Woroshi

Aug 8, 2017
Like... i think this is the worst change-log I've ever seen in any type of software...

I don't even know if there's something new...

NotYourBiznes

Apr 2, 2019
So many updates yet so little content. It's... meh. I've never liked games where you control sex scenes and this game didn't change it. Also the fact that it's already 4 years old and there's only a few hours of gameplay...

Jul 14, 2018
Sorry, you can do what to Rogue? I thought I'd seen everything in this game.
If her obedience is high and her love low, you can shove it in without asking, and she’s very clearly not in to it at all, but doesn’t stop you. The number of times you do this is tracked as rogue_forced I think, and burns off at a rate of one a day or one a time segment, I forget which. Hole switching counts as a new force, so if you ATP and PTA a couple of times, you’ve got several counts for it.

While the counter is active, she has the sad/depressed looking face art.

The game doesn’t explicitly call it a rape, but... yeah, it’s totally a rape.

However, her love stat still goes up during sex, so you can essentially rape her in to loving you. Kinda weird, that.

at any rate, that’s my point in a 100% save making no sense in this game - it’s not about them fucking you wherever, it’s about how you got them to fuck you wherever. Did you convince them, make them so horny they suggested it, or did you rape them into submission?

the game has scenes for all this, but doesn’t track it

Last edited:

Ghostly Hale

Jan 26, 2018
If her obedience is high and her love low, you can shove it in without asking, and she’s very clearly not in to it at all, but doesn’t stop you. The number of times you do this is tracked as rogue_forced I think, and burns off at a rate of one a day or one a time segment, I forget which. Hole switching counts as a new force, so if you ATP and PTA a couple of times, you’ve got several counts for it.

While the counter is active, she has the sad/depressed looking face art.

The game doesn’t explicitly call it a rape, but... yeah, it’s totally a rape.

However, her love stat still goes up during sex, so you can essentially rape her in to loving you. Kinda weird, that.

at any rate, that’s my point in a 100% save making no sense in this game - it’s not about them fucking you wherever, it’s about how you got them to fuck you wherever. Did you convince them, make them so horny they suggested it, or did you rape them into submission?

the game has scenes for all this, but doesn’t track it
No weird, we call that 'Stockholm syndrome?' i think. Or does it only count if we take her prisoner?

djoal

Sep 3, 2019
i just would like new character or/and new scene/anim from the old ones but something now cause it's been a while since the last change in this game....but for now i play "Love & Sex: Second Base [v20.5.2i] [Andrealphus]" it's a game "like" this one really nice if you guys didn't try it go.

4.40 star(s) 148 Votes