DerpGozer

Nov 17, 2017
For people that want to do all of the listed cheat commands but don't want to type every one of them out. You can do the following:
1. Download the attachment and put it in the same folder as the .exe
2. Open debug console
3. Enter the following:
for a in open('cheats.txt').readlines():
<press enter>
exec(a)
<press enter twice>
All of the stats should now be updated. You can modify the cheats in the .txt to your liking and run the above commands again. This should work for any other renpy game, too.

Reactions: Ruffuss and cgleco

Semondemon

Engaged Member
Mar 9, 2018
How do you get older versions of the game that aren't the currently shown one?
The older versions have less features, some builds also have pretty terrible performance. I'm unsure why you'd want an older version of the game but you can sift through pages with the search tool to find uploads I've put into the thread as well as other peoples.

Reactions: Testerguy19

leathermax

Feb 10, 2019
How do you get older versions of the game that aren't the currently shown one?
The only reason I can think of why you'd want to get your hands on an older version of the game is to play some mods that were worked on previous versions.
https://f95zone.to/threads/rogue-like-evolution-expanded-mod.14865/ This thread here is for the Expanded mod,which already provides with the cleanest 0.984 version. It's got the first four girls, but Laura lacks footjobs, if I recall.

Reactions: Testerguy19

prime559

Apr 21, 2017
Has anyone found this scene? What is it?
The "party foul" scene. Tell Laura that it looks like she's a prostitute at the Halloween party. Later there's a scene that only triggers if she doesn't really like you that much. Most people happen to trigger the party after their relationship with her is higher than the requirements.

Last edited:
4.40 star(s) 148 Votes