• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

BGRW2020

Jul 8, 2020
wow really not into all the lesbian sh.... why not allow the option to refuse as you did in the many scenes Polly was able to send people away etc... this should be available throughout the game

BGRW2020

Jul 8, 2020
I'd like to see you Lesbians have a pregnancy without Jack - really sex with Jack should be a path as well

punisher2099

Forum Fanatic
Feb 25, 2020
Just to clarify my previous post - Polly is going to be the Queen, and Queens need heirs so without a male (Jack) she cannot have one as no women can impregnate another women - Thus she needs Jack
Not if she "carves her own path" as the OP states.

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
That update kinda put the brakes on my game.

Played it lesbian only and then get Jack, who's in negative points, forced on my Polly right after telling him i'm not into him.

Was a great game until that. Not really into having stuff forced especially when i've done everything I can to get rid of him. All my points are with Spring.

So much for "carving her own path".

mrbigchungus

Mr Brosef Chungus
Game Developer
Nov 1, 2019
Seems like there's an update, though not the final one, that fixes the "sausage to the face." lol.

I'll share the links for supporters in a separate post after this, as it's already uploaded to the cloud.

First, it's *NOT* the final update. I thought about my surgery tomorrow, how long it might take to recover, and then decided - I'd rather have this content in people's hands now, than have them wait till a few weeks, perhaps a month (again, will post update after I survive, etc) :)

New adult scenes - only one; it's hot tho', Uma and Spring. There are a few scenes of story as well, nearly 80 renders, and about 12 animations (10 or so unique, a few play at multiple speeds).

Also, thanks to people who shared their opinion of the update, I have changed the previous days scenes with Polly / Jack in the tent, and the threesome with Bianca; those have clear menu options to opt-out if the Jack love score is too low. This ensures if you were playing a strictly lesbian experience, you can continue to do so.
Also seems like they didn't die from their medical issues, sweet! Just need them to recover from whatever happened. My guess is drugs at this point. Painkillers are standard after getting cut up right?

JennyTreibel

Jul 22, 2018
Why even have a relationship system if you still get the option to fuck characters with like -100 points? I sabotaged Jack and Polly where I could and had him fuck her sister and mother and I still get every option to have sex with him. Scores don't really seem to matter when I get all the scenes regardless of how I play

mrbigchungus

Mr Brosef Chungus
Game Developer
Nov 1, 2019
Hey JennyTreibel

...did you happen to notice the post above in this thread where I copied from her patreon page?

...the update she put out (after surgery seems like) fixed the issue people were hating on, and added a new scene.

It's not yet leaked here on F95 though...so...you know, if you support the developer -> problem already solved right? :)

If not, well...I mean...if you eat a buffet for free, is it right or wrong to yell at the wait staff? Hm.

Reactions: Lexkar83

mrbigchungus

Mr Brosef Chungus
Game Developer
Nov 1, 2019
Trash_sombra11 ... why waste time with this comment, which then alerts anybody who subscribed to the thread, with a content free post?

I mean, if everybody acts like you, this place's discussion quality & value would cease to exist.

Don't pee on the grass, friend, I'm smoking it later.

JennyTreibel

Jul 22, 2018
Hey JennyTreibel

...did you happen to notice the post above in this thread where I copied from her patreon page?

...the update she put out (after surgery seems like) fixed the issue people were hating on, and added a new scene.

It's not yet leaked here on F95 though...so...you know, if you support the developer -> problem already solved right? :)

If not, well...I mean...if you eat a buffet for free, is it right or wrong to yell at the wait staff? Hm.
All I gather from that is that some unavoidable scenes are now optionable. But that wasn't my issue.

I questioned the point of the game's relationship system since it has no bearing on whether you get sex scenes or not. What matters if you say yes or no when the game asks you, but other than that you can have -100 points with a character or more and still get every chance to bang said character. That's poor game design if you ask me.

And I'm just trying to be constructive, so no need to get so defensive over this game. I haven't played this game before and I don't just throw money after a game without knowing whether I would enjoy it or not. If that means I'm not allowed to voice my opinion, then I'll be off.

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
Hey JennyTreibel

It depends on what the wait staff did.

Were they doing their job or did they, like you just did, completely ignore what the customer was saying and try offering them something completely different?

I ask because the person you quoted was talking about the points being meaningless not the scene in question.

The fact that some of us completely ignored Jack, let him have sex with the other women, get right into the minus points yet he's still available as a love interest. The point system is, well, pointless.

Reactions: JennyTreibel

mrbigchungus

Mr Brosef Chungus
Game Developer
Nov 1, 2019
> And I'm just trying to be constructive

If that's the case...would it make more - or less - sense to...hm, read what was posted before in the thread?
Rather than add your voice to a complaint which was already solved? And, given the reason for the issue was posted as well?

Just...weird.

>depends on what the wait staff did

Oh, dude...I really hope you don't forget your pants when you step out the house, hommie. Seems like your logic is a little twisted.

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
> And I'm just trying to be constructive

If that's the case...would it make more - or less - sense to...hm, read what was posted before in the thread?
Rather than add your voice to a complaint which was already solved? And, given the reason for the issue was posted as well?

Just...weird.

>depends on what the wait staff did

Oh, dude...I really hope you don't forget your pants when you step out the house, hommie. Seems like your logic is a little twisted.
You are still ignoring what is being said.....

Nobody is talking about that issue.

We're talking about the points, not the unavoidable content.....

Don't talk about other people reading shit when you've got the point of peoples posts wrong twice now. Nothing you have said has been constructive, you are talking about something else entirely.

Also, I wear skirts.

Reactions: sava75 and napafats
3.60 star(s) 5 Votes