leathermax

Feb 10, 2019
Now that you've brought into the table this idea that each girl brings in a new mechanic, I'd like to know your opinions on what mechanic does each girl bring. I guess Jean and Emma are pretty obvious, but I never considered ther other one's.

Bosss

May 1, 2017
Now that you've brought into the table this idea that each girl brings in a new mechanic, I'd like to know your opinions on what mechanic does each girl bring. I guess Jean and Emma are pretty obvious, but I never considered ther other one's.
Jean.
1. Brainwash girls or, maybe, disable there consciousness for us 2 play with them. After - remove memories, without touching the stats. (maybe adding a new stat - "suspicion")
2. Force them to give/wear what they told to (pants). Overall - forced dressing.

Laura. Dunno here. She is representation of brutal force. Beats the girls till they submit? :)

Kitty. Expand ability to steal "goods", sneak in the rooms with her help. Just for fun. As you know
there is a ball gag in game(usable, but without texture), so ask Kitty to "install" on(at) girl, maybe add an anal plug and again ask Kitty to force install these :).

Maybe add an cooperation with girls, like Jean block/brainwash girlX, Kitty do things, girlX thinks is ok to go out nude or something like that.

Last edited:

YoraeRasante

Jul 28, 2019
Hmmm... test the mechanics... sorry, but this game has been around since 2016. I honestly think we are beyond the testing phase.
And please don't get me wrong, I don't hate adding more girls, quite the opposite, I like it. I just think that expanding on the characters that are already implemented (and then go back to adding chars) could improve the game's overall quality.
I would have thought so too, but then someone here revealed the mechanics inside Jean's stats, which are different from anything. As bmab mentioned, Storm's dialogues are different from the ones form before

And then there are the mechanics we never noticed. Like the one that, with good enough stats among the girl and the teacher, if the girl "offers to study biology" mid-class and you blocked Xavier with her already the teacher may start masturbating on the side...

As I said, each new girl seems to add some new mechanic for testing too. So while I'm sure he is farming it as much as he can, we can't say he isn't using it as the sandbox testing bed he claimed either.

Boss, I think he meant what they already brought.

As mentioned, Jean and Emma are obvious.

Jean has a different stats system, making her UI untrustworthy but also making her more challenging. I think it would be nice with something similar without the untrustworthy AI.

Emma has an unlock system, and her inhibition is mad high because she is a teacher. She will always try to hold back even with max inhibition.

bmab mentioned how Storm's dialogue is different, allowing it to loop instead of being a straight line.

Rogue I think we may skip because she is the source... but on the other hand, I like to think she is the one that created the addiction mechanic that later became part of the MC's power base instead of something hers.

Kitty added... being more than just one girl. So probably different ways to progress on each stat. Not on Jean levels, but different tastes at least.
Also, unlike Rogue she needs an item to blackmail Xavier. That may be it.

Laura... I have no idea, really. When I started playing she was already there.
She is more experienced, so I imagine she may have added threesomes? Or were those already there with Kitty? If not that I have no idea.

My guess about Jubilee is...
Well, in the pics we saw she got vampire fangs, so maybe she teacher the player to transfer energy? So if a girl is out of stamina he can transfer some of his (basically a sperm shot for a girl's stamina recharge)

Reactions: leathermax

leathermax

Feb 10, 2019
I would have thought so too, but then someone here revealed the mechanics inside Jean's stats, which are different from anything. As bmab mentioned, Storm's dialogues are different from the ones form before

And then there are the mechanics we never noticed. Like the one that, with good enough stats among the girl and the teacher, if the girl "offers to study biology" mid-class and you blocked Xavier with her already the teacher may start masturbating on the side...

As I said, each new girl seems to add some new mechanic for testing too. So while I'm sure he is farming it as much as he can, we can't say he isn't using it as the sandbox testing bed he claimed either.

Boss, I think he meant what they already brought.

As mentioned, Jean and Emma are obvious.

