rexharbinger

Sep 15, 2017
Honestly, we're probably all gonna regret it when the sex pose for Jubes comes out and its just a reskin of the Jean nightmare
Speaking of Jean, is there a good way to organically increase her Love? I could probably buy her a bunch of stuff, then take her out on dates, but was wondering if there was some other way. Usually, I have to do dating with Kitty, but in this play through, I didn't have to. I have Kitty and Laura as my main girls (the ones who have to give approval for entrance into my harem). The other characters all increase stats normally as I play. I tend to turn off addiction early by lowering my addictiveness and raising their resistance.

Jean just confuses me because of her high exhibitionism and low love. She makes out with me all the time, but seems to hate my guts. I don't want to trigger any sort of dom/sub in either direction with her, so along with not addicting her, I don't want to beg her either.

I know there have been some new mechanics added I haven't played with (and a lot of them are annoying like having a girl strip dancing, then suddenly decide they are leaving) so I'm wondering if I'm missing something that makes Jean like you other than just buying her a bunch of stuff.

Reactions: Testerguy19

depechedNode

Oct 10, 2017
Speaking of Jean, is there a good way to organically increase her Love? I could probably buy her a bunch of stuff, then take her out on dates, but was wondering if there was some other way. Usually, I have to do dating with Kitty, but in this play through, I didn't have to. I have Kitty and Laura as my main girls (the ones who have to give approval for entrance into my harem). The other characters all increase stats normally as I play. I tend to turn off addiction early by lowering my addictiveness and raising their resistance.

Jean just confuses me because of her high exhibitionism and low love. She makes out with me all the time, but seems to hate my guts. I don't want to trigger any sort of dom/sub in either direction with her, so along with not addicting her, I don't want to beg her either.

I know there have been some new mechanics added I haven't played with (and a lot of them are annoying like having a girl strip dancing, then suddenly decide they are leaving) so I'm wondering if I'm missing something that makes Jean like you other than just buying her a bunch of stuff.
I don't think there's any other way other than increasing her obedience (but I may be wrong), game locks her love at 500 until you increase her obedience enough. Then you start getting love points again. I did a similar playthrough to yours based on love for all girls instead of my usual slave Jean, slut Rogue, lover Laura, etc.

For Jean love route grind was real while avoiding to use any sub/dom and sexual interactions as much as I can. She passed 700 love points also with the little help of changing her behaviour to "inhibition to love", then I got bored and stopped playing. :) So no idea if she becomes mushy lovebird.

Rizael

Jun 21, 2018

Ghostload

Jan 23, 2019
Here, try the search function next time.
Too lazy -- but I appreciate the effort of posting it anyway.

Thanks. I really mean that.

Besides, it's good to keep bumping relevant content.

No one wants to go back several pages for a mod that pretty much everyone wants at this point.

Reactions: Mastershake

YoraeRasante

Jul 28, 2019

someone checked the code and did an explanation of exactly how her love and inhibition values actually work, among other things, I saved the explanation but forgot to save the name, sorry.

for her inhibition, she had a hidden "counter-inhibition" initially of 500 that is subtracted from most actual inhibition checks, after her show inhibition goes past 700 each point of it gained loses half a point of that counter and after the shown inhibiion reaches 1000 it removes a full point.

for her obedience, until you reach 800 she only gets half as much obedience as another girl would.

for her love, until obedience reaches 700 the love "caps" at 500 but the actual value you gained past that is still saved, and a fifth of it is sent to obedience.
after you get 500 obedience, that saved value is moved into love at 1 point per in-game day. after you get to 700 obedience, it is moved at a rate of 5 per day. After she reaches 900 obedience, 10 is added to love per day but only 5 is taken from the saved points.

Meaning her love actually builds up slowly through time instead of a bunch in a few interactions.
I... actually like this system, it is not as direct but different, and am planning to do something like it in my own project. My project involves time loops though, so this will mainly be used to return feelings from one loop into the next faster.
But as this game has her as the only one with things different, it gets confusing easily.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Ghostload
4.40 star(s) 148 Votes