prognoz

Sep 5, 2018
A full save kinda ruins the point of this game, as it's about the progression of your relationships with each girl. You can max them out in a couple hours if you try; I usually do a fresh run with each update.
my thoughts exactly, this is a journey before destination kind of game

Æstro

Sep 20, 2021
Please, someone has the link of the most recent update of android version? I can't find it.

Lidel29

Jan 22, 2019
Please, someone has the link of the most recent update of android version? I can't find it.
Two pages back I post an android version, if it does not work it is because that is the newer version for andriod, just enter the blog of the creator who already placed the link, he made another version for older andriod should be able to play.

Reactions: Æstro

Æstro

Sep 20, 2021
Two pages back I post an android version, if it does not work it is because that is the newer version for andriod, just enter the blog of the creator who already placed the link, he made another version for older andriod should be able to play.
Hi thank you very much!

Æstro

Sep 20, 2021
hey, sorry to bother especially giving me the android version, but do you know a 100% save link?

bigjay720

Jul 13, 2020
Out of curiosity: how often do you guys start new playthroughs? I feel like once you've reached the max stats for all girls the game gets a bit repetitive since there's nothing new to do, so I usually end up starting again
I typically start fresh every couple of versions. Mostly to check for new content during the various character introductions.

Reactions: Testerguy19

Emk54

Aug 10, 2019
Which girls should I go to the professor's room with at night and which drawers should I look in? I found a file and a picture, where and how can I use them?

hux06

Oct 24, 2020
Which girls should I go to the professor's room with at night and which drawers should I look in? I found a file and a picture, where and how can I use them?
Only Kitty then to use them get caught together in public and summoned to xavier's office

Mathesar

Mar 20, 2018
Only Kitty then to use them get caught together in public and summoned to xavier's office
You don't have to get caught. You can walk into Xavier's office and blackmail him at any time once you meet the requirements.

4.40 star(s) 148 Votes