FacelessVixen

Aug 25, 2017
can some1 remind me how to remove doreen tail? i remember you ca do it in mccoy lab, but i dnt have this option
She brings it up if she likes you enough. But, if you wanted her to keep it at first, I imagine that talking to her about her tail would be thing thing to do to get her to remove it. Maybe 'Wardrobe' or something?

Reactions: Dr. Coom

salscou

Apr 14, 2020
But besides, you can't touch her...
The answer has always been mutant inhibitor collars, hell, it is in the comics wich is how shes able to have a normal relationship with Gambit, but the cartoons always conveniently glaze over that making Rogue retarded just so she can be angsty about her powers for drama.
rogue_s-honeymoon.jpg
Besides, youre Zero, powers AND child support dont affect you.

Last edited:

salscou

Apr 14, 2020
Did you not read the intro of the game?
Your mutant ability is that you turn off people's mutant powers with your touch, thats why you can touch Rogue, Emma and Jean cant read your mind, Kitty cant phase through you, Laura cant heal if you grab her, and so and so.

Ass prefer

Engaged Member
Sep 30, 2022
has always been mutant inhibitor collars, hell, it is in the comics wich is how shes able to have a normal relationship with Gambit, but the cartoons always conveniently glaze over that making Rogue retarded just so she can be angsty about her powers for drama.
It doesn't seem right to me. The whole point is that not everyone could touch it . That's what made her special. And she looks bad in a collar.

Ass prefer

Engaged Member
Sep 30, 2022
Did you not read the intro of the game?
Your mutant ability is that you turn off people's mutant powers with your touch, thats why you can touch Rogue, Emma and Jean cant read your mind, Kitty cant phase through you, Laura cant heal if you grab her, and so and so.
Oh, no, I didn't come here because of this game. I'm sorry. I came because of Rogue.

4.40 star(s) 154 Votes