Semondemon

Engaged Member
Mar 9, 2018
Nvm lmao Oni isn't posting jubes sex pose at all; so I'm out this is just buyers remorse as jubilees "content" is copy pasted from Jeans stuff, storm was all fuxkin copy pasted from Emma and tbh it's just too fucking lazy. Oni stated months he's halfway done jubes sex specifically but I guess his stuff was to copy pasted again but storm gets a pass?
I'm out after this month this is ridiculous.

Last edited:

Barkin 10

Dec 27, 2016
Has it really been that long ago?

I still remember when he introduced a new girl that was all that happened.
Kitty would run into you on campus and that was it.
You met Laura in the danger room, she left and that was it.
Emma showed up, taught a class, talked to you afterwards and that was it.
I don't remember Jean.

It may be taking longer but I think Oni's intro to Storm and Jubes has exceded the previous new girls by leaps and bounds.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Ghostload

Nizzquizz

Oct 20, 2017
I'm out after this month this is ridiculous.
Oh cumon Semon, we know you won't quit. Your addiction rate is way too high. Wait a few days, a few weeks, but then you will come back to ZerOni and watch in shame as he locks the door behind you for the next filthy deed.
It's ok.
We've all been there.

On a more serious note ... eh, well, on a slightly less silly note, I've to agree with Barkin. Storm and Jubes were surprisingly quick, relatively speaking, so it's sooomewhat fine-ish with me.
What pisses me off (the horrible sex poses aside) is rather the gall of just saying 'a few months'. Not 'as soon as I can', or 'as soon as I finish the last strokes' or whatever.
I've no base for this of course, but it just sounds to me like 'I've that content ready to serve but - why would I?'.

Jul 14, 2017
we are gonna be all dead by old age when this game finish an ive been watching this game since rogue bj art ,still looks interesting everytime i see it smh

Mayoii

Nov 28, 2019
Wait... Thats odd. I fought this function is already in the game... I managed to fuck Jubs already ....

Oct 21, 2019
I got two questions:

1. Does Oni know about F95zone's existence and the fandom he has on here?

2. Oni just posted a new link a 6 hours ago or however many it is from the time I commented this, not sure if it's anything substantial or worth posting about but thought I'd ask and see if anyone could.

Last edited:

YoraeRasante

Jul 28, 2019
Wait... Thats odd. I fought this function is already in the game... I managed to fuck Jubs already ....
it seems it may be only if she is the one to initiate it, at least you have no options to do it without mods, and art is still missing

Huron_Fal

Oct 17, 2018
I got two questions:

1. Does Oni know about F95zone's existence and the fandom he has on here?

2. Oni just posted a new link a 6 hours ago or however many it is from the time I commented this, not sure if it's anything substantial or worth posting about but thought I'd ask and see if anyone could.
1) I think he knows or at least guess (most likely there is a person who sits here and there)

2) We have to wait for someone to share the link (if I could, then I could not share it with me (thanks to one grandfather, it is impossible to pay for the cartridge))

Ghostload

Jan 23, 2019
"In a few months."

Wow.

This isn't even laziness, Oni.

You're literally going out of your way this time not to do any work.

As in -- even when you finally feel motivated to work, you deliberately choose not to do anything.

You have chosen poorly.

Apr 1, 2019
bugfixes, I'm guessing. all letter denominations tend to be that
Just going off the bit of text that can be seen without actually supporting, it states he changed Jubilee's HJ art, and added some art for Storm's wet hair, likely to her new pose, but it cuts off part way through the word hair, so uncertain on that. Since the parenthetical text for the update is "More Storm art", I'd not be surprised if there was more art for her than just the wet hair, since otherwise the Jubilee art would seem more relevant, though probably it's just more art in line with the wet hair, such as missing poses for various clothes.

4.40 star(s) 148 Votes