Testerguy19

Nov 11, 2018
My understanding is that the Patreon isn't even Oni's real job, it's a side gig. And to be honest how many would say no to a hobby that for few hours a week could net you $7.5k per month before fees and taxes? I wouldn't, nor would I be inclined to put more effort into it. So yeah I wish Oni and other devs (looking at you SR7) would put out more content on a on a faster basis but I also respect thier hustle to find that happy medium between minimum work for maximum profit.
Aren't these worked on a weekly basis by account on a one man army instead of a team? Including artists, but not all get much credit for what it's worth due?

YoraeRasante

Jul 28, 2019
So can someone tell me what kind of a game this is?
Is it a story-driven game or just pure sex? It is more of a point-click management game with similar actions or based on the main storyline which goes somewhere or only a series of sex scenes in different locations?
Do girls have any personalities or they are sex dolls? Are have sex with them through pure stats acquisition or there is at least some story to each one? Are they all willing to do it or do all need some level of persuasion? Do girls have any character progression or do they stay the same?
Pure sex. In fact, it started as just a testing sandbox for the mechanics, but then new girls were added, then a girl with different mechanics, then new positions... Basically, it has no story, but thanks to a person here checking the codes we can see that yes, the mechanics are still being worked on, and it seems a bit more is added for each new girl, almost as if they are THE testing for said mechanic.
They have some personality, but eventually become sex dolls. In fact, it seems their personality changes as the different stats are raised. Plus they get along or not with the other girls in order to have threesomes, and one got different stats for getting along and having threesomes.
They can be persuaded with enough stats, or at least they do not stop you when you push too far with enough of them. But no actual rape, last I could find out.

Reactions: imagica

leathermax

Feb 10, 2019
Damn, that's deep. I wish I can tell my grandchildren about the experiences I lived under this tree, and pass the batton on to them before I die.

srg91

Nov 30, 2017
Rogue-like's been on this site since 2016. Looking at the comments alone, that seems longer than most members. Think about that for a second.
It's like that tree you pass on your daily commute. It's growing so slowly you hardly notice, you're pretty sure it will never really stop growing either - but it will probably outlive us all, and it would feel just weird and wrong if it wasn't around anymore.
This must be Oni's work philosophy. Written in bold caps, framed and hanging above the desk where he codes this game at. :ROFLMAO:

Reactions: Nizzquizz
Apr 1, 2019
Is there any way to make a file, then execute that file using Console, so we don't have to manually input all of the variables?
Yes. It's fairly simple actually. First, make a text document in the game folder, the name does not matter. Open it up, and type in:
Code:
init python:
    def doCheats():
            Player.Cash=99999

