SerHawkes

Engaged Member
Oct 29, 2017
So I more or less finally got around to finally hooking up with Storm for the first time (with her being the first girlfriend over Rogue) End result?
screenshot0005.png
Okay... "May" have over done it with the morning wake up but... I don't have any regrets.

Honestly have to say that I now putting her on my top spot over Lauren. Lauren had a good run but now sits tight and pretty at second place.

Certainly looking forward to the future updates, and hopefully less lag and better animations/content.

Apr 1, 2019
what's change for 96c?
Miscellaneous bug fixes.

From what I recall someone explained it earlier, I think it was also CertainlyNotThatGuy.
You need to be good enough with the teacher, have made Xavier not stop you, and the teacher and the girl needs to be on good terms.
She will not only not stop you anymore, but start masturbating.
I could be quite wrong, but I think that only happens during the note passing event.
As Helivesoncemore noted, that's only for the note passing event. Regarding getting caught having sex, the mechanics are as follows (in order that checks are made). Note this is done each time you perform an action:
  • The game will check if the girl has "uninterrupted" in recent actions, or if the player has "MindFuck" in recent actions. If so, the rest of the check for getting caught is skipped. Not having traced back where these are from at this time I can only say these likely relate to specific events, but it is something a person cheating via console commands could take advantage of with the command 'Player.RecentActions.append("MindFuck")' (without the 's) or similar for the girl, replacing Player with the [GirlName]X and "MindFuck" with "uninterrupted".
  • A variable Cnt is set to how many times "spotted" is found in the main Girl's RecentActions, with a maximum value of 4 and a minimum value of 1 even if there are no instances of it there.
  • Sets the variable D20 to a random integer between 1 and 20 (inclusive).
  • If Jean or Emma is taking part in the activities and has been told to screen Xavier's perception, 8 is added to D20 (This can't actually be enabled through normal gameplay. Code indicates that the intent is, you must have gotten caught by Xavior with Jean at least once, then chat with her until she complains about being caught and comes up with the idea after which you can then enable or disable it with her in her dirty talk menu. However, the code to put that conversation in her chat options is commented out. For Emma it isn't commented out but you must already have Jean set to screen Xavier's perception, then, after having caught Emma masturbating in the classroom, chat with Emma until she comes up with a similar idea. You can use console commands to get around Jean's limit via the command 'JeanX.Traits.append("screen")' without the 's).
  • If D20 is less than 10, notable will notice what you're doing:
    • If Taboo is greater than 20, Xavier will notice if you haven't disabled him catching you with that girl, and your action is not just kissing (which is considered too innocent for him to care). He will have you and all involved girls come to his office.
    • If Xavier didn't call you to his office, it next checks if your in the classroom with either Storm or Emma as teacher (this means at the podium and not in the foreground with other girls). In either case, the teacher will tell you to stop. If the girl has less than 700 inhibition, she'll get embarrassed and run out of the room. There are also some checks in there to see if the girl and teacher will like each other more or less from the event (girl staying and already liking the teacher at least 500 will case an increase, leaving or not liking the teacher that much causes a decrease. Regardless of if the check stays or leaves, the relationship between the two will then improve some, with a check of liking each other 800 to see if it improves even more). If the teacher was Emma, she'll give the player detention.
    • If D20 is 1, only one girl is present, it's not night, and you haven't been interrupted recently, a girl will show up and interrupt. Girl is chosen randomly from those not present who haven't been locked out, then it goes through some various checks that includes seeing if the door is locked, where you are, determining if the girl can get in on her own or will ask to be let in (and if she'll force her way in if refused) followed by seeing if the girl leaves, stops the action, joins in, etc.
    • Any other girls in the room that are not taking part notice what's going on.
  • If Taboo is less than or equal to 20 (meaning you're in a small private space with other people potentially present), any other girls will notice.
  • Otherwise, if Cnt is less than 4 and you're doing more than just kissing, miscellaneous students start noticing.
    • If the girl is an exhibitionist, she's into it.
    • If the girl has at least 650 Inhibition and isn't an exhibitionist, she's fine with it.
    • If the girl has at least 1000 combine Obedience and Inhibition, and isn't in the above two categories, she's uncomfortable, but will go along with it if you tell her to.
    • Otherwise the girl gets embarrassed and leaves.
    • When given the choice to let them watch or stop it's possible to gain some stats with some girls depending on which of the three categories they were in above, and what you choose to do. Mostly, stopping for girls who aren't into it will cause 5 love gain (up to a limit of 900), with some girls potentially gaining more, and Jean potentially gaining obedience as well.
  • If Taboo was greater than 20, you're doing more than just kissing, Cnt is 4 or more, the girl isn't an Exhibitionist, and the girl isn't Jean while she's permitted to mind whammy people to make them forget her indiscretions, the girl will gain the Exhibitionist trait.
  • If the above, but the girl was already an exhibitionist and D20 is greater than 15, the crowd cheers.
  • If Cnt is less than 4, "spotted" is added to the girl's RecentActions.
  • If it isn't there already, "spotted" is added to the girl's DailyActions.

