Semondemon

Engaged Member
Mar 9, 2018
The girls have all the keys to all the rooms. Is that a new bug?
Well i recall oni mentioning a post about it: Kitty can phase through things so she needs no KEY. Jean doesn't care & either actually does own keys or just picks the lock. As for the other girls I have no idea, if you're locking your door & anyone else gets in I dunno man.

Damcanuck

Nov 25, 2019
Hmmm is there a way to get to Emma to screw around while she's teaching, or her being ok with you fooling around with one/two of the other girls in class? Haven't really played in a while.

SwoleSquid

Mar 29, 2021
Hmmm is there a way to get to Emma to screw around while she's teaching, or her being ok with you fooling around with one/two of the other girls in class? Haven't really played in a while.
I have a save file where everyone's maxed out and in a relationship with me, and occasionally when fooling around in class after a girl initiates it, she'll start masturbating while teaching instead of stopping you. Its fucking awesome

leathermax

Feb 10, 2019
Yo, guys, do you think Jubilee will be included in the Halloween event? I wonder what suit she'd be wearing.

Semondemon

Engaged Member
Mar 9, 2018
Can anyone tell me what I'd have to do to get my mod added to the first post for this game? I don't want to be a spammer or anything, but it's easy to get lost in the shuffe.

BTW, my mod is now updated to version 2.1, you can find it here:
Rogue-like: Evolution - Prime Mod [2.1 for 996c] [prime559]
i hate to the the bogus boy but if you waited a week the next build of the game is gonna be released, you gonna update for 0.997a-whateveronilandson?

leathermax

Feb 10, 2019
The joke is more that Jubilee was a vampire in the comics for a few years, right up until recently.
So Jubilee stopped being a vampire?
Also, now I'm curious; is Jubs the kind of vamp who needs to hide from sun, or does she ignore it for the sake of suntanning with us?

Evil13

Engaged Member
Jun 4, 2019
So Jubilee stopped being a vampire?
Also, now I'm curious; is Jubs the kind of vamp who needs to hide from sun, or does she ignore it for the sake of suntanning with us?
Note that I said "RIGHT UP UNTIL RECENTLY".

A couple of years ago, real time, her vampirism was removed and her powers were restored.

Right now, Jubilee is a mutant. Not a vampire anymore.

Aug 9, 2021

leathermax

Feb 10, 2019
Note that I said "RIGHT UP UNTIL RECENTLY".

A couple of years ago, real time, her vampirism was removed and her powers were restored.

Right now, Jubilee is a mutant. Not a vampire anymore.
Right, you said so, but in the portrait pic we saw here she's got the fangies, so I thought this Jubs would be the wine sucker.
Also, I had no idea she lost her mutant powers when becoming a vampire. Pretty crappy, given how fucking overpowered some mutants are.

Reactions: Ti'elby Mercedes
4.40 star(s) 148 Votes