mrbigchungus

Mr Brosef Chungus
Game Developer
Nov 1, 2019
> no linux version

Ah, there is a Linux version...seems nobody added a link here then.

Virulenz

Engaged Member
Sep 27, 2017
Somehow i found a loop.
Windows version, first time playing, ignored jack as much as possible (he "earned" 20 points by keeping it in his pants) and spring offered to help clean the stables...thats where i loop. After flirting, training and rating my butt we share a smile, walk to the throne room and loop, i stand in the stable again and the whole thing starts over...endless if i talk about her/us, ending when i ask about briley skipping her duties, then i get my new assignment with summer (dunno if it also works with talking about jack, i dont want to even try it)...the only good thing is the earned points added up pretty high while looping, so i almost hope there will be a loop for summer too ^^

mrbigchungus

Mr Brosef Chungus
Game Developer
Nov 1, 2019
Seems like the revised .65 version (the current free one) isn't the one linked in the lead post; thought I'd help.
What's changed?
Scene Replay (revisit the adult scenes in the game)
Bugs & stuff (those here & elsewhere)
Updated Briley / Jack animations

There's also a .70 update with more content, and the .75 update preview (it comes out in March, but the dev released most of it early to select patrons).

mrbigchungus

Mr Brosef Chungus
Game Developer
Nov 1, 2019
Tags are missing too (possible to get somebody to update those?):
Anal sex
Animated
Spanking
Big tits (Briley / Summer qualify I think lol)
Group sex
Sex toys
Teasing (Not sure, but the scene with Polly / Vivien seems like it qualifies, no?)
Titfuck (scene with Jack / Uma)

Those are all I can think of off the top of my head.

Ikarius

Compressor
Nov 13, 2017
Romancing the Kingdom [v0.70] [Jill Gates] - Compressed

Original PC Size: 2.19 GB

Compressed PC Size: 243.1 MB
Compressed MAC Size: 241.7 MB

This compression is unofficial and may break the game.

mrbigchungus

Mr Brosef Chungus
Game Developer
Nov 1, 2019
There's an android version of .70, the , same as the free desktop version.
(patreon link to the public post).

>what's new
The in game Scene Gallery shows, I think, like 4 new scenes from .70 that weren't in .65; those are pretty self explanatory...but, the earlier .70 version didn't have the scene gallery. Shrug. Not sure which version is linked in the top post (either original or improved .70). Newer versions have a lot more animation than the older scenes, from what I've played.

There's a version issue with the beta .75 too, as there are two versions already released. Lol.

AJLee7385

Game Developer
Jun 25, 2019
I hope Polly will be on the throne and (at the same time) only have relationships with girls!
for me I don't wanna have sex with guys but there's a easy way around the producing heir if she someone grew a futa cock she could just shag one of the herm girls ego produce an heir

Kind Nightmares

Instinct Unleashed developer
Game Developer
Oct 1, 2019
for me I don't wanna have sex with guys but there's a easy way around the producing heir if she someone grew a futa cock she could just shag one of the herm girls ego produce an heir
Pretty sure someone said on one of the previous pages that dev don't like futas so we have to stick with this shithead Jack. My nobody needed opinion, it's better to give up the throne for a whore sister and live quietly away from your family as one of the possible endings.

Virulenz

Engaged Member
Sep 27, 2017
Easy perhaps, but even more disgusting. All you need is a guy with a cup behind a closed door. Well, personally i consider a pregnant FP as game over, but at least you dont need to see a dick this way...
A better way in a story surrounding a holy sword would just be some magic ^^

Reactions: mofonistik

AJLee7385

Game Developer
Jun 25, 2019
Easy perhaps, but even more disgusting. All you need is a guy with a cup behind a closed door. Well, personally i consider a pregnant FP as game over, but at least you dont need to see a dick this way...
A better way in a story surrounding a holy sword would just be some magic ^^
invetro works two

mrbigchungus

Mr Brosef Chungus
Game Developer
Nov 1, 2019
> Android port plz

There's an ...only trouble is it wasn't leaked here; the tho'.

> stick with this shithead Jack
ha ha ha, well, if you don't like Jack, as I understand, the .75 update is all lesbian, tons of animation, four new scenes.

• Red Heart
Reactions: BUCCO and sian

sian

Jan 12, 2018
> Android port plz

There's an ...only trouble is it wasn't leaked here; the tho'.

> stick with this shithead Jack
ha ha ha, well, if you don't like Jack, as I understand, the .75 update is all lesbian, tons of animation, four new scenes.
Thanks

3.60 star(s) 5 Votes