YoraeRasante

Jul 28, 2019
How many events are there in this game? How do I know I've reached the "end" of the version?

I've been playing for a while and I can fuck all girls but they are not maxed out level-wise. Is there anything else for me to do?

PS: already done the Halloween event.
this is a mechanical testing sandbox for now. the only event is the halloween one, and there are, for now, 6 girls.

redknight1

Sep 19, 2017
The "party foul" scene. Tell Laura that it looks like she's a prostitute at the Halloween party. Later there's a scene that only triggers if she doesn't really like you that much. Most people happen to trigger the party after their relationship with her is higher than the requirements.
Whats in this scene? Anyone got save at beginning?

leathermax

Feb 10, 2019
Man, my favourite interaction is going to the showers and meeting a girl changing completely naked. Unfortunately, it's pretty rare and now that you waste time whenever you enter a place you can't exactly hunt for those scenes without loosing on doing other stuff like levelling up.

IZ2bSA80

Dec 25, 2017
It shall remain a mystery, like that scene where kitty gets new clothes for her and you hear them laughing in her room.
I like this scene, boosting relationship with Kitty first and avoiding her room is kind of a pain and there isn't much to see but it's still worth a look imo.

Reactions: Heresi

redknight1

Sep 19, 2017
I like this scene, boosting relationship with Kitty first and avoiding her room is kind of a pain and there isn't much to see but it's still worth a look imo.
Tell Kitty you dont want to chip in. When you raise relationship with Kitty and Laura use dialog option talk about that we talk before. There option gift for Laura

Reactions: primavera9925

PierrotSol

Sep 15, 2017
Man, my favourite interaction is going to the showers and meeting a girl changing completely naked. Unfortunately, it's pretty rare and now that you waste time whenever you enter a place you can't exactly hunt for those scenes without loosing on doing other stuff like levelling up.
You know rollback exist right?

leathermax

Feb 10, 2019
You know rollback exist right?
Yes, but you know that if you do the exact same thing after the rollback, the exact same thing happens, right? So, if I want to reroll the shower event, I have to rollback, the go somewhere else and the go back to the shower, which is a pretty obnoxious procedure to repeat time and time again.

Sep 12, 2020
Yes, but you know that if you do the exact same thing after the rollback, the exact same thing happens, right? So, if I want to reroll the shower event, I have to rollback, the go somewhere else and the go back to the shower, which is a pretty obnoxious procedure to repeat time and time again.
Quicksave works

Bosss

May 1, 2017
2 month for an update with only standing pose. Well.. if I don`t see his code 4 my self, I would say it`s to long. But again, I saw his code, so 2 month 4 update is ok. But ye, I wanna it faster. In the end, we will get her full content up to august/early September. About it.

4.40 star(s) 148 Votes