This does mean that in public you generally have a 50% chance to get caught by Xavier, the staff, or other girls on any sex action, but will always get caught by other students. If Emma or Jean are Screening Xavier catching you, it also makes any other named characters catching you far less likely so long as you are in a public area. No matter what happens, other students will always notice what you are doing in public, so long as you aren't stopped by someone before it gets that far. However, you only get told they noticed you if you are doing more than just kissing.

The most exploitable thing however is that you can make any girl an exhibitionist fairly easily by just making out with her in public for four or five turns, then start jacking off (though if she gets mad and leaves if you attempt this it won't work) or start fondling her to make a girl an exhibitionist while skipping all the check of people spotting her and possibly scaring her away. You do still have to succeed on not getting caught by Xavior in the check where you switch, but that's only a single 50% chance of failure. The easiest place to pull this off would be the classroom in the evening, as the Taboo value there is only 30 while every other Taboo value over 20 (which is required for the girl to gain the exhibitionist trait) is 40.

Also note that Jean cannot gain the exhibitionist trait unless you have her set to no mind whammy people, which requires getting caught with her by Xavior. However, she doesn't particularly need it since mind whammying people causes her to be willing to do stuff in public even without it.

As an aside, I did find where the Taboo values are set, and edited it into my previous post.

Last edited:

King_Of_Derp

Jan 10, 2020
Ok, I know I might have asked this question before, but how would I get the one of the girls to change there personality type? I know there is the "act more obedient" "act more lovely" thing, but it is very slow. Is there a way to do it via the console commands? It would help save time and help me experiment with some thing.

Lidel29

Jan 22, 2019
Here is the android version of the latest version of the game created by sensitiveusername .
Also a clarification the current blog of sensitiveusername was deleted here the explanation of sensitiveusername:
The blog got taken down since google thought the upcoming traffic from the site was caused by a spam account and thought the blog by proxy is a spam blog.

In case someone is looking for the new blog:

and they are also

DerKER

Jul 14, 2017
Man I love this game but I kinda feel that some of the sprites are kind of pixelated, I dont know if its just me or does anyone else get what im saying.

ItSTheDarnNexus

Sep 21, 2019
I find how to make ahegao face. You need make girl come over 5 time in one horny session. The rest you can see on screenshots. Work with all girls)
It's worth noting that she takes on that face only during that dialogue (if you say you're not done). If you want her to display it during the act, you'll need to continue pushing her a bit further. If you do, she'll keep the ahegao face regardless of what you do to her, until you stop the action.

Unrelated, but I've had a thought... Why are the girls the only one allowed to wake up early to give us a blowy ? Methinks we could wake up early and start playing with them while they're still asleep to score some easy points, and to get back at them..

leathermax

Feb 10, 2019
I love this game, but it could really use a year's end end-goal. something to make being a student worth it.otherwise you soon got no real reason to go to class or the gym over constantly inviting the girls over to your room for orgies.
Well, doing those things give you xp to level up, which means yo get more income to buy more stuff for the girls, unlock focus to last more time, and increase the amount of times you can dispose of potential children. But yeah, more or less at lvl 4 you no longer need to keep going to class.

Apr 1, 2019
Well, doing those things give you xp to level up, which means yo get more income to buy more stuff for the girls, unlock focus to last more time, and increase the amount of times you can dispose of potential children. But yeah, more or less at lvl 4 you no longer need to keep going to class.
I mean, you'd probably want to hit level 5 so that you have the option to stop Xavier getting in the way, and possibly level 7 so you can buy all the level up options. Still the point that once you're high enough level there's not much motive to go to class stands. It's only really helpful at that point if you want to do the class flirting scene. Really, the Danger Room could probably use a similar sort of scene to encourage using it.

JAvatar

Mar 9, 2018
I mean, you'd probably want to hit level 5 so that you have the option to stop Xavier getting in the way, and possibly level 7 so you can buy all the level up options. Still the point that once you're high enough level there's not much motive to go to class stands. It's only really helpful at that point if you want to do the class flirting scene. Really, the Danger Room could probably use a similar sort of scene to encourage using it.
Well, level 10 for your daily stipend doesn't hurt, to get all the gifts and take your girl(s) on dates, as well, since microtransactions aren't really very lucrative last I checked. Unless you cheat, and just give yourself a few thousand dollars.

TheSwagDaddy

May 26, 2020
Guys, how can you stop Xavier to interrupt your public shenannigans? I couldn't figure it out yet. Also, I farmed out all the girls to lvl 10 and had anal/threesomes. Does the game has any more content? Like storywise or whatsoever? Much appreciated :)

Jan 28, 2018
If you have all girls to level 10, then just get caught and select the option "Hey, plan *alpha or beta or whatever* and that should do the trick. And no, no really story content besides the intro and the normal conversations. There are some events (like the write-on-paper thing in the classroom or the Halloween Event in the evening), but no real story.

TheSwagDaddy

May 26, 2020
If you have all girls to level 10, then just get caught and select the option "Hey, plan *alpha or beta or whatever* and that should do the trick. And no, no really story content besides the intro and the normal conversations. There are some events (like the write-on-paper thing in the classroom or the Halloween Event in the evening), but no real story.
I see, gonna try, thanks :)

4.40 star(s) 148 Votes