which occur.
I tried unzipping through terminal and it didnt work, what was the command you used?
All Mac links show corrupted when I try to unzip them, can someone reupload?
mac version is not working "unable to extract it"
I checked all my links ( #9,275 ) - everything works without problems. On Mac OS, you can simply unzip and play, without any additional software.
I did not check links from the OP, but they are unlikely to be different.
In any case, no one complained about the game from April to mid-June. It all started after updating the OP.
Accordingly, there may be 2 reasons
1. The moderator updated the OP with an error (which is unlikely)
2. People who do not know how to use the 7zip archiver correctly appeared in the topic

In version m, you can really see a minor bug, but this happens extremely rarely and can be ignored. ("very buggy game" usually happens for those who incorrectly use save or cheats)

On other sites that hosted similar links, there was not a single complaint that something was not working. Problems as usual, only on f95...

raghavgarg28

Jun 20, 2018
I checked all my links ( #9,275 ) - everything works without problems. On Mac OS, you can simply unzip and play, without any additional software.
In any case, no one complained about the game from April to mid-June. It all started after updating the OP.
2. People who do not know how to use the 7zip archiver correctly appeared in the topic

In version m, you can really see a minor bug, but this happens extremely rarely and can be ignored. ("very buggy game" usually happens for those who incorrectly use save or cheats)

On other sites that hosted similar links, there was not a single complaint that something was not working. Problems as usual, only on f95...
To your second point, one or two people may not know how to use the 7zip (very unlikely) but whole lot of people saying the same thing is astronomical. Also, the point you made that no one complained in April-mid June, there might not have been a problem then, if you want, i can come here every week and make unnecessary complaints.
I am say everything with the utmost respect and do not mean to offend you or anyone

PS- this is a platform where people make and download games, so if users are giving feedback that the file is not unzipping, please don’t say that they don’t know how to unzip a file, it is just a feedback which the dev can look into whenever they update the post

raghavgarg28

Jun 20, 2018

Forgot to mention this, the file which you uploaded is unzipping perfectly and thanks for that

Reactions: Marrionette and Ric

Ric

Oct 21, 2016
To your second point, one or two people may not know how to use the 7zip (very unlikely) but whole lot of people saying the same thing is astronomical. Also, the point you made that no one complained in April-mid June, there might not have been a problem then, if you want, i can come here every week and make unnecessary complaints.
I am say everything with the utmost respect and do not mean to offend you or anyone

PS- this is a platform where people make and download games, so if users are giving feedback that the file is not unzipping, please don’t say that they don’t know how to unzip a file, it is just a feedback which the dev can look into whenever they update the post
First of all, do not forget that this is a pirate forum for adults. There is no author in this thread. Writing feedbacks is good, but for whom? In addition, everything needs to be done on time. When people who pay money and are directly interested in the quality of the game have no complaints and everything works for them. On a pirated site, people who have not been aware for 2 months that the game has long been released, begin to write that something is not working.
If three or four people wrote the same thing, this is not an “astronomical number of people” and is not at all an indicator of a problem. Given your desire to stop suffering and start complaining every week, a question arises that prevented these people and you from writing about the "problem" earlier. Since you yourself wrote about unnecessary complaints, there is no problem described. 2Options and if it is not 1 then 2.
In case there is an error in the upload by the moderator. Then again you need to remember that this is a forum for adults and the user should notify the moderator when an error is detected. Judging by the "astronomical number of people" with the same problem, no one reported to the moderator or the problem is valid in option 2.

What is the point of writing the same posts with the same questions. Why do some people lose the ability to not only read but sometimes think. Feedback should be related to the game, and not to the work of the archiver. Unarchiving errors should be written on the forums where archivers are discussed. And if we write feedbacks, then in the section for feedbacks (REVIEWS)

In addition, you apparently did not meet others topics, where people start asking how to unzip the game and this continues on several pages. Although the answer is quite easily found on the Internet. But even with a detailed answer, indicating all the options, the questions do not stop. And when the same question is asked about 50 times, this is also not an indicator of the problem, but a factor that some are too lazy to solve something on their own.

Also was written: "All Mac links show corrupted"( lie ) and "the file which you uploaded is unzipping perfectly" - this is direct evidence of my words. For some reason, for example, I have to check what I'm writing, check the links. And others can simply "write feedbacks" without checking anything.

Sacra_Umbra

Oct 7, 2019
Hey, lads, can anyone give me quick rundown on what's been happening last half a year? Please, don't tell me it's "NOTHING". Pleeease.

Jul 14, 2018
Hey, lads, can anyone give me quick rundown on what's been happening last half a year? Please, don't tell me it's "NOTHING". Pleeease.
I don't recall when I started playing it, but it seems like it was about a year ago.

There was a Covid April Fools version. It had video-phone sex.

That has made it to the full game.

Oni has decided, at some point, to tear the game apart and put it back together. Supposedly Jean is coming. I think Jean has been coming for about four to six months now, but Jean is totally coming soon you guys, promise.

I think that covers it.

Sacra_Umbra

Oct 7, 2019
I don't recall when I started playing it, but it seems like it was about a year ago.

