GAB

Salty Montrealer
Donor
May 10, 2017
Is there any way to make a file, then execute that file using Console, so we don't have to manually input all of the variables?
Check out my mod 2 step forward (I made it in powershell so it types for you but I heard people suggest making it in python and it's easier)

prime559

Apr 21, 2017
guys i have a problem with this game
when i in the game and playing it , after some time i see some delay after choice to another choice
can anyone tell me what is the problem?
You can try changing your game renderer. In game press Shift+G (command+G for mac) and try selecting one of the different render engines. You'll have to restart the game for your choice to take effect. I have good results with OpenGL on windows 10.

Reactions: mahdiyar

mahdiyar

Oct 11, 2018
You can try changing your game renderer. In game press Shift+G (command+G for mac) and try selecting one of the different render engines. You'll have to restart the game for your choice to take effect. I have good results with OpenGL on windows 10.
thanks
i changed it , but i dont saw any difference :(

Kyokomoto

Nov 15, 2018
Well CertainlyNotThatGuy you're correct about 996 not getting another update but are incorrect about when Oni will release 997. He stated on his patreon it'll be the end of January, if not early into February.
Though we only get Jean's frontal pose.. which will probably be pretty meh as well as Jubilee but you can't do anything with her yet. Flipside is 998 will have Storm's doggy pose and one of Jube's first poses, I hope this time if Oni does a vote doggy wins over frontal.
Bad news for me then...i really wanted more content for Laura.
But anyway, Jubilee will be good for the meantime

Semondemon

Engaged Member
Mar 9, 2018
Bad news for me then...i really wanted more content for Laura.
But anyway, Jubilee will be good for the meantime
We won't get much "new" content for girls with two poses, people including me have been asking for more shit to do, more date locations etc but he's quite stubborn in regards to things.
Laura will get new stuff when Oni finally decided to expand the dating aspects of the game, besides tune ups any girl with both poses won't get too much more.

leathermax

Feb 10, 2019
And that's where mods come in handy. Unfortunately, the Tinymod is in a production hell and it seems like every advancement gets frozen for this or that. I hope they get to work on it uninterrupted soon.

Bullitman2

May 26, 2017
I've been following this game for some years now, and it's good to see that it is still being actively developed. It's one of my favourites on this forum for sure.

If I may make a suggestion:
While I like getting new girls implemented in the game, I think the game would currently benefit more from polishing and expanding upon the girls that are already in there.
We have like what, 6 girls currently in game? I remember from my last playthrough, when I had corrupted all but the last one, my MC Zero couldn't set a foot outside his room without some horny desperate slut pouncing on him an shoving her tits in his face, begging to get laid - it was actually quite hilarious, but it also made the game pretty hard to play with the constant "come on let's fuck" distractions. I'm having a hard time imagining the situation if even more babes get added and join the prowl for delicious Zero dick. Taht poor guy will surely have to rethink his life choices lol.

That's why I think maybe focus on the girls that are already in there, and leave new additions for later.
Besides adding new poses for solo actions (like masturbation poses for instance), the threesome aspect is pretty barebones at the moment, all the activities basically only happen in the descriptive texts. It would be nice to have some threesome poses to illustrate what is happening (and - let's be honest - to have something to beat the meat to). I know that this will be quite a bit of work, because there are a lot of possbile combinations of girls, but the game would be better for it compared to just adding more and more characters.

Just my 2 cents, great game nonetheless!

YoraeRasante

Jul 28, 2019
I've been following this game for some years now, and it's good to see that it is still being actively developed. It's one of my favourites on this forum for sure.

If I may make a suggestion:
While I like getting new girls implemented in the game, I think the game would currently benefit more from polishing and expanding upon the girls that are already in there.
We have like what, 6 girls currently in game? I remember from my last playthrough, when I had corrupted all but the last one, my MC Zero couldn't set a foot outside his room without some horny desperate slut pouncing on him an shoving her tits in his face, begging to get laid - it was actually quite hilarious, but it also made the game pretty hard to play with the constant "come on let's fuck" distractions. I'm having a hard time imagining the situation if even more babes get added and join the prowl for delicious Zero dick. Taht poor guy will surely have to rethink his life choices lol.

That's why I think maybe focus on the girls that are already in there, and leave new additions for later.
Besides adding new poses for solo actions (like masturbation poses for instance), the threesome aspect is pretty barebones at the moment, all the activities basically only happen in the descriptive texts. It would be nice to have some threesome poses to illustrate what is happening (and - let's be honest - to have something to beat the meat to). I know that this will be quite a bit of work, because there are a lot of possbile combinations of girls, but the game would be better for it compared to just adding more and more characters.

