Ghostload

Jan 23, 2019
It's too bad your project won't be about Raven.

She would've been an great love interest with this system, in my humble opinion.

Since time froze for her in Sladed, you could just as easily say that that bit of time distortion

caused some sort of feedback loop in a pocket dimension similar what her inner mind was like during a different episode.

Buttholder

Feb 25, 2022
Honestly, we're probably all gonna regret it when the sex pose for Jubes comes out and its just a reskin of the Jean nightmare
If he had to copy anyone's poses, it should've been Kitty's. Both of them are infamously small-chested in the comics, Kitty's body type is usually drawn similarly to Jubes' in the comics and her poses are arguably some of the best in the game (her face is still kind of messed-up in the doggy-style pose, but her other poses are fantastic).

srg91

Nov 30, 2017
"In a few months."

Wow.

This isn't even laziness, Oni.

You're literally going out of your way this time not to do any work.

As in -- even when you finally feel motivated to work, you deliberately choose not to do anything.

You have chosen poorly.
That Patreon income says otherwise. :p

I mean getting so much return with so little investment is a luxury only a few can afford. If you can get away with it, might as well.

Don't get me wrong, I'm not supporting this practice as it has negatively impacted many things I enjoy. But business wise it's brilliant, far from a poor choice.

Bir2

Aug 3, 2021
After a certain point in my game, the rogue has a sad face and doesn't make any facial expressions except when I flirt with her. Is there any way to make her happy or have a "normal" facial expression?

salscou

Apr 14, 2020
After a certain point in my game, the rogue has a sad face and doesn't make any facial expressions except when I flirt with her. Is there any way to make her happy or have a "normal" facial expression?
Did you have any interactions that upset her before that happened?

Must_Be_Javik

May 12, 2019
So I slept for 7 months, and I'm glad that Oni didn't do anything. At least something in the world is stable.
P.s
I'm sure if I find a cryo chamber and fall asleep for 5 thousand years, oni will only finish Jubilee.

Reactions: Ghostload

LowLevelLesser

Feb 8, 2021
Nvm lmao Oni isn't posting jubes sex pose at all; so I'm out this is just buyers remorse as jubilees "content" is copy pasted from Jeans stuff, storm was all fuxkin copy pasted from Emma and tbh it's just too fucking lazy. Oni stated months he's halfway done jubes sex specifically but I guess his stuff was to copy pasted again but storm gets a pass?
I'm out after this month this is ridiculous.
I was wondering when you'd finally get sick of his shit. Even just $1 a month isn't worth supporting and encouraging that kind of behavior. I can't entirely blame Oni for doing it as he clearly has been getting away with it for a long time... but it's still really awful and lazy of him.

YoraeRasante

Jul 28, 2019
there is a patreon I kinda feel bad for only giving $1, but I just can't donate more.
the rpg maker mv3d plugin, because she does a very requested but hard to make plugin for the program, especially with the engine's default limitations, and despite her once going silent for some time when she returned it was with a huge update to it. As in, the additions were small on paper but use-wise they were a massive change.

When I see that oni has the same price as the one I pay, and how people say he barely did any actual work in the months between updates (since he has the core files already, recoloring and reusing poses for another character must actually be kinda easy), I'm conflicted.
On one hand, I'm just giving 1 to someone that does much more work.
On the other, I'm giving 1 to someone that does much more work and nothing to him.

Reactions: Testerguy19

jimd92

May 18, 2017
You can fuck Jubilee but no animation btw. She's grab you in the courtyard and either there or in your room, will slide you in her quite suddenly.

Last edited:
4.40 star(s) 149 Votes