return "cheat confirmation";
"doCheats" can be anything that you want (so long as you aren't replacing an actual function in the game and it does not contain spaces or special characters, though underscore is fine), and is what you will type into the console (alongside the "()", meaning in the example the command would be "doCheats()" without the quotes). You can put as many commands as you want where the "Player.Cash=99999" is. Make sure to use spaces before each command to bring them to the same placement as Player.Cash is there. Tabs will cause renpy to throw an error. "cheat confirmation" can be anything you want and is just there to tell you the thing ran (you can actually remove the entire "return" line if you don't want confirmation). As an example using the full list of options you quoted (as well as a few extras I'll note that were overlooked but probably are worth having), you might do something like:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
So, commands I added there are:
  • A pair of keys that were missed ("Xavier" is used to open his office and the classroom, "All" tells the game you've gotten the key ring from Xavier's office of all the keys).
  • The mind screen options for Emma and Jean. As done they set the option to available, but not active. If you go to the dirty talk menu, you can tell them to start mind screening people, making it easier to get away with stuff. There is not actually a way to enable these options without cheating, but the code for their function is complete.
  • The mind whammy option for Jean. It is turned on by default when you meet her, but until you get her caught by Xavier, at which point he bans her doing it until you do a plan on him and force him to allow it again, you can't talk to her and have her stop doing it. Adding the trait is how it determines if you know about it and can ask her to stop (or once she's stopped start again).
  • the IX value for Jean is a hidden variable that starts at 500, and is subtracted from her shown Inhibition value when determining what her inhibition actually is for any checks. Setting it to 0 means her shown Inhibition will be her actual Inhibition.
Commands I removed were:
  • GirlX.Loose=1000, The Loose variable tracks how tight/loose the girl's anus is, and is a value from 0 to 2. It's set at the start of each day based upon their total anal activities, and will reach max looseness fairly quickly if you do any anal activity with the girl. (3 total anal actions, as in anal sex, anal dildo use, and/or anal plug use, raises them from a loose of 0 to 1. 15 total anal actions will raise this to a value of 2).
  • GirlX.Taboo=0, The Taboo value is set by the room the girl is in, and some checks for who else is there/if the door is locked. There is no point setting it with cheats in this manner. At most you might set it when about to perform a sex act, as I believe it's usually set when a girl moves to a location/the location's state is changed rather than when you are about to do a sex act, but I might be mistaken there.
  • All the sex tracking variable were removed. These variables track how many times the girl has done a given sex act, and are used in determining how willing she is to do it again/how much she likes it, and how good she is at the act. Likely one would prefer to actually raise their experience through gameplay, even if cheating to make options available, and at max stats, the girls will generally agree to anything already even without needing to have existing experience with the action. However, I'll provide the code for the actions below if one wishes to add them to the list. Replace the "GirlX" with the girl of choice. Note that the # symbol indicates everything after it on that line is a comment, and will not interfere with the code.
Also, at the point you're adding various cheat commands that are faster/easier to type in, here's a potentially amusing one:
Code:
init python:
    def bukkake(girl, cpp = 0, cpa = 0):
            girl.Spunk = ["in", "anal", "back", "belly", "tits", "hand", "hair", "facial", "mouth", "chin"] #All semen cover locations.
            girl.CreamP += 1 if cpp else 0    #Increase count for vaginal creampies by 1 if cpp is not 0 or negative
            girl.CreamA += 1 if cpa else 0    #Increase count for anal creampies by 1 if cpa is not 0 or negative
Note that the "init python:" line only needs to occur at the top of the .rpy file, so if you were to add this command to the prior cheat code, you could skip that line.

Anyway, this will add cum to all the possible locations on a girl. To use, just open the console command and type in "bukkake(girl)" without quotes, and replacing "girl" with [girl name]X of your choice (for instance RogueX). Note that sometime the game will be wonky if you do this outside of a sex scene and cause it to just randomly vanish after some action. Generally, if you do it during a sex scene, then tell her to leave the sperm where it is when you actually cum, it will stay as normal after that.

The cpp and cpa values are for if you want it to count as vaginal/anal creampies for the girl's counter. By default they will be 0, meaning they won't count if you ignore that bit. However, if you want them to count, you can use the command "bukkake(girl,1,1)" (without quotes, and replacing "girl" with [girl name]X of your choice), which will result in each of the values being increased by 1. If you just want it to count for vaginal creampies, you can use "bukkake(girl,1)", while for only anal creampie count you can use "bukkake(girl,0,1)". In both cases without the quotes and replacing "girl" as described previously.

Once you're done with the contents of the text file, rename it to be a .rpy file. Then when you start up the game, the commands will work.

Last edited:

Mathesar

Mar 20, 2018
Do any of the girls react to you busting into their rooms with Xavier's keys?
I know they have a reaction the first time that you use Xavier's keys to unlock the room when they're away and wait for them, but I don't think it had any stat changes.

Tima Lax

Nov 11, 2021
I did a quick translation and with little proofreading to Portuguese , as I do not know how to translate as a professional , it will have to be an amateur .

--------------------------------------------------------------

Fiz uma tradução rápida e com pouca revisão para o português, como não sei traduzir como profissional, terá que ser amador.

