LowLevelLesser

Feb 8, 2021
No it's usually just the handjob because it's the base sprite with a hand. Anyway I guess he answered based on several people asking. also lowlevellesser it's ust a buck a month for updates on the game.
Fair enough but I try to pick and choose which projects are most worth my while since I support a bunch of developers regardless. I just stopped supporting another developer a short while back who's also cheap to support because they are basically completely restarting a project they had been working on for five years from scratch... hell no to that (their production was also super slow too but they were admittedly working on two projects at once).

leathermax

Feb 10, 2019
Quicksave works
So going back to the quicksave automatically rerolls the shower? I'm asking because for the rollback I only need to press a single key, which, at first, seems to be less of a buttpain than going to the quicksave again and again if I also need to click a different room as well.

PierrotSol

Sep 15, 2017
So going back to the quicksave automatically rerolls the shower? I'm asking because for the rollback I only need to press a single key, which, at first, seems to be less of a buttpain than going to the quicksave again and again if I also need to click a different room as well.
Most random events can be rerolled by rollback and saveloading.

leathermax

Feb 10, 2019
Most random events can be rerolled by rollback and saveloading.
Welp, as I've just tried, it turns out that rollback doesn't reroll, but loading does. Although I did try in a 984h with the expanded mod instead of the most recent one, which might have some diferences and is more laggy.

leathermax

Feb 10, 2019
Now that Jubilee is gonna be released, if only with her standing pose interactions, I guess her swimsuit will be there too, right? How do you guys think it'll be?

Shintomi

Apr 5, 2017
What are the differences between the girls, behavior wise? Storm is okay with being naked, Emma doesn't want public interaction, and Rogue is bog standard. As far as I can tell Kitty's only quirk is she's too jewish to have surf n turf.
Well, let's see...

Rogue is, as you said, pretty bog standard. She starts off with fairly high affection for the player, and will go along with most actions taken. She's your safe, vanilla choice.

Kitty has issues with intimacy, as evidenced by her running off when she starts to have feelings for you, and her general hesitance to sexual advances. In my experience, she tends to be harder to get to say yes to sexual activities and will generally frown on you trying anything in public unless you have her Obedience very high. Kitty takes some work, but she's fun all around.

Laura is very sexual, and if her affection and arousal are both moderately high, she'll grab you and drag you off to do sexual activities. This ties into her back story, if the player chooses to engage when she brings it up at high affection. If you're into a girl who wants you to get nasty on her terms, Laura is a good choice.

Emma is, due to her position as your teacher, very hesitant to be seen doing anything with you in public. It takes a fair amount of work to get her to go out on dates or to let you perform anything romantic/sexual in public. She's an experienced woman and knows it, as evidenced by the flavour dialogue during sex. I quite enjoy seeing just how far I can push her.

Jean's... Well, she's a bit of a bitch to you at first. Her inhibition is crazy high, so she'll probably let you fool around with very little affection. It takes a lot of work to get her affection score up, as she tends to put off a lot of players due to her attitude and general meanness. She does come around once you push her affection up though. Worth a go if you want a challenge.

Ororo is, as you've seen, a bit of an exhibitionist. She has fewer hangups about her body than other characters and is also pretty open to fooling around with you. This has happened with other students, as evidenced by some of Xavier's dialogue when you get caught in public. Ororo is easy to please, and if you explore her dialogue tree right when you meet her, it's hard to get her to ignore you.

The girls in this game are, mechanically, basically identical. However, it is in the flavour of their individual characteristics and how they present themselves to the player that makes them interesting. I'm looking forward to seeing Jubilee next, and hopefully this game continues development with more things to do and girls to explore.

Thanks for coming to my RogueTalk.

Last edited:

Borkeddown

Dec 3, 2018
What are the differences between the girls, behavior wise? Storm is okay with being naked, Emma doesn't want public interaction, and Rogue is bog standard. As far as I can tell Kitty's only quirk is she's too jewish to have surf n turf.
Previous post did a great job laying out the fine points. I'll just add a more general idea that one of the odd quirks of the game design as it stands is that if you do not want the characters to all blend into one sort of amorphous haremblob of orgiastic-pet-nymphos you have to actively try to not max all their stats and instead push different characters on different paths.

salscou

Apr 14, 2020
Previous post did a great job laying out the fine points. I'll just add a more general idea that one of the odd quirks of the game design as it stands is that if you do not want the characters to all blend into one sort of amorphous haremblob of orgiastic-pet-nymphos you have to actively try to not max all their stats and instead push different characters on different paths.
The haremblob is the reward though, after all those refusals to even touch your dick even though you keep giving them orgasm wih you smooth techniques and them telling you to scale back down if you even try to touch their rears, the triumph of the dick if you will.

lev4ik

Apr 12, 2020
Well, let's see...