Jean has a different stats system, making her UI untrustworthy but also making her more challenging. I think it would be nice with something similar without the untrustworthy AI.

Emma has an unlock system, and her inhibition is mad high because she is a teacher. She will always try to hold back even with max inhibition.

bmab mentioned how Storm's dialogue is different, allowing it to loop instead of being a straight line.

Rogue I think we may skip because she is the source... but on the other hand, I like to think she is the one that created the addiction mechanic that later became part of the MC's power base instead of something hers.

Kitty added... being more than just one girl. So probably different ways to progress on each stat. Not on Jean levels, but different tastes at least.
Also, unlike Rogue she needs an item to blackmail Xavier. That may be it.

She is more experienced, so I imagine she may have added threesomes? Or were those already there with Kitty? If not that I have no idea.

My guess about Jubilee is...
Well, in the pics we saw she got vampire fangs, so maybe she teacher the player to transfer energy? So if a girl is out of stamina he can transfer some of his (basically a sperm shot for a girl's stamina recharge)
I was wondering what did the girls that aren't Jean and Emma bring, and now that I'm thinking about it, isn't Laura's intro similar to Storm's in that you can address different things with different approach for each or skip it all to the end? Also, I'd say Kitty offers the chance of stealing worn clothes from other girls to prank them, that's what I'd say, at least.

Bosss

May 1, 2017
Game mechanic is a little bit... a shard for me. We don`t have something really "deep" in term of love or sub. Kiss+10 in stat>repeat 10 times>unlock folding>repeat 10 times. Or go to "empty" date, just for stats, there is no emotion, reason, fun to do that(but it`s easy to change it, if someone was not but a lazy ass:)).
Same goes to sub. (Yeah, I know what type of game it is, but we all want to expand it). So, maybe divide game into 2 route. Love and Sub. Route give different reaction on what player doing, saying etc. Maybe different clothes they may/want/forced to wear. As I say, it`s like a shard for me, piece of this, piece of that and here we are, playing game. Basically, just sort what we already have in game by logic(Love/sub) and we are good. Just my thinking.

Thwip!

Formerly 'Echo-128'
May 13, 2018
Well as long as we're talking game mechanics...
Is there some method to keep the girls from pulling away during sex when you tell them you're about to come?
It seems that all girls pull away at first. If you ask to finish inside, eventually they will just keep going regardless.

But for some reason they occasionally start pulling away again.

salscou

Apr 14, 2020
Well as long as we're talking game mechanics...
Is there some method to keep the girls from pulling away during sex when you tell them you're about to come?
It seems that all girls pull away at first. If you ask to finish inside, eventually they will just keep going regardless.

But for some reason they occasionally start pulling away again.
If they are about to have an orgasm and you ask them they will ride you, or atleast thats what ive seen normally.

Reactions: Thwip!

tracespeck

Jul 21, 2017
Kitties mechanic was actually that she did not have addictiveness when she was added. She also started with zero stats basically making her hard mode compared to rogue. That got changed in later updates.

leathermax

Feb 10, 2019
Kitties mechanic was actually that she did not have addictiveness when she was added. She also started with zero stats basically making her hard mode compared to rogue. That got changed in later updates.
Ah, damn, I didn't know she started with zero stats, I came to the game when Laura was just finished.
I wonder how hard it'd be to conquer the 6 actual girls starting out with zero stats in everything. Maybe I'll try that once the mod updates with the abillity to move the stat bars and I feel like loosing an entire day.

heatmaster28

Feb 3, 2017
Ah, damn, I didn't know she started with zero stats, I came to the game when Laura was just finished.
I wonder how hard it'd be to conquer the 6 actual girls starting out with zero stats in everything. Maybe I'll try that once the mod updates with the abillity to move the stat bars and I feel like loosing an entire day.
As far as moving the bars, I've been using this mod, and it's been working well for me

Austin3456

Aug 15, 2018
I think Laura added jumping the player and being more dominant in wanting sex by dragging you back to your room

4.40 star(s) 148 Votes