jillgates

Game Developer
Oct 10, 2017
>is here any mother daughter incest?

I've been thinking about one particular scene since the beginning; however, I believe I'll need to make a patch of some kind and ensure it's not officially part of the game to avoid any issues with Patreon.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Hi Grasmeijer -

Jack can romance Briley if he scores low with Polly, there will be a few evenings where after being with Polly, Jack will have a conversation with Briley. It should be relatively straightforward from there. The game progression is setup in a way that if Jack doesn't pursue Polly, he has more chances with Briley.

jillgates

Game Developer
Oct 10, 2017
Thanks, @UncleVT - I'll need to learn how that works when / if I decide to pursue that theme.

@SMDB - the next release for Romancing the Kingdom I'm planning the end of July, at present, I'm wrapping up the next Sword of Wonder update. If you are impatient and haven't given that a play through, it's got most of the same characters, but, it's a first person male POV experience & I've been implementing / testing different ways to develop a game there, where RtK is much more a visual novel experience.

Centurion

Jan 20, 2018
>is here any mother daughter incest?

I've been thinking about one particular scene since the beginning; however, I believe I'll need to make a patch of some kind and ensure it's not officially part of the game to avoid any issues with Patreon.

jillgates

Game Developer
Oct 10, 2017
Thought I'd post this here while thinking out loud...Romancing the Kingdom, even in the .60 version (infinitely better than where it started)...but, it's still very repetitive when I played through to like day 10-12. The latest few releases & new content doesn't show until day ~15/16 or so, which means that there are multiple scenes that happen 3+ times each on the way to the new stuff.

That seems excessive, and reminds me why I started on Sword of Wonder last year. I do want to finish the story but, after playing through again and taking notes, it's going to take months just to get it to the same spot as Sword of Wonder.

Would it make the most sense to simply cut off RtK and say that the story finishes in SoW? Am pondering this.

Ya'll are usually fantastic for honest feedback, so, let it fly. Thank you.

Reactions: HenWen

Bryan_Colt

Jul 19, 2017
Good thing i never touched this stuff now that it is abandoned makes it even better, i say abandoned crap should be removed from F95.

jillgates

Game Developer
Oct 10, 2017
Good thing i never touched this stuff now that it is abandoned makes it even better, i say abandoned crap should be removed from F95.
Don't hold back on my account, please, lie down on the sofa and tell us how you *really* feel :)

Seriously tho' - four likes on my post on Patreon mentioning I might do just that and stick to for now.
Unless I hear differently, more than likely, I will be calling RtK done.

Bit of an emotional decision which is why I've been debating it in my own head for a while.

botc76

The Crawling Chaos, Bringer of Strange Joy
Donor
Oct 23, 2016
Don't hold back on my account, please, lie down on the sofa and tell us how you *really* feel :)

Seriously tho' - four likes on my post on Patreon mentioning I might do just that and stick to for now.

Bit of an emotional decision which is why I've been debating it in my own head for a while.
But four likes isn't exactly a lot, is it?

botc76

The Crawling Chaos, Bringer of Strange Joy
Donor
Oct 23, 2016
I think that Sword of Wonder might be the better game, but I like the concentration being more on lesbian sex in RtK.

thesgc

Aug 30, 2019

Hope you finish this one day dude

Reactions: Random07
Nov 21, 2018
It's like, there would be a Game with the Title:
Princess of Inca

Game description:
In the year 700ac a pirate names Justin "Jack" Bibero landed in middle america and met the inca princess Joanna (Jo)

And this is the inca princess

its my opinion, i can't take this serious. i need reasonable background :)
Who is this girl man?

JokerLeader

Former Legendary Game Compressor
Modder
Donor
Compressor
Mar 16, 2019
Romancing the Kingdom [v0.65] Jill Gates

Original Size Win/Linux: 1.74 GB

Compressed Size Win/Linux: 226 MB: -
Compressed Size Mac: 209 MB: -

This compression is unofficial. Compressing process reduces image/audio/video quality and can break the game, be aware of that.

You can find all of my Walkthrough Mods content here:

Or you can:

Last edited:
3.60 star(s) 5 Votes