salscou

Apr 14, 2020
It's funny, I've been playing Rogue Like Evolution for several hundred hours.
But I'd never come across this scene before.
View attachment 4110258
Ok thats new to me, new and amazing!
Queen bitch fuckin the world, poppin the 4th walls cherry
No no, she was the one getting diddled by not-as-sexy deadpool.
it is the normal scene where 2 girls are eating each other and they invite you or it is more like the kitty and laura scene that triggers when you go to lauras bedroom?
I think this is the case where you catch them going at each other without them inviting you.

Reactions: Bekai7

Semondemon

Engaged Member
Mar 9, 2018
[has ignored the Halloween event since it was introduced]

[has no recollection of when Gewn gained Juliet's hair and clothes]

...Huh.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Y'know, I regret the PrincessBitchJean name change because I can't tell if people are referring to me or Jean.
Not to be rude but why would you possibly think that? The world doesn't revolve around you. I've called my mother queen bitch before too in my past lmao.

Reactions: FriendlessPanda

Bekai7

Jul 6, 2020
I think this is the case where you catch them going at each other without them inviting you.
Man ive been playing this game for a long time but i swear it keeps surprising me, this needs a guide there are many easter eggs and details that can go missing so easily.

fullpoweR44

Aug 6, 2024
I'm playing the 1.52a version and for some reason Doreen doesn't show up in the girls-list? I already talked to Storm and Xavier about her and she approached me and said she needs time to settle but nothing happens after that.
Not that i care about her that much im just worried that the story (if u can call it that) won't progress

Last edited:

salscou

Apr 14, 2020
I'm playing the 1.52a version and for some reason Doreen doesn't show up in the girls-list? I already talked to Storm and Xavier about her and she approached me and said she needs time to settle but nothing happens after that.
Not that i care about her that much im just worried that the story (if u can call it that) won't progress
Get on with the times, we are in 1.54

JacksHoff

Jul 15, 2018
so what's the point of having 1.52 listed as a "stable version" in the downloads?
so you can download a stable version of 1.52. i can't tell if yiou're new or a smartass so i'll be nice. you can always go back and download older stable versions ofdamn near any game on this site but the newest one and the prvious will always be there. your saVES MIGHT MESS UP THO. sorry for caps but im not retyping even though i could instead of typing this sentence. but no

WarLike78

Jun 7, 2024
You probably just need to update it to a newer version, I have seen a lot of people have the same problems with her not showing up in earlier patches

4.40 star(s) 154 Votes