Dole

Well-Known Karen
Apr 28, 2017
Can somebody update the versionnumber on the first side in the information text?

jillgates

Game Developer
Oct 10, 2017
Hi @Dole, if you mean the first post in the thread, just asked a moderator to bump it from ~.5501 to .56, so that should be sorted momentarily.

If you mean something else...please give me a bit more detail as I didn't follow.

On Romancing the Kingdom, I just closed the poll and the red-head (aka the Lade of the Lake) will be making a guest appearance in a future update.

Also, if you have specific requests, features, suggestions, or even something that would fit into my next poll, feel free to holler. Most times, I'm more than happy to add requests to my to do list for the games.

Dole

Well-Known Karen
Apr 28, 2017
Hi @Dole, if you mean the first post in the thread, just asked a moderator to bump it from ~.5501 to .56, so that should be sorted momentarily.

If you mean something else...please give me a bit more detail as I didn't follow.

On Romancing the Kingdom, I just closed the poll and the red-head (aka the Lade of the Lake) will be making a guest appearance in a future update.

Also, if you have specific requests, features, suggestions, or even something that would fit into my next poll, feel free to holler. Most times, I'm more than happy to add requests to my to do list for the games.
It was the first I try most to be short because english isnot my homelanguage and when I wrote more the possible to make mistakes raise.

nefar

May 16, 2017
will there be any anal in this? haven't seen it mentioned in the tags, figured i'd ask.

jillgates

Game Developer
Oct 10, 2017
Hi Nefar -

Yes, there will be...depending on your definition, there's already two scenes.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Now that you asked, I'll see if I can get the tags for the game updated as well.

Reactions: nefar
May 18, 2018
am i the only one who gets looping scenes?
and when in dungeon with polly and his guy when they had vaginal sex,the guy cums but her ass is wide gaping?isnt that anal or vag?couldve been anal atleast cuz her ass was gaping.i bet thats hot

jillgates

Game Developer
Oct 10, 2017
Looping scenes?

Some (as in, 2-3) do repeat in game, but there was a bug if you downloaded anything before the .56 version of the game. In other words, depending on the *text* you read, the "loops," you experienced may be intentional.

Now I'm wondering: should *none* of the scenes ever repeat in the game? It would make my life easier for debugging as then if I read there is any loop, I know it's an issue. As it is, I have to wonder ;)

To see if I can validate if this is a bug or not, please share with me:
* day the first event happened & which character(s)
* day / time the 2nd loop happened
* what variables you currently have with the various characters

There are a few animations in the game at present (both with Polly, and one of them is the one you're referring to) that I'm not thrilled about since the color in the animation doesn't match the stills that are before the animation which breaks the continuity (at least for me). These will probably be swapped out at some point with higher quality and better color animations to ensure that the visual imperfections go away.

If you read the dialogue (or, another of my posts in this thread) you'd know there are two explicitly anal scenes at present.

Reminds me: I should probably add a survey about this for a future update, probably .65 or later, as the .60 update I already have a ton of stuff on the agenda. On Saturday I posted the update below for patrons, figured I would share it here as well.

Reactions: Mikedazz1

jillgates

Game Developer
Oct 10, 2017
Hi Zerodead -

Not yet for Romancing the Kingdom; the main reason I put off creating one is that the earlier parts of the game are still a bit rough. One only has to read a review here to see some of the possible ways I could improve those parts.

My plan is after the .60 version is finished this weekend (I'm at 170+ new images for the release, over 1,200 lines of text already) - then, I'll start on the walk through. In the meantime, if you need help with any part of the game, feel free to post anything you need help on and I'll reply asap.

The beginning in .56 for example had ~29 images or so that were redone from the earlier part of the game; I never heard anybody say if those were bad, good or indifferent but I'm happier that those were redone. The current crop of new images I have to replace earlier ones also enlarges the prologue and changes a few minor things.

Thanks for your interest in my game I appreciate it a lot.

zerodead

Engaged Member
Jan 18, 2018
Hi Zerodead -

Not yet for Romancing the Kingdom; the main reason I put off creating one is that the earlier parts of the game are still a bit rough. One only has to read a review here to see some of the possible ways I could improve those parts.

My plan is after the .60 version is finished this weekend (I'm at 170+ new images for the release, over 1,200 lines of text already) - then, I'll start on the walk through. In the meantime, if you need help with any part of the game, feel free to post anything you need help on and I'll reply asap.

