myechomyshadowandme

Nov 9, 2021
Is this the prototype?

https://f95zone.to/threads/rogue-like-chonky-mod-v0-3-ron-chon.125779/post-8779167

If it is, then I have no idea how to get it to work.

Does it need to be installed?

If so, then how do you install it?
The prototype for Ron Chon's new project is . He's just calling it Project Redacted for now. He is no longer working on Chonky Mod, this is what he's doing now. Seeing a lot of people confused about that. He has a download for an early version of the game on this Google folder. It's really rough right now, but it's an early prototype so that's to be expected.

After seeing more of the art, yeah, not really into this artstyle, but mostly because of the clash it has with the backgrounds. If the backgrounds were more painted and shaded like the characters, they wouldn't look so out of place. I also think it'd be better if the characters were larger on the screen. Right now they look really tiny in comparison to the surroundings, plus there's a clear disparity between the resolutions of the background art and the character art which just stands out more with the weird sizing of the characters.

Not sure if Ron is still looking at these threads but like, I think if you scaled these characters up a bit it'd look better.

4.40 star(s) 154 Votes