salscou

Apr 14, 2020
True, but they're all at the academy to better learn their powers, maybe MC doesn't have complete mastery at the beginning.
Well, that could lead to a fun situation of zero passing out and depending on your relationship with rogue, having different outcomes, like getting dumped in the camp square if you have been a dick to her or she getting worried and calling emma or some shit.

LowLevelLesser

Feb 8, 2021
Yeah, being with any of these women "in real life" would be complicated, some moreso than others. I wouldn't touch Jean or Emma with a ten foot pole due to their powers and personalities but in a game I can have my fun with them without having to think too much on it. (Yes, Jean becomes a better person and even takes over Xavier's role but still... also not a fan of the Emma clones.)
The joke is more that Jubilee was a vampire in the comics for a few years, right up until recently.
How Jubilee was reverted back into a mutant was kinda bullshit in my opinion. Also, I wonder when/if Emplate will be back after that whole debacle, he has a serious "cockroach" vibe to him.

primavera9925

Sep 28, 2020
Muh real life, if the girls were real they wouldn't be with any of us.
Dunno man, they're part of a cult and they're pretty loose.

Shit, you guys just gave me an idea for my mod. Make it so that the MC passes out after 6 or 7 rounds of action with Rogue until he builds up some resistance.
Better yet, your powers start to fail a few rounds in, tie ahegao with the girl's powers going haywire.

leathermax

Feb 10, 2019
Muh real life, if the girls were real they wouldn't be with any of us.
Imagine a blind date like that
Girl: Well, I have superpowers, save the world every Tuesday, look like a supermodel, have an IQ of nine billion trillion something and can make a fortune ez.
The avatar that represents us as a whole: I c00m.
Honestly, either she ups her ante or I pass.

Evil13

Engaged Member
Jun 4, 2019
Alternatively:
Girl: "I have superpowers. But not the fun kind. I excrete acidic sweat that is strong enough to eat through metal. I mean, I am literally wearing Teflon panties right now. Also, I had to get a friend to write this out for me and run through it a couple of times, because I have the IQ of a brick."
Anyone from the forum: "I heard the word panties."

And thus, the Darwin Award of the year is won.

VenomusPL

Jul 1, 2019
Alternatively:
Girl: "I have superpowers. But not the fun kind. I excrete acidic sweat that is strong enough to eat through metal. I mean, I am literally wearing Teflon panties right now. Also, I had to get a friend to write this out for me and run through it a couple of times, because I have the IQ of a brick."
Anyone from the forum: "I heard the word panties."

And thus, the Darwin Award of the year is won.
If i get to bang Mina Ashido i will take the win and move on

Reactions: DrunkMonkGar
4.40 star(s) 148 Votes