PS: o jogo esta com bug em alguns acentos , não e todos que tem o erro mais ainda da pra jogar

View attachment 1578880

Tradução com pouca revisão apenas pra versão v0.996c (qualquer mudança eu edito o comentário)

EDIT : Tive que tira todos os acentos pra não fica tão feio

PS: quem baixa a versão com acentos e tiver alguma fonte que funcione os acentos , manda uma msg
Herói

V0idSeeker

May 20, 2019
Yes. It's fairly simple actually. First, make a text document in the game folder, the name does not matter. Open it up, and type in:
Code:
init python:
    def doCheats():
            Player.Cash=99999

return "cheat confirmation";
"doCheats" can be anything that you want (so long as you aren't replacing an actual function in the game and it does not contain spaces or special characters, though underscore is fine), and is what you will type into the console (alongside the "()", meaning in the example the command would be "doCheats()" without the quotes). You can put as many commands as you want where the "Player.Cash=99999" is. Make sure to use spaces before each command to bring them to the same placement as Player.Cash is there. Tabs will cause renpy to throw an error. "cheat confirmation" can be anything you want and is just there to tell you the thing ran (you can actually remove the entire "return" line if you don't want confirmation). As an example using the full list of options you quoted (as well as a few extras I'll note that were overlooked but probably are worth having), you might do something like:
So, commands I added there are:
  • A pair of keys that were missed ("Xavier" is used to open his office and the classroom, "All" tells the game you've gotten the key ring from Xavier's office of all the keys).
  • The mind screen options for Emma and Jean. As done they set the option to available, but not active. If you go to the dirty talk menu, you can tell them to start mind screening people, making it easier to get away with stuff. There is not actually a way to enable these options without cheating, but the code for their function is complete.
  • The mind whammy option for Jean. It is turned on by default when you meet her, but until you get her caught by Xavier, at which point he bans her doing it until you do a plan on him and force him to allow it again, you can't talk to her and have her stop doing it. Adding the trait is how it determines if you know about it and can ask her to stop (or once she's stopped start again).
  • the IX value for Jean is a hidden variable that starts at 500, and is subtracted from her shown Inhibition value when determining what her inhibition actually is for any checks. Setting it to 0 means her shown Inhibition will be her actual Inhibition.
Commands I removed were:
  • GirlX.Loose=1000, The Loose variable tracks how tight/loose the girl's anus is, and is a value from 0 to 2. It's set at the start of each day based upon their total anal activities, and will reach max looseness fairly quickly if you do any anal activity with the girl. (3 total anal actions, as in anal sex, anal dildo use, and/or anal plug use, raises them from a loose of 0 to 1. 15 total anal actions will raise this to a value of 2).
  • GirlX.Taboo=0, The Taboo value is set by the room the girl is in, and some checks for who else is there/if the door is locked. There is no point setting it with cheats in this manner. At most you might set it when about to perform a sex act, as I believe it's usually set when a girl moves to a location/the location's state is changed rather than when you are about to do a sex act, but I might be mistaken there.
  • All the sex tracking variable were removed. These variables track how many times the girl has done a given sex act, and are used in determining how willing she is to do it again/how much she likes it, and how good she is at the act. Likely one would prefer to actually raise their experience through gameplay, even if cheating to make options available, and at max stats, the girls will generally agree to anything already even without needing to have existing experience with the action. However, I'll provide the code for the actions below if one wishes to add them to the list. Replace the "GirlX" with the girl of choice. Note that the # symbol indicates everything after it on that line is a comment, and will not interfere with the code.
Also, at the point you're adding various cheat commands that are faster/easier to type in, here's a potentially amusing one:
Code:
init python:
    def bukkake(girl, cpp = 0, cpa = 0):
            girl.Spunk = ["in", "anal", "back", "belly", "tits", "hand", "hair", "facial", "mouth", "chin"] #All semen cover locations.
            girl.CreamP += 1 if cpp else 0    #Increase count for vaginal creampies by 1 if cpp is not 0 or negative
            girl.CreamA += 1 if cpa else 0    #Increase count for anal creampies by 1 if cpa is not 0 or negative
Note that the "init python:" line only needs to occur at the top of the .rpy file, so if you were to add this command to the prior cheat code, you could skip that line.

Anyway, this will add cum to all the possible locations on a girl. To use, just open the console command and type in "bukkake(girl)" without quotes, and replacing "girl" with [girl name]X of your choice (for instance RogueX). Note that sometime the game will be wonky if you do this outside of a sex scene and cause it to just randomly vanish after some action. Generally, if you do it during a sex scene, then tell her to leave the sperm where it is when you actually cum, it will stay as normal after that.

