Feb 6, 2018
Hey guys is there any special way to progress with Ms.Frost's questline?
I tried everything by raising her affection through console cheats but I believe I am missing a certain trigger, before cheating the game always told me to try and check on her after class but that didn't really do anything for me...
I could raise affection and lust by asking her for a swim several times in the weekend which at least gave me her phone number still to no avail, but other than that I am really lost with her.

Ric

Oct 21, 2016
I tried everything by raising her affection through console cheats but I believe I am missing a certain trigger, before cheating the game always told me to try and check on her after class but that didn't really do anything for me...
I could raise affection and lust by asking her for a swim several times in the weekend which at least gave me her phone number still to no avail, but other than that I am really lost with her.
If you know how to use cheats, you should be able to use the search on the topic. This question has been answered many times. In addition, your post has an answer to your question.

Feb 6, 2018
If you know how to use cheats, you should be able to use the search on the topic. This question has been answered many times. In addition, your post has an answer to your question.
Yeah but the problem is, whenever I try to flirt with her she uses the default text about how it is inappropriate and I am certainly sure that this has been answered but when I see that this thread already has 467 pages... yeah a better way to search for what I am looking for would be great... o_O

• Angry
Reactions: CommanderShepard

CommanderShepard

Oct 24, 2018
Yeah but the problem is, whenever I try to flirt with her she uses the default text about how it is inappropriate and I am certainly sure that this has been answered but when I see that this thread already has 467 pages... yeah a better way to search for what I am looking for would be great... o_O
IF ONLY THERE WAS SEARCH ENGINE ON THIS SITE

IMG_20200410_154223_148.JPG
OH WAIT

Sorcery-2.png

Ric

Oct 21, 2016
Well, you would have included and thought at least a little logic. If you are told to check it after class. You sat in class until evening and it didn’t work. And what else can you do in a game where there are only a few locations and you can enter and exit?
Children's puzzles are harder than this ...

OR use the topic search write for example "unlock emma"
https://f95zone.to/search/52378377/?q=unlock+emma&t=post&c[thread]=14&o=relevance
Only 3 pages, and in the first posts an answer. If you are in no hurry to do everything, you can find the answer in 1 minute

Reactions: Rexaureus

Booper_dooper

Mar 26, 2020
visit her after the class in the evening i think

Evil Earthworm Jim

Dec 21, 2019
Go back to the class room after your detention with Emma, you will get an event that will further your relationship with her. After your detention she should say something like "I need to take care of something" (I can't remember exactly what it is she says) and she should be blushing.

4.40 star(s) 149 Votes