Semondemon

Engaged Member
Mar 9, 2018
The latest version is still buggy can't load old saves
Really? That's odd. Want my save? Mine is from the last version but works fine. I've only gotten to the point of banging Psylocke/Doreen for obvious reasons though I also got Rogue, emma, Kitty, Laura & Storm jumping you while Gwen, Jean & Jubilee have low stats so you can corrupt em'.
Edit; Here's my save banging Kitty too 'cos she's fun.

Last edited:
  • I just jizzed my pants
Reactions: Jonboy72 and armond

Semondemon

Engaged Member
Mar 9, 2018
Well was gonna play Morrowind all day but Oni put out a bug fix already. I had issues with 1.54a where I'd jizz on a girl and it'd filip out.
Changelog?:
New for 1.54b?
- Fixed error with girls cleaning themselves up
- Various other little tweaks and bug fixes.

-Wastrel

Formerly 'BloodyRelight'
Aug 3, 2017
Well was gonna play Morrowind all day but Oni put out a bug fix already. I had issues with 1.54a where I'd jizz on a girl and it'd filip out.
Changelog?: Mega
New for 1.54b?
- Fixed error with girls cleaning themselves up
- Various other little tweaks and bug fixes.
Sinner! Reject your morrowboomer ways and become a Daggerchad!

thx for the update btw...

Reactions: Helivesoncemore

jvbatman

Feb 16, 2024
I agree with this opinion, there was even an attempt to rewrite the game in version 0.998, but unfortunately the mod was not updated for a long time. Oni could have taken it as a basis and optimized and structured the code with animation

Rogue-Like Chonky Mod

View attachment 4108712
Looks like this was made by Ron Chon who is making Null Hypothesis now so it looks like he gave up fixing code and just made his own game with blackjack and hookers.

Reactions: Bekai7 and -Wastrel

VenomusPL

Jul 1, 2019
Morrowind is 2002, hardly boomer game.Even let's say Baldurs gate 1998 wouldn't claim it.

Boomer games is like ETon Atari, Pac man 1981 o maybe Supermario bros 1985...

Laritas

Jul 10, 2023
okay first off stop misusing boomer AND chad. Second Daggerfall is even older, why not play Daggerfall Stories too?
At least Daggerfall has nudity. Third no problem.
Daggerfall Is particularly worthwhile now. There is a new souped-up version, Daggerfall Unity that reached 1.0 status a few months ago.

And there are already a bunch of mods for it on Nexus.

And it's legal because Bethesda made the original game free.

-Wastrel

Formerly 'BloodyRelight'
Aug 3, 2017
okay first off stop misusing boomer AND chad. Second Daggerfall is even older, why not play Daggerfall Stories too?
At least Daggerfall has nudity. Third no problem.
Calling someone a morrowboomer or Daggerchad/chud is a community joke, no offense meant. It comes from the TES community on youtube and true stl.

We both know real TES fans play only Battlespire and Redguard, they exist purely on pain. Much like I surmise Squirrell girl enjoyers do.

Anyway should prob get back on topic so they don't nuke us. I still have rad poisoning from the Null thread bombing.

Semondemon

Engaged Member
Mar 9, 2018
Where's Wanda
soon.
Daggerfall Is particularly worthwhile now. There is a new souped-up version, Daggerfall Unity that reached 1.0 status a few months ago.

And there are already a bunch of mods for it on Nexus.

And it's legal because Bethesda made the original game free.
Well thanks but I'm not touching anything made in unity with a ten foot pole.

FacelessVixen

Aug 25, 2017
[has ignored the Halloween event since it was introduced]

[has no recollection of when Gewn gained Juliet's hair and clothes]

...Huh.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Queen bitch
Y'know, I regret the PrincessBitchJean name change because I can't tell if people are referring to me or Jean.

Last edited:

Bekai7

Jul 6, 2020
Looks like this was made by Ron Chon who is making Null Hypothesis now so it looks like he gave up fixing code and just made his own game with blackjack and hookers.
well actually he took the blackjack and hooker and made a love story....

It's funny, I've been playing Rogue Like Evolution for several hundred hours.
But I'd never come across this scene before.
View attachment 4110258
man ive never seen them together... it is the normal scene where 2 girls are eating each other and they invite you or it is more like the kitty and laura scene that triggers when you go to lauras bedroom?

[has ignored the Halloween event since it was introduced]

[has no recollection of when Gewn gained Juliet's hair and clothes]

...Huh.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Y'know, I regret the PrincessBitchJean name change because I can't tell if people are referring to me or Jean.
i was gonna ask where her hair style was from as i havent done the halloween event in a long time...

Jonboy72

Jun 20, 2018
Really? That's odd. Want my save? Mine is from the last version but works fine. I've only gotten to the point of banging Psylocke/Doreen for obvious reasons though I also got Rogue, emma, Kitty, Laura & Storm jumping you while Gwen, Jean & Jubilee have low stats so you can corrupt em'.
Edit; Here's my save banging Kitty too 'cos she's fun.
Many thanks kind sir

4.40 star(s) 154 Votes