The cpp and cpa values are for if you want it to count as vaginal/anal creampies for the girl's counter. By default they will be 0, meaning they won't count if you ignore that bit. However, if you want them to count, you can use the command "bukkake(girl,1,1)" (without quotes, and replacing "girl" with [girl name]X of your choice), which will result in each of the values being increased by 1. If you just want it to count for vaginal creampies, you can use "bukkake(girl,1)", while for only anal creampie count you can use "bukkake(girl,0,1)". In both cases without the quotes and replacing "girl" as described previously.

Once you're done with the contents of the text file, rename it to be a .rpy file. Then when you start up the game, the commands will work.
Hmm, for some reason it doesn't seem to work for me. I type "doCheats ()" but the game tells me I haven't defined it

Apr 1, 2019
Hmm, for some reason it doesn't seem to work for me. I type "doCheats ()" but the game tells me I haven't defined it
So, just to confirm, you typed the command without quotes? Did you change the file's extension type to .rpy? Also, is the file in the game folder (where the archive.rpa is)?

V0idSeeker

May 20, 2019
Yep. No quotes, renamed the file to "cheats.rpy" and the file is 2 files below archive.rpa. I have some mods as well, could it be the reason?

Apr 1, 2019
Yep. No quotes, renamed the file to "cheats.rpy" and the file is 2 files below archive.rpa. I have some mods as well, could it be the reason?
Unlikely. The concern there would be if you have overlapping file names (in which case one would overwrite the other and be obvious), or if there are overlapping function names, in which case one would get priority in Renpy, but it wouldn't say it isn't defined. Generally if you have something invalid in a .rpy file, Renpy throws an error when you try opening the game, though sometimes it only happens if it tries to run the thing, but that's not happening here. I'd suggest opening the file in notepad to confirm that the contents are correct. Maybe the file didn't save correctly, or you started with a some manner of rich text file format rather than a plain text file format.

The space shouldn't matter. I've tested the command both with and without it and either way works.

RiseAgainstSP

Apr 13, 2018
So in this version when I tell Emma to keep her hair straight her face looks like wet and the next costume change (i.e. dressing up after sleeping) she goes back to her wavy hair, any1 command or something I can do to make her keep the straight hair? 1641503621570.png

V0idSeeker

May 20, 2019
Unlikely. The concern there would be if you have overlapping file names (in which case one would overwrite the other and be obvious), or if there are overlapping function names, in which case one would get priority in Renpy, but it wouldn't say it isn't defined. Generally if you have something invalid in a .rpy file, Renpy throws an error when you try opening the game, though sometimes it only happens if it tries to run the thing, but that's not happening here. I'd suggest opening the file in notepad to confirm that the contents are correct. Maybe the file didn't save correctly, or you started with a some manner of rich text file format rather than a plain text file format.

The space shouldn't matter. I've tested the command both with and without it and either way works.
Got it. For some reason the ".txt" didn't show so I was actually trying to open "cheats.rpy.txt"
Sorry for the cockup

Apr 1, 2019
Got it. For some reason the ".txt" didn't show so I was actually trying to open "cheats.rpy.txt"
Sorry for the cockup
Ah. Yeah, Windows likes to default to not showing or letting you edit file extensions by default to avoid people accidentally changing file types.
So in this version when I tell Emma to keep her hair straight her face looks like wet and the next costume change (i.e. dressing up after sleeping) she goes back to her wavy hair, any1 command or something I can do to make her keep the straight hair?
Hair style is part of the outfit, so you would need to actually change her outfits to use the strait hair rather than the wavy hair. Once she'll listen to you for outfits, you can change the custom outfits, her gym clothes, her swimsuit, and her sleep clothes, but you can't change her default casual outfits nor her costume. Now, by default the hair values for those outfits should be 0 (aside from the costume which has a value of "hat"), which should result in it sticking with whatever her hair is already set to rather than changing it. However, if that's not working, you can manually change it. The values you want to set are: EmmaX.Casual1[8], EmmaX.Casual2[8], EmmaX.Costume[8]. For the first two, you want to set them to "wet", for the last you want to set it to "hat wet" (with the quotes in both cases). If you want to use console commands to change the other outfits, they are EmmaX.Gym[8], EmmaX.Sleepwear[8], and EmmaX.Swim[8].

4.40 star(s) 148 Votes