Just my 2 cents, great game nonetheless!
This game is explicitly stated as just being a sandbox to test the mechanics. And as I mentioned before, it seems to me each new girl is more to add a new mechanic to test than to just have an extra girl.
I can't be sure though.
Emma is a girl that needs to hide she is with you, and needs a special way to unlock.
Jean has a different leveling system than anyone else. She also got a very different friendship/threesome system with the other girls, since they can have threesomes but hate each other.
I'm not sure what Ororo adds, though. The poses were there before her I think. Mybe I just didn't find it yet?

gx6060

Aug 26, 2017
So, I'm not sure why the commands didn't work for you. In my own testing they seem to have worked fine. Did you possibly roll back the change by using the back option or scroll wheel to return to the state before you made it? I did find the source of the outfit defaulting back to wavy hair when changing to outfits that don't specify hairstyle. The problem is this bit of code in the outfit change script (in the script Girls.rpy):
Code:
                if self == EmmaX and (HolderOutfit[8] != "hat" and HolderOutfit[8] != "hat wet"):
                        #returns Emma's hair to default form if she's not deliberately wearing a hat
                        self.Hair = "wet" if HolderOutfit[8] == "hat wet" else "wave"
The problem here, is that while the intent is to remove a hat if Emma is wearing one, and keep her hair wet or wavy as it was with the hat, it doesn't actually confirm if she's wearing a hat before doing this. Thus, in the event that she's not wearing a hat, and the outfit she's changing to is not wearing a hat, she'll swap to wavy hair. A few lines down, the code then notes to set hair to the specified style, and if one is not specified to leave it as is, so outfits that specify wet/strait hair will still change to that, as long as she isn't wearing a hat before changing outfits, he hair will be set to wavy before that point.

Basically, this is a problem introduced by Oni adding hats, and deciding to make them use the hair slot rather than adding a new slot for them. Someone on the patreon should report this bug. While on the topic of reporting related bugs, there's a typo when telling the girl to take off her hat. The code is:
Code:
                    "Why don't you lose the hat?" if Girl.Hair == "hat" or Girl.Hair == "hat wet":
                            $ Girl.Hair == "wet" if Girl.Hair == "hat wet" else "wave"
                            "[Girl.Name] tosses her hat aside."
The problem for those who don't notice it, is in the second line, it should be '$ Girl.Hair = "wet"' with a single equals sign instead of two. Using two makes it a Boolean comparison rather than assigning the variable.

As for Emma's face becoming wet when she has strait hair, that's seemingly an intended feature, though it likely should be adjusted to match the rest of the girls (again, a patreon might want to bring this up). The problem stems from Emma's strait hair originally being her wet hairstyle, similar to how all the other girls have a wet hair style. However, unlike the other girls, mention of this was removed, resulting in it just being called strait. However, to make it worse, while other girls determine if they'll have their face wet based upon the variable [Girl]X.Water, Emma is unique in that her face/hair will get the water graphic if EmmaX.Water is true, or if she has wet hair (or is wearing the hat with wet hair).

This means that where other girls who explicitly in text are noted to be getting their hair wet for the look manage to keep their face dry, Emma, who is not explicitly getting her hair wet for the style based on the text, can't manage to wear the look without getting her face wet for the duration of wearing the style. If this was not the case in prior updates, it's probably something that got added when Oni went around adding code for wearing a hat, though some commented out code suggests it was the case already for older version.

While not a perfect fix, this you can at least do something about. Create a folder in the game folder called "Images". Inside that folder, create the folders "EmmaDoggy" and "EmmaSprite". Create a fully transparent/empty .png file in each named "Emma_Doggy_Hear_Wet.png" and "EmmaSprite_Head_Water.png" respectively. This should replace the sprite for water drops on her face with an overlay of nothing, thus it will look dry. The downside is that her face will stay dry even when she's wet, such as while showering or swimming.

Not entirely sure what you are trying to ask here.
I'm asking about the prohibition of wiping sperm from girls, there are action commands in the girls.rpy file, they are also completely clean in the morning, instead of constantly using the bukkake code, I want to know if it is possible to completely prohibit sperm testing on heroines

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Danlorn

Bullitman2

May 26, 2017
I'm pretty sure you can now tell 'em not to bother you.
Yeah that's right and I did that, and they still ambushed me in almost any room I went to. Maybe that's just a programming issue, I can only attest to the fact that at the moment the MC has no option to really keep the girls off of him once he has corrupted them enough, apart from maybe telling Xavier that he does not want to have them around anymore. But I don't want them gone, I just want them to stop pestering me.

This game is explicitly stated as just being a sandbox to test the mechanics. And as I mentioned before, it seems to me each new girl is more to add a new mechanic to test than to just have an extra girl.
I can't be sure though.
Emma is a girl that needs to hide she is with you, and needs a special way to unlock.
Jean has a different leveling system than anyone else. She also got a very different friendship/threesome system with the other girls, since they can have threesomes but hate each other.
I'm not sure what Ororo adds, though. The poses were there before her I think. Mybe I just didn't find it yet?
Hmmm... test the mechanics... sorry, but this game has been around since 2016. I honestly think we are beyond the testing phase.
And please don't get me wrong, I don't hate adding more girls, quite the opposite, I like it. I just think that expanding on the characters that are already implemented (and then go back to adding chars) could improve the game's overall quality.

bmab

May 7, 2020
Storm has extensive dialogue trees that return to the main conversation branch vs unidirectional events like the other girls. Compare her intro to any other girl.

Actually, that's a fun speculation; what is Jubilee going to bring to the game in terms of mechanics?

Evil13

Engaged Member
Jun 4, 2019
Depends on what version of Jubilee we get.

90s cartoon Jubilee? Maybe a mall to buy stuff.
Evolution Jubilee? She kinda blended into the background. So I have no idea.
Vampire Jubilee? Maybe she tries to suck the PC's blood?

4.40 star(s) 148 Votes