cents2kk

Dec 16, 2021
in the holloween event after i talked to everyone and theres an option to talk to one of them everytime i press the options i get "An Exception has Occurred" how to fix it?

DraKeoniS

May 11, 2020
hey guys, i dunno what is happening but if i use one of the mods (tried with all of them) the game won't launch (it actually do since i can see it in my task manager but no windows open) the base game work fine tho.

Semondemon

Engaged Member
Mar 9, 2018
prime559 with your mod involved I just decided to grind out as high level as I could, as quickly as possible. I still somehow ended up getting with Storm guess I just gravitate towards her regardless of my intent. Also gonna play around to find out your other changes.
hey guys, i dunno what is happening but if i use one of the mods (tried with all of them) the game won't launch (it actually do since i can see it in my task manager but no windows open) the base game work fine tho.
Dude did you toss every fucking mod in like the tiny mod for .995, the prime mod & some other cheat mod all at once?
They're not compatible whatsoever, just use one & nothing more.

Reactions: Testerguy19

prime559

Apr 21, 2017
prime559 with your mod involved I just decided to grind out as high level as I could, as quickly as possible. I still somehow ended up getting with Storm guess I just gravitate towards her regardless of my intent. Also gonna play around to find out your other changes.
If you're trying to grind the levels for the girls in my mod, its definitely worth it to unlock Jean's special. With it unlocked the girls will all end up with the same XP as the highest leveled girl when they go to sleep at night.

Semondemon

Engaged Member
Mar 9, 2018
If you're trying to grind the levels for the girls in my mod, its definitely worth it to unlock Jean's special. With it unlocked the girls will all end up with the same XP as the highest leveled girl when they go to sleep at night.
Well I'll have to see for myself. The thing is, Storm hasn't called me her beloved yet but I'm quite high stat-wise. Some conditions here are eh.

leathermax

Feb 10, 2019
If you really don't give a shit about Rogue, but still fuck her because you are the only person in the world who has ability to, does it count as charity and being kind to disabled people?
I'm thinking too much about this shit.

Evil13

Engaged Member
Jun 4, 2019
Why not? She literally kills people with a touch. It should count as a disability.
You owe me €6481, one € for every brain cell you just broke.

1 - Rogue doesn't "kill people" with a touch. She just absorbs energy, abilities and memories. She's more like a vampire.
2 - Rogue does have the potential to control her power. She lacks the ability to do so (the most common theory is basically mental blocks to keep people at arms length).
3 - There's technology in universe that can help. It just really fucks her head up.

Storm has control over her powers. Rogue doesn't, that's why she is wearing gloves all the time. She touches someone, they die.
You really think Storm has control over her powers? Watch her have a freak out. Towns get wiped off the map thanks to a hurricane.

And again. Rogue doesn't kill people with "just" a touch. Read up on the character before you decide you know everything.

Shadesishere

Modder
Dec 5, 2020
You owe me €6481, one € for every brain cell you just broke.

1 - Rogue doesn't "kill people" with a touch. She just absorbs energy, abilities and memories. She's more like a vampire.
2 - Rogue does have the potential to control her power. She lacks the ability to do so (the most common theory is basically mental blocks to keep people at arms length).
3 - There's technology in universe that can help. It just really fucks her head up.

You really think Storm has control over her powers? Watch her have a freak out. Towns get wiped off the map thanks to a hurricane.

And again. Rogue doesn't kill people with "just" a touch. Read up on the character before you decide you know everything.
48c.jpg

However, based on what I know (evo + movies) it takes about 6-7 seconds to put someone in a coma. barely enough time for anyone to give her the D. therefore the original point still stands.

salscou

Apr 14, 2020
Shit, you guys just gave me an idea for my mod. Make it so that the MC passes out after 6 or 7 rounds of action with Rogue until he builds up some resistance.
But his ability is precisely to block powers, if anything it would make more sense to have rogue be more sensible because she hasnt been touched since she hit puberty and have her slowly build up more endurance.

prime559

Apr 21, 2017
But his ability is precisely to block powers, if anything it would make more sense to have rogue be more sensible because she hasnt been touched since she hit puberty and have her slowly build up more endurance.
True, but they're all at the academy to better learn their powers, maybe MC doesn't have complete mastery at the beginning.

Reactions: Ti'elby Mercedes
4.40 star(s) 148 Votes