Emperor_Arcturus

Jul 18, 2017
Is it just me or is this build absolutely broken?
Didn't read the yellow writing did you? "
Version 0.990 contains a lot of bugs due to being heavily rewritten, the developer is working through them as they are reported.
Only download this version if you are fine with encountering errors or general instability.
"

Reactions: JackH13 and Marta

Kylar Stern

Jul 29, 2017
I was excited with Laura...but I just KNOW Oni is gonna make Jean a bitch and put as little effort into her as possible. Because Oni hates Jean. Gwen would've been a great character....but some people wanted to spite Oni.

Lets admit it though, the only that has really kept this game alive is the modded ver. After that...this game is basically a fuck all type thing with no actual plot or character progression.

CommanderShepard

Oct 24, 2018
Please, may some1 point me to latest android version available?
View attachment 189970

Overview:
You are a new Mutant who has the ability to be immune to all other Mutant powers including the girl with the deadly touch Rogue. She's intrigued and susceptible to your influence so you can either play nice and show her the love she's been missing or train her to be your lap dog.​

Thread Update: 2020-04-04
Release Date: 2020-04-04
Developer: Oni
Censored: No
Version: 0.990m
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

Console Variables:

Version 0.990 contains a lot of bugs due to being heavily rewritten, the developer is working through them as they are reported.
Only download this version if you are fine with encountering errors or general instability.

DOWNLOAD
Win: - - -
Linux: - - -
Mac: - - -
Other: LAST STABLE VERSION 0.984h - UNOFFICAL ANDROID VERSION*

2020 Version(April Fool's version):
Win: - - -
Mac: - - -

Extras: -
Android Cheat Version
Thanks to haku04 for the share!
*This unofficial port/version is not released by developer, download at your own risk.

View attachment 45349 View attachment 45351 View attachment 45352 View attachment 45353 View attachment 45354 View attachment 45355 View attachment 45356 View attachment 189964 View attachment 189965 View attachment 189966 View attachment 189967 View attachment 189968 View attachment 189969

Troll

Apr 22, 2017
any tangible changes ? i CBA to read all that nonsensical crap that's supposed to be a change log...

haku04

Nov 30, 2017
error new game
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
ScriptError: could not find label 'Dev_Room'.

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
File "script.rpyc", line 712, in script
File "C:\Users\Haku04\Desktop\Rogue-Like-0.990m-win\renpy\ast.py", line 1552, in execute
rv = renpy.game.script.lookup(target)
File "C:\Users\Haku04\Desktop\Rogue-Like-0.990m-win\renpy\script.py", line 861, in lookup
raise ScriptError("could not find label '%s'." % str(original))
ScriptError: could not find label 'Dev_Room'.

Windows-7-6.1.7601-SP1
Ren'Py 6.99.13.2919
Rogue-Like 0.990m

Ghostly Hale

Jan 26, 2018
I remember a year or so ago joking about how I'd only download the game when the version was up to the letter "P" and someone telling me off and getting all butthurt because the way Oni worked, versions would only ever get up to like "F" or something and the game would NEVER reach so many updates.

We're only 3 letters away now.
At this rate i'll have to task my grandkids with waiting for the gewnpool update. :D

Reactions: JackH13

Mathesar

Mar 20, 2018
Oni and Innoxia (of Lilith's Throne) seem to have a fierce competition going on about who can stretch the least amount of new content over the longest time period. So far nobody wins and everybody loses, but what a battle it is!
At least Innoxia's patch notes typically have a page full of bug fixes and a page full of engine tweaks so you can see where the time went. Oni's patch notes are usually along the lines of, "This might fix some stuff, idk." Innoxia is slow and has issues prioritizing things, but I don't even know what the fuck Oni is spending his time on.

JaggedJaw

Oct 6, 2017
At least Innoxia's patch notes typically have a page full of bug fixes and a page full of engine tweaks so you can see where the time went. Oni's patch notes are usually along the lines of, "This might fix some stuff, idk." Innoxia is slow and has issues prioritizing things, but I don't even know what the fuck Oni is spending his time on.
I think that's the point

Nizzquizz

Oct 20, 2017
Sure, and with changelog-highlights such as
"Reduced reindeer and rabbit tail lengths from 15% and 10% of body height, respectively, to 5% and 7.5%.",
you know her working time is time well spent.

I'm taking the piss of course, but I actually agree. Plus, with Inno it's obvious as day that she cares greatly about her work. Not so sure about Oni in that regard.

4.40 star(s) 148 Votes