There was a Covid April Fools version. It had video-phone sex.

That has made it to the full game.

Oni has decided, at some point, to tear the game apart and put it back together. Supposedly Jean is coming. I think Jean has been coming for about four to six months now, but Jean is totally coming soon you guys, promise.

I think that covers it.
Thanks, guess I'll have to try out that phone-sex thing, huh.

Deleted member 1267484

Mar 3, 2019
If her obedience is high and her love low, you can shove it in without asking, and she’s very clearly not in to it at all, but doesn’t stop you. The number of times you do this is tracked as rogue_forced I think, and burns off at a rate of one a day or one a time segment, I forget which. Hole switching counts as a new force, so if you ATP and PTA a couple of times, you’ve got several counts for it.

While the counter is active, she has the sad/depressed looking face art.

The game doesn’t explicitly call it a rape, but... yeah, it’s totally a rape.

However, her love stat still goes up during sex, so you can essentially rape her in to loving you. Kinda weird, that.

at any rate, that’s my point in a 100% save making no sense in this game - it’s not about them fucking you wherever, it’s about how you got them to fuck you wherever. Did you convince them, make them so horny they suggested it, or did you rape them into submission?

the game has scenes for all this, but doesn’t track it

Yeah it's one of the reasons I like it despite it not being a dark game, still wish it had torture and more thorough rape though

raghavgarg28

Jun 20, 2018
First of all, do not forget that this is a pirate forum for adults. There is no author in this thread. Writing feedbacks is good, but for whom? In addition, everything needs to be done on time. When people who pay money and are directly interested in the quality of the game have no complaints and everything works for them. On a pirated site, people who have not been aware for 2 months that the game has long been released, begin to write that something is not working.
If three or four people wrote the same thing, this is not an “astronomical number of people” and is not at all an indicator of a problem. Given your desire to stop suffering and start complaining every week, a question arises that prevented these people and you from writing about the "problem" earlier. Since you yourself wrote about unnecessary complaints, there is no problem described. 2Options and if it is not 1 then 2.
In case there is an error in the upload by the moderator. Then again you need to remember that this is a forum for adults and the user should notify the moderator when an error is detected. Judging by the "astronomical number of people" with the same problem, no one reported to the moderator or the problem is valid in option 2.

What is the point of writing the same posts with the same questions. Why do some people lose the ability to not only read but sometimes think. Feedback should be related to the game, and not to the work of the archiver. Unarchiving errors should be written on the forums where archivers are discussed. And if we write feedbacks, then in the section for feedbacks (REVIEWS)

In addition, you apparently did not meet others topics, where people start asking how to unzip the game and this continues on several pages. Although the answer is quite easily found on the Internet. But even with a detailed answer, indicating all the options, the questions do not stop. And when the same question is asked about 50 times, this is also not an indicator of the problem, but a factor that some are too lazy to solve something on their own.

Also was written: "All Mac links show corrupted"( lie ) and "the file which you uploaded is unzipping perfectly" - this is direct evidence of my words. For some reason, for example, I have to check what I'm writing, check the links. And others can simply "write feedbacks" without checking anything.
It’s only you who is having a problem with people posting their views/comments
If you don’t like it, turn off the notifications
Don’t be a rude prick

raghavgarg28

Jun 20, 2018

The thing about the all the mac links not working are those posted in the OP
I already mentioned the link you provided works.
So there is no contradiction here except in your head
And people will write they have a problem if and when they face it, be it a day, week, month or a year, if you have problems with people posting, maybe you shouldn’t be here because as you said this is a "pirated" site, so if no one else has a problem with people posting, then you shouldn’t have the problem with is according to your own stupid logic.
I and people will ask the questions even 5000 times if we don’t get the answer so 50 is just a small number
Also, see the picture i attached, it was updated last week and not in April according to you, you can see the time and date on my mac here so you don’t go one saying that the photo is fake

Ric

Oct 21, 2016
It’s only you who is having a problem with people posting their views/comments
If you don’t like it, turn off the notifications
Don’t be a rude prick
Where and when was I opposed to expressing opinions? Have you definitely read what I wrote about? We are in the topic of the game, where the game should be discussed. What you call “opinions” was connected with the work of archivers, and the links that I published were called into question. If a person says that there are no working links in the topic, and I say the opposite, then is this a violation in your opinion? That is, people can say anything, but if I want to say something, should I be silent? But what about my opinion? Maybe in this topic and links to the game do not need to be published so as not to violate anyone’s opinion? What about copyright? Why do not you pay the author for the game, but "steal" it on a pirate site. If someone else’s opinions are so important to you, the author’s opinion should be paramount for you. Close your account on a pirate site and pay for the work of the authors. Then your words will be fair.
In the meantime, you should not forget that just freedom of opinion gives me and other users the right to post. There are forum rules and if my actions do not suit someone, then you must act in accordance with the forum rules. Make a complaint to the administration about me, tell me what I violated, (in vain "do not blow the air")
And if I didn't break anything, then without you I'll decide how and when I can speak out on this topic...

Reactions: Dragonxan
4.40 star(s) 148 Votes