TGH316

Sep 21, 2018
How are people feeling about this game right now? Checked the reviews but the most recent 1 is over a year old so it would be wrong to judge it off of that.

mrbigchungus

Mr Brosef Chungus
Game Developer
Nov 1, 2019
> How are people feeling about this game right now?

I'd guess, from the comments right before yours, people enjoyed the latest content. Also if you judged based on the reviews before December, 2020, they reflect the older version, which has been refactored a few months ago. Older animations in half a dozen scenes got replaced. Repetitive text removed / edited (a lot of scenes were repetitive before the newer .65 free build).

I mean, if I hadn't played and I saw a comment like this:
>> Lots of great lesbian scenes really enjoyed this, not many female harem games out there

I'd probably assume (given the audience here on F95 is a bit more...tech savvy, shall we say, than the average punter?) maybe the game is better than it was before.

Then again, not everybody loves a good lesbian scene; if you're in that camp, it's a terrible game, you won't enjoy it, better off skipping.

Also the latest updates have more butt play + toys...ass licking, etc. Again, not everybody's fetish, which would make for a terrible game if that's not your style.

mrbigchungus

Mr Brosef Chungus
Game Developer
Nov 1, 2019
Moffy good question, I've unlocked that scene myself (also opened up the code just to check). Seems like a bug; you can only get that scene on day 14 if Jack hasn't had sex with Polly before - if Jack has, then you get the anal sex scene (the one on the screenshot you showed, upper right).

I'm sure Jill will probably update that issue for the next RtK since it's a clear bug...makes no sense to use the "zero sex" as a trigger / option for the scene.

Reactions: Moffy

mrbigchungus

Mr Brosef Chungus
Game Developer
Nov 1, 2019
Since the developer is having a rough time (surgery later this month, just shut down their website b/c they can't pay the bill) I thought I'd help raise awareness and post the .75 Romancing the Kingdom update here.

The Polly, Summer, & Spring scene has an additional ~10+ still images, and an additional 4 new animations. If you've already played the beta or earlier .75 version and have the scene unlocked, you can just replay the scene in the Scene Gallery to see the new content since the beta, instead of playing again from earlier in the game if you wish (that new replay feature is seriously awesome. I love it).
  • Updated March 6th; .

"CJ"

Conversation Conqueror
Mar 6, 2021
Romancing the Kingdom [v0.75] [Jill Gates] crunched

Original Size Win/Mac: 2,74 GB
Original Size Linux: 2,76 GB

Compressed Size Win: 326 MB
RomancingtheKingdom-.75-win-crunched.zip:

Compressed Size Mac: 324 MB
RomancingtheKingdom-.75-mac-crunched.zip:

Compressed Size Linux: 332 MB
RomancingtheKingdom-.75-linux-crunched.tar.bz2:

This compression is unofficial and untested, use at your own risk.
Compressing process reduces quality and can break the game.

Tools: UnRen v0.91 (Sam@f95zone) - YAC v2.1 (hngg@f95zone) -

Last edited:

mrbigchungus

Mr Brosef Chungus
Game Developer
Nov 1, 2019
Paapi.3 lol, the description literally says "female protagonist,"...you are correct, it's a woman who's choices you make lol.

If you like the models but want a male POV, might I suggest Sword of Wonder (same developer, it's free & complete here on F95).

> Any chance of a walkthrough please ?

Khairus it's a linear, visual novel style game...most of the options are self-explanatory.

The "Love score," which is shown for most major characters, in the upper right, adjusts when you pick the "right" / "wrong" option; I'm not sure it's complicated enough to need a walk through.

Her other game, Sword of Wonder, needed the 'quest' feature to give people a clue how to play as that was a sandbox style game. In this one, there are no bad endings, nothing like a random end / death / etc, from the options, so the cost of picking wrong is basically zero (only that you might need to pick another option next time if you don't unlock everything in the gallery).

mrbigchungus

Mr Brosef Chungus
Game Developer
Nov 1, 2019
> will they be some polly x bryala scenes ?

...I think you mean "Briley," the step-sister of Polly, right?

Short answer "No."

Longer answer (from memory, I think the dev posted here about it) is this game was originally going to have something like that...but the dev decided not to after smackdown from patreon on family relationships / taboos (see My Cute Cousin as a great example...marrying a blood cousin = legal in many countries around the world, but it's NOT okay on patreon, and developer had to change game plot / relationships / game name due to their policies).

Reactions: afterlights

mrbigchungus

Mr Brosef Chungus
Game Developer
Nov 1, 2019
I'm curious what ends up in the finale on this one; I liked the ending scenes in Sword of Wonder, and the latest animation in this game has been awesome.

Any games have animation like this, especially the last few episodes? It's quite nice. :cool:

Reactions: afterlights

BUCCO

Feb 20, 2020
4x sex scenes in one update? (you can kill some people who have weak hearts hahaha) sweet update, thank you very much :p

Last edited:

J1215

Dec 15, 2019
> will they be some polly x bryala scenes ?

...I think you mean "Briley," the step-sister of Polly, right?

Short answer "No."

Longer answer (from memory, I think the dev posted here about it) is this game was originally going to have something like that...but the dev decided not to after smackdown from patreon on family relationships / taboos (see My Cute Cousin as a great example...marrying a blood cousin = legal in many countries around the world, but it's NOT okay on patreon, and developer had to change game plot / relationships / game name due to their policies).
Briley is Polly's step-sister. Uma for Polly is a step-mother. The introduction says that Polly and Briley are not related by blood to each other. That is, Polly and Briley have a different mother and father. Since, Polly and Briley are not blood relatives. -
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: BUCCO

J1215

Dec 15, 2019
Briley is Polly's step-sister. Uma for Polly is a step-mother. The introduction says that Polly and Briley are not related by blood to each other. That is, Polly and Briley have a different mother and father. Since, Polly and Briley are not blood relatives. -
I like Briley!:love:

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: BGRW2020 and BUCCO
3.60 star(s) 5 Votes