ShinGouki

Oct 5, 2018
Had a thought come to mind last night while at work, mostly because of an earlier post about how they got a kick out of "chasing" a girl out from her own room while getting it own with another girl.

So I know that if you get Emma's love high enough via flirting and other means such as walking in on her in the shower, the game will tell you she's a bit reserved and that maybe you should visit her after class; hint hint wink wink.

So I got to wondering, if you had Emma's love high enough, her key room through Xavier, and were already banging in her room when she came back, would she say fuck it and join you/kick you out of her room/or just run off? I'm sure someone has already figured it out and if so I'd like to know.

krazy4games

May 4, 2018
I seem to remember at one point the girls sending selfies of themselves, but they don't do that anymore. Not sure if its because of the expansion mod or something else, anybody got any ideas?

Been awhile since i've played the non-modded version of the game, so it could very well be as simple as "play the regular version". Any help is appreciated, thanks in advance.

prime559

Apr 21, 2017
So I got to wondering, if you had Emma's love high enough, her key room through Xavier, and were already banging in her room when she came back, would she say fuck it and join you/kick you out of her room/or just run off? I'm sure someone has already figured it out and if so I'd like to know.
Assuming you're talking about prior to her classroom scene, she just runs off.

leathermax

Feb 10, 2019
I seem to remember at one point the girls sending selfies of themselves, but they don't do that anymore. Not sure if its because of the expansion mod or something else, anybody got any ideas?

Been awhile since i've played the non-modded version of the game, so it could very well be as simple as "play the regular version". Any help is appreciated, thanks in advance.
That's from the expanded mod. Once you've started doing some of the stuff in the sex menu, like kissing, they start sending you selfies, sometimes nudes, with high enough stats.

leathermax

Feb 10, 2019
Had a thought come to mind last night while at work, mostly because of an earlier post about how they got a kick out of "chasing" a girl out from her own room while getting it own with another girl.
I'm the mf who said that; looking back at my comment, it does actually seem to express that.
But I meant it was fucking hilarious.

krazy4games

May 4, 2018
That's from the expanded mod. Once you've started doing some of the stuff in the sex menu, like kissing, they start sending you selfies, sometimes nudes, with high enough stats.
Any idea if that got removed in the newer versions of the expanded mod? following the discord, im using their version of 0.995c and the selfie system doesnt seem to be in it anymore. I tried scrolling through it but there's so much random junk happening in the "mod" section of the discord though that it's impossible to follow along

Reactions: Testerguy19

leathermax

Feb 10, 2019
Any idea if that got removed in the newer versions of the expanded mod? following the discord, im using their version of 0.995c and the selfie system doesnt seem to be in it anymore. I tried scrolling through it but there's so much random junk happening in the "mod" section of the discord though that it's impossible to follow along
Yeah, the actual Tinymod only has cheats and clothes, if I remember properly, and since they're stuck in a very slow development process, they haven't released anything else, so most of the modded features remain incarcelated in the 984h version. But I'd say that the Expanded mod still has more stuff to play around with than the most recent non moded version of the game.
I hope they get around their obstacles and release a newer version of the mod with all the new girls soon.

Jan 1, 2018
So when are we gonna be able to peg Xavier? Or have the girls or best yet, Magneto fuck Xavier? Definitely satisfies Erik x Charles fans
I've read somewhere about Mystique in the game, but probably one of the mods. But in the unmodded game we find an incriminating picture of Mystique and Xavier. I at least want to see that!

zaqrwe

Jun 29, 2018
There is no story that needs walkthrough, just build their stats and that's it.

Flirt, give massage, go on dates, give gifts.

Simply put just talk to them it's pretty straightforward
Ok, thanks. There is just many options to proceed during the days, I was a bit lost.

Also another question: when Emma Frost appeared, she wanted me to help with something after the class. I said yes, but had date in the evening, so I didn't actually stay with her. Did I lock myself from progressing with Frost due to that?

prime559

Apr 21, 2017
Ok, thanks. There is just many options to proceed during the days, I was a bit lost.

Also another question: when Emma Frost appeared, she wanted me to help with something after the class. I said yes, but had date in the evening, so I didn't actually stay with her. Did I lock myself from progressing with Frost due to that?
Nope, just go back to the classroom in the evening on Monday, Wednesday or Friday.

Reactions: zaqrwe
4.40 star(s) 148 Votes