quiboune

Sep 2, 2018
This "Mac links work/don't work" discussion should have ended so, so long ago. Just point people having problems to the links that do work and move on unless you want to try and find the reason they're having said problems.

On a side note, this
Yeah it's one of the reasons I like it despite it not being a dark game, still wish it had torture and more thorough rape though

raghavgarg28

Jun 20, 2018
Where and when was I opposed to expressing opinions? Have you definitely read what I wrote about? We are in the topic of the game, where the game should be discussed. What you call “opinions” was connected with the work of archivers, and the links that I published were called into question. If a person says that there are no working links in the topic, and I say the opposite, then is this a violation in your opinion? That is, people can say anything, but if I want to say something, should I be silent? But what about my opinion? Maybe in this topic and links to the game do not need to be published so as not to violate anyone’s opinion? What about copyright? Why do not you pay the author for the game, but "steal" it on a pirate site. If someone else’s opinions are so important to you, the author’s opinion should be paramount for you. Close your account on a pirate site and pay for the work of the authors. Then your words will be fair.
In the meantime, you should not forget that just freedom of opinion gives me and other users the right to post. There are forum rules and if my actions do not suit someone, then you must act in accordance with the forum rules. Make a complaint to the administration about me, tell me what I violated, (in vain "do not blow the air")
And if I didn't break anything, then without you I'll decide how and when I can speak out on this topic...
i don’t have enough time to argue with a dimwitted person nor i am interested in talking to you
and if i want to post something about not working then i am gonna post it
peace to you

• Angry
Reactions: Ric
Jul 14, 2018
Oni would be right at home working for Bethesda.
aside from bugs, Oni seems to be anti-Bethesda.

Bethesda gives you a long story with mildly interesting things and more side content than most games have as main stories, but while they’re all different it is mostly kinda bland and uninteresting, leaving you to have to dig for the real fun stuff.

Oni gives you no story with a small handful of incredibly interesting things but mostly the same thing over and over again, just with slightly different graphics, with the unique and interesting stuff front and center as a disguise to how exactly the same everything under the surface is.

4.40 star(s) 148 Votes