Rogue is, as you said, pretty bog standard. She starts off with fairly high affection for the player, and will go along with most actions taken. She's your safe, vanilla choice.

Kitty has issues with intimacy, as evidenced by her running off when she starts to have feelings for you, and her general hesitance to sexual advances. In my experience, she tends to be harder to get to say yes to sexual activities and will generally frown on you trying anything in public unless you have her Obedience very high. Kitty takes some work, but she's fun all around.

Laura is very sexual, and if her affection and arousal are both moderately high, she'll grab you and drag you off to do sexual activities. This ties into her back story, if the player chooses to engage when she brings it up at high affection. If you're into a girl who wants you to get nasty on her terms, Laura is a good choice.

Emma is, due to her position as your teacher, very hesitant to be seen doing anything with you in public. It takes a fair amount of work to get her to go out on dates or to let you perform anything romantic/sexual in public. She's an experienced woman and knows it, as evidenced by the flavour dialogue during sex. I quite enjoy seeing just how far I can push her.

Jean's... Well, she's a bit of a bitch to you at first. Her inhibition is crazy high, so she'll probably let you fool around with very little affection. It takes a lot of work to get her affection score up, as she tends to put off a lot of players due to her attitude and general meanness. She does come around once you push her affection up though. Worth a go if you want a challenge.

Ororo is, as you've seen, a bit of an exhibitionist. She has fewer hangups about her body than other characters and is also pretty open to fooling around with you. This has happened with other students, as evidenced by some of Xavier's dialogue when you get caught in public. Ororo is easy to please, and if you explore her dialogue tree right when you meet her, it's hard to get her to ignore you.

The girls in this game are, mechanically, basically identical. However, it is in the flavour of their individual characteristics and how they present themselves to the player that makes them interesting. I'm looking forward to seeing Jubilee next, and hopefully this game continues development with more things to do and girls to explore.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Shintomi

TheSavageGod

Jul 31, 2017
Well, let's see...

I agree with everything you said but i wanted to ask you question...how you feel if jubilee is a mixture of Jean and Kitty? and what i mean by that is she a bitch if she see you with other female but Super shy when she alone with you in the bedroom.

SwoleSquid

Mar 29, 2021
I agree with everything you said but i wanted to ask you question...how you feel if jubilee is a mixture of Jean and Kitty? and what i mean by that is she a bitch if she see you with other female but Super shy when she alone with you in the bedroom.
I see Jubes as being friendly but sexually apprehensive at first, like Kitty, but then once you get in her pants she's down for anything, like Rogue

Shintomi

Apr 5, 2017
I think turning Jubilee into a Tsundere would be a lot of fun! If it took a fair bit of work to open her up, like Kitty, but she was more like Rogue or Laura once you get her inhibitions sorted out, that would make for a neat change. Plus, having a character who clearly likes you but is too shy to do anything about it would be a welcome addition to the roster.

Borkeddown

Dec 3, 2018
The haremblob is the reward though, after all those refusals to even touch your dick even though you keep giving them orgasm wih you smooth techniques and them telling you to scale back down if you even try to touch their rears, the triumph of the dick if you will.
I would absolutely adore this game even more if you could get the haremblob with the dialogue, expressions, interactions remaining unique to characters. Dick triumph is king. I also like these new terms we're making up, here. nod nod.

Crichton

Aug 5, 2018
What's the deal with some of the haremblob looking disgusted/betrayed when another girl is all up ons? I could've sworn we'd had a threesome before.

I also tend to peer pressure Kitty into things. Is she weaker to "do the thing w/o asking" than the others? Emma and storm are nigh impenetrable with that.

YoraeRasante

Jul 28, 2019
What's the deal with some of the haremblob looking disgusted/betrayed when another girl is all up ons? I could've sworn we'd had a threesome before.

I also tend to peer pressure Kitty into things. Is she weaker to "do the thing w/o asking" than the others? Emma and storm are nigh impenetrable with that.
they have a friendship point with the other girls, and won't join if the friendship is bellow a point, I think. Save for Jean, who has separate counter for threesomes and other friendship things

leathermax

Feb 10, 2019

That reminds me of a run I did recently in the expanded mod. It was in a point were Rogue was already completely dominated and I had just started working on Kitty, so I started sexing Rogue in Kitty's room. When she saw the action, she joined, and furthermore; she accepted to go down on Rogue and then give me head. She didn't even want to undress, tho.
The funniest thing is that she did all this as the "second" girl, but when I switched to her, all of a sudden she is polishing the rod but feel uncomfortable with the situation and Rogue being there and shit, and she leaves.
Also, I love when a girl leaves her own fucking room to leave Zero and others to their own deviances.

4.40 star(s) 148 Votes