JaSteel

Oct 14, 2020
Which girls should I go to the professor's room with at night and which drawers should I look in? I found a file and a picture, where and how can I use them?
If you found the file and the picture, it sounds like you've already taken the correct girls into the office at night with you. The file is for Storm and the picture is for Kitty. Those are the materials you use to coerce Xavier into ignoring the things you do in public with the respective girl.

JoeAngel

Oct 16, 2020
Does rouge-like completed or? I mean I followed this game for ....I don't even remember 2 years I guess

zerodead

Engaged Member
Jan 18, 2018
I did a quick translation and with little proofreading to Portuguese , as I do not know how to translate as a professional , it will have to be an amateur .

--------------------------------------------------------------

Fiz uma tradução rápida e com pouca revisão para o português, como não sei traduzir como profissional, terá que ser amador.

PS: o jogo esta com bug em alguns acentos , não e todos que tem o erro mais ainda da pra jogar

1641276352420.png

Tradução com pouca revisão apenas pra versão v0.996c (qualquer mudança eu edito o comentário)

EDIT : Tive que tira todos os acentos pra não fica tão feio

PS: quem baixa a versão com acentos e tiver alguma fonte que funcione os acentos , manda uma msg

lampiao

Jul 1, 2018
I did a quick translation and with little proofreading to Portuguese , as I do not know how to translate as a professional , it will have to be an amateur .

--------------------------------------------------------------

Fiz uma tradução rápida e com pouca revisão para o português, como não sei traduzir como profissional, terá que ser amador.

PS: o jogo esta com bug em alguns acentos , não e todos que tem o erro mais ainda da pra jogar

View attachment 1578880

Tradução com pouca revisão apenas pra versão v0.996c (qualquer mudança eu edito o comentário)

EDIT : Tive que tira todos os acentos pra não fica tão feio

PS: quem baixa a versão com acentos e tiver alguma fonte que funcione os acentos , manda uma msg
tem como ensinar como instalar a tradução?

shakytube

Jul 22, 2019
Are there any new scenes or stuff in 0.996c that wasn't in 0.996b? It doesn't say anything in the changelog

imagica

May 2, 2020
So can someone tell me what kind of a game this is?
Is it a story-driven game or just pure sex? It is more of a point-click management game with similar actions or based on the main storyline which goes somewhere or only a series of sex scenes in different locations?
Do girls have any personalities or they are sex dolls? Are have sex with them through pure stats acquisition or there is at least some story to each one? Are they all willing to do it or do all need some level of persuasion? Do girls have any character progression or do they stay the same?

Fapmigo

Feb 21, 2020
So can someone tell me what kind of a game this is?
Is it a story-driven game or just pure sex? It is more of a point-click management game with similar actions or based on the main storyline which goes somewhere or only a series of sex scenes in different locations?
Do girls have any personalities or they are sex dolls? Are have sex with them through pure stats acquisition or there is at least some story to each one? Are they all willing to do it or do all need some level of persuasion? Do girls have any character progression or do they stay the same?
It would be faster for you to try it than to wait for answers to your 23 questions

Nizzquizz

Oct 20, 2017
Rogue-like's been on this site since 2016. Looking at the comments alone, that seems longer than most members. Think about that for a second.
It's like that tree you pass on your daily commute. It's growing so slowly you hardly notice, you're pretty sure it will never really stop growing either - but it will probably outlive us all, and it would feel just weird and wrong if it wasn't around anymore.

Testerguy19

Nov 11, 2018
Rogue-like's been on this site since 2016. Looking at the comments alone, that seems longer than most members. Think about that for a second.
It's like that tree you pass on your daily commute. It's growing so slowly you hardly notice, you're pretty sure it will never really stop growing either - but it will probably outlive us all, and it would feel just weird and wrong if it wasn't around anymore.
This game is about the same age like Something Unlimited basically, which you can say the same about threads (I don't know about discord servers)

Wallsfalldown

Jul 20, 2018
I haven't looked at this game in a while and the last thing I remember was Laura getting some of her positions redrawn. What's been added since then?

presticus

Jun 26, 2017
The game will never be completed until we get hard limits on scope. If he had a new patch cycle every month, we'd have dozens of girls, outfits, events and locations; and be on version 0.99998C.
My understanding is that the Patreon isn't even Oni's real job, it's a side gig. And to be honest how many would say no to a hobby that for few hours a week could net you $7.5k per month before fees and taxes? I wouldn't, nor would I be inclined to put more effort into it. So yeah I wish Oni and other devs (looking at you SR7) would put out more content on a on a faster basis but I also respect thier hustle to find that happy medium between minimum work for maximum profit.

4.40 star(s) 148 Votes