The beginning in .56 for example had ~29 images or so that were redone from the earlier part of the game; I never heard anybody say if those were bad, good or indifferent but I'm happier that those were redone. The current crop of new images I have to replace earlier ones also enlarges the prologue and changes a few minor things.

Thanks for your interest in my game I appreciate it a lot.
Okay, I want to see how the game is going to stay, how bad I am in English, I only know the basic, of course, using a translator, it's difficult to know the story, or play until the end of the update. game when it comes out in Portuguese Brazil, and a penalty there are only few games in Portuguese

jillgates

Game Developer
Oct 10, 2017
HI RavenTFR -

No, there isn't a guide yet for the game that I've produced. That said if you need help feel free to post here or Patreon, happy to answer questions etc. There are 11 animations in the .56 version of the game, and more in the .60 version. Those are usually the things that people are trying to unlock in the game. In terms of failure states, there aren't any in the current game, unlike Sword of Wonder, where there are choices that lead to "game over," etc if you upset Polly too much.

jillgates

Game Developer
Oct 10, 2017
Happy Friday!

Romancing the Kingdom .60 isn't yet a public, free update...however, as I love how supportive and helpful people are on F95, I wanted to share the latest here in advance of it going free / public next week.

Also, as I read this review here:

1) the "bull" reference is fiction...that is NOT the language I use ever in the game.
2) this, "So she goes to the nearest town, enters the first tavern and there is a man humping a wench." ... is now fiction as well, since I have updated the prologue and improved this scene. I did appreciate the message which was, "Do better," I also did not appreciate the tone ;)
3) graphics "below average," ...wow.

Given that, I fully expect the person who left the review to ignore my game in the future :) I do not appreciate people making stuff up and applying it to my game (the bull reference, in particular, really bothered me).

For everyone else, it's hot and I love adult games....there just don't seem to be much in the way of updates right now (maybe the world cup?)

Phoeniix

Oct 24, 2017
idk where is persia out there...where is the sand castles ?the dunes and stuff ?
it look like west europe than anything.
Funny you should ask... where do people start civilizations... usually where the water is. Persia..(Iran, always was Iran or 'Aryan' in Persian, yeah think about it ...1/3 of the SS was Muslim) Ahem ...Persia has a variable climate and on the western portion of the Caspian plain receives over 100cm of rain annually, evenly spread through the year. Not the visions of the Sahara that most people think of. Yes, there are vast arid areas to the south east. But where do you find most of the early peoples? Where the water is! OK stepping down off of my soap box.... be nice to the dev for making this game!

Reactions: Twistedtoybox-nz

Phoeniix

Oct 24, 2017
XD DUDE! My thoughts exactly!!!
People in Persia didn't have granit bricks or pentagonal tiling was a thing LOL. Was searching for the persians tho. I think high educated people like us just have to learn to turn off the brain and just turn on the fucking dick :FeelsBadMan:
Does it really matter? There are only so many tools and models out there to work with, and they cost money YOU arent spending. Do you want something that looks good, or something that is factually accurate? You have to suspend your disbelief anyways just to immerse yourself into any story, why quibble over minutia? Especially if you are ignorant of the facts...
Actually, Iran exports quite a bit of native Granite... quite a beautiful variety of Granites at that...

Reactions: Twistedtoybox-nz

Papy.ion6984

Engaged Member
May 16, 2017
Happy Friday!

Romancing the Kingdom .60 isn't yet a public, free update...however, as I love how supportive and helpful people are on F95, I wanted to share the latest here in advance of it going free / public next week.

Also, as I read this review here:

1) the "bull" reference is fiction...that is NOT the language I use ever in the game.
2) this, "So she goes to the nearest town, enters the first tavern and there is a man humping a wench." ... is now fiction as well, since I have updated the prologue and improved this scene. I did appreciate the message which was, "Do better," I also did not appreciate the tone ;)
3) graphics "below average," ...wow.

Given that, I fully expect the person who left the review to ignore my game in the future :) I do not appreciate people making stuff up and applying it to my game (the bull reference, in particular, really bothered me).

For everyone else, it's hot and I love adult games....there just don't seem to be much in the way of updates right now (maybe the world cup?)
TY for this update

bas

retired
Donor
Respected User
Former Staff
May 6, 2017
Here's my crunched version.

Lossy compression (means image/audio/video quality is reduced to make shit smaller) is used. You've been warned so no bitching.

Romancing the Kingdom [v0.60] [Jill Gates] - Original Size: 1.16GB

Download PC Windows (218MB): - - -

3.60 star(s) 5 Votes