mrbigchungus

Mr Brosef Chungus
Game Developer
Nov 1, 2019
So do men in Scotland, they're called "kilts," - or men in Indonesia & similar south asian countries, those are called, "sarongs,"

...how about we agree to disagree, and people can get back to talking about (gasp) the game here?

Instead of a pointless segue where nothing of value is discussed and only time is lost? :unsure:

Personally, I'm bummed that the developer killed off Jack for the ending (reading the patreon page, or discord) rather than having one option with him. But from what I've read, the people who are funding the game didn't give a shit about him, so he's gone - it's already covered in the .85 that was just released.

afterlights

Jan 31, 2020
Anyone a patron? The last public posts I see has 0.85 available for patrons and working on 0.90 for an expected May 30th release. Her website no longer loads.

doidera

Jun 11, 2017
the game was going well until there was a mandatory scene with that jack and then I couldn't do without it anymore. I got to -80 with him and still I can't send him away.
a pity =/

Reactions: Exceeder96

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
the game was going well until there was a mandatory scene with that jack and then I couldn't do without it anymore. I got to -80 with him and still I can't send him away.
a pity =/
I thought the forced scene was removed?

Personally, I'm bummed that the developer killed off Jack for the ending (reading the patreon page, or discord) rather than having one option with him. But from what I've read, the people who are funding the game didn't give a shit about him, so he's gone - it's already covered in the .85 that was just released.
Dev wasn't really left with much choice. Jack got a forced scene and people raged about it. He was probably the least popular character in the game.

I don't think the dev saw much point in making an ending a character very few people cared about.

Considering at the start he was supposed to be the main love interest but people gave zero fucks about him and it didn't take long for him to be relegated to side character.

Reactions: Irad

Virulenz

Engaged Member
Sep 27, 2017
You need to do it the other way around...i cheated him to +1000 and ignore him all the time. That way he didnt try anything with my girls and accepts his fate as useless but loyal npc ^^

doidera

Jun 11, 2017
I thought the forced scene was removed?
No. The scene is there. I played it yesterday.

You need to do it the other way around...i cheated him to +1000 and ignore him all the time. That way he didnt try anything with my girls and accepts his fate as useless but loyal npc ^^
I fucked every girl that appeared in front of me, I didn't get to him for a single moment. I only walked with him in the scenes I was required to. I didn't give nice answers.
It didn't work, in the end there was a scene that I couldn't choose to send him away and yet he went to a tavern with me and there was a treesome that I couldn't send him away

Oct 31, 2019
According to a post the final version has been released for Patreons.
ya, here is the post:
"FEB 6, 2022 AT 10:15 AM
Game finished, page removal in a few months
Just making sure everybody sees this, since my page will be going away (I'll be deleting) in the next few months. Romancing the Kingdom is finished, with the 1.0 version, and along with it, my hobby of making adult games.
It's been a wild ride. To be fair, I think my animation skills never got to where I envisioned them, while my skill in basic renders + game dev isn't terrible...it's nothing spectacular, either.
I've enjoyed learning, and derive some satisfaction of having a third game finished. Superspy Steve, my first attempt, just wow. Sword of Wonder, I think was my best effort overall, and replaying Romancing the Kingdom, with so many scenes redone + reworked from the early Princess of Persia version...it's been a wild ride.
Thanks for your support, and I am optimistic eventually there will be a lot more games like this on the market, from people even more talented than myself. Like you, I'm looking forward to that day."

bjhbjh1234

Jul 3, 2020
I was expecting more than 1 ending (or at least 1 ending with Jack), but overall, I am glad that this game at least got a semi-good ending. Thanks for the game.

"CJ"

Conversation Conqueror
Mar 6, 2021
Romancing the Kingdom [v1.0] [Jill Gates] crunched

Original / Compressed Size Win: 3,41 GB / 458 MB - RomancingtheKingdom-1.0-win-crunched.zip
Original / Compressed Size Linux: 3,41 GB / 449 MB - RomancingtheKingdom-1.0-linux-crunched.tar.bz2
Original / Compressed Size Mac: 3,39 GB / 441 MB - RomancingtheKingdom-1.0-mac-crunched.zip

Download (Win/Linux/Mac): -

(y)L O A D 'n' L I K E - If you L O A D it then L I K E it!(y) If not, like it anyway!(y) Thanks!;)

This compression is unofficial and untested, use at your own risk.
Compressing process reduces quality and can break the game.

Tools: UnRen v.0.11-old(v2) (VepsrP/Sam@f95zone) - YAC v3.3 (hngg@f95zone) -

Last edited:

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
The ending wasn't great but it does have some amazing lesbian scenes.

I ignored Jack all through my game run and based on lesbian stuff alone it's probably one of my faves. Summer and Spring are awesome and I would love to visit between the holidays.

3.60 star(s) 5 Votes