bigjay720

Jul 13, 2020
Guys, how can you stop Xavier to interrupt your public shenannigans? I couldn't figure it out yet. Also, I farmed out all the girls to lvl 10 and had anal/threesomes. Does the game has any more content? Like storywise or whatsoever? Much appreciated :)
Depending on the girl it can be as easy as getting caught, sent to his office, and enacting a "plan". or you have to get caught, sneak into his office at night and find something to blackmail him.
As for content, other than the Halloween party(accessible in your room during the evening), no. The story, such as it is, is what you make of it within your mind.

Reactions: TheSwagDaddy

leathermax

Feb 10, 2019
Depending on the girl it can be as easy as getting caught, sent to his office, and enacting a "plan". or you have to get caught, sneak into his office at night and find something to blackmail him.
As for content, other than the Halloween party(accessible in your room during the evening), no. The story, such as it is, is what you make of it within your mind.
You actually don't need to get caught, add the girl to your party and head to X's office with her, there you'll have the option to enact the plan, and if you can't at least you won't have your income halved, so you can come back to do it safely whenever you want.

Reactions: TheSwagDaddy

TheSwagDaddy

May 26, 2020
You actually don't need to get caught, add the girl to your party and head to X's office with her, there you'll have the option to enact the plan, and if you can't at least you won't have your income halved, so you can come back to do it safely whenever you want.
I see, thanks for the help guys! :)

slowpersun

May 30, 2017
I find how to make ahegao face. You need make girl come over 5 time in one horny session. The rest you can see on screenshots. Work with all girls)
It's worth noting that she takes on that face only during that dialogue (if you say you're not done). If you want her to display it during the act, you'll need to continue pushing her a bit further. If you do, she'll keep the ahegao face regardless of what you do to her, until you stop the action.
From what I understand, it takes 5 for the temp ahegao face, then apparently another 5 for permanent face BUT ONLY for the rest of interaction. Here's hoping that eventually doing 15 or 20 makes it more "permanent" (ie, for every time after that, I guess).

JeremyRenner

Dec 18, 2021
I'm having a hard time convincing Emma of having a threesome, it doesn't help that i want to pair her with Jean and Emma doesn't seem to like her?? Do I keep going on dates with both until she agrees or it isn't available to do a threesomes with her?

salscou

Apr 14, 2020
I'm having a hard time convincing Emma of having a threesome, it doesn't help that i want to pair her with Jean and Emma doesn't seem to like her?? Do I keep going on dates with both until she agrees or it isn't available to do a threesomes with her?
Emma and jean hate each other, try it with storm or rogue.

leathermax

Feb 10, 2019
Not that I've tried, but I read here some time ago that you can rise the girls appreciation for eachother if you perform activities with them both naked. Like making their swimsuits and gym uniform into going just naked and then going to the danger room and swimming pool with them. Jean has a hidden stat that calculates how much she'd be into fucking another girl, even if she hates her, so I think taht doing this will let you have angry threesomes at least, which might be funny.

primavera9925

Sep 28, 2020
From what I understand, it takes 5 for the temp ahegao face, then apparently another 5 for permanent face BUT ONLY for the rest of interaction. Here's hoping that eventually doing 15 or 20 makes it more "permanent" (ie, for every time after that, I guess).
Would a console command make the ahegao face stick?

slowpersun

May 30, 2017
>Open console
>(Using Laura for this example) type without quotes: "LauraX.OCount = 20"

I mean, no more than 10 should be needed. As far as I am aware, there is no code in game to make it "permanent" (although interesting to read about all the commented out stuff in code that is I guess for a later release date/version that someone recently found and mentioned a few pages back).

Kei-Sama

Sep 5, 2021
I remember this one scene where Laura approaches you and says that you belong to her or something and then kinda does a reverse rape thing. I've never been able to get it again. Does anyone know how?

Last edited:

JaSteel

Oct 14, 2020
I remember this one scene where Laura approaches you and says that you belong to her or something and then kinda does a reverse rape thing. I've never been able to get it again. Does anyone know how?
That's her Inhibition event where she smears her juices on your cheek and claims "mine". The easiest way is to get her Inhibition up around 850 or higher before you get her Love stat up. I notice the girls tend to do the Inhibition event only if they haven't become part of your harem yet.

Reactions: Kei-Sama
4.40 star(s) 148 Votes