Ren'Py Completed Room for Rent [v16 beta] [CeLaVie Group]

2.90 star(s) 104 Votes

Joe Love

Aug 23, 2018
All right Joe Love That got me to 100/100 but I am not sure if I am actually through. Quick back ground. I named the girls as follows: 1st roommate is Gloria, brunette friend is Anna and blonde friend is Sarah. Sarah is not in 5.0. Gloria seems done for this update but I got the impression from the game and other posts that there is 3rd photoshoot with Anna. I am posting my current save for you to look at to see if there is more to do. This is the black screen with you have completed all events.

Edit: Is that based on the counter being at 100/100 and is the 3rd photoshoot a cliffhanger for a future update or is there more to do?
I stopped playing the game after I got to the 100/100 counter. I'm pretty sure that there are three photo shoot with Anna. In the third photo shoot, she in a red top.

ut1stgear

Feb 7, 2018
I stopped playing the game after I got to the 100/100 counter. I'm pretty sure that there are three photo shoot with Anna. In the third photo shoot, she in a red top.
Thanks. I thought so. Just means I need to continue with Anna and will end up over 100/100.

kefna

Sep 20, 2019
SOOOO stuck at 52/53. I've played for at least 12 weeks since the last new thing.

It told me a long time ago shaving wasn't the right time, haven't seen that since..

Will someone please help?

Thanks!

Reactions: YukiRyu01

ut1stgear

Feb 7, 2018
SOOOO stuck at 52/53. I've played for at least 12 weeks since the last new thing.

It told me a long time ago shaving wasn't the right time, haven't seen that since..

Thanks!
Try going to the office at 1000 or 1100 and if you get that message then choose to do it. That was how I ended up with 53/53. If you already did that then having that message will not come up again.

kefna

Sep 20, 2019
Hmm, so the message to shave had popped up two times previously but hasn't happend in weeks since.

Are you saying that I'm screwed?

Thanks

Game save attached.

Try going to the office at 1000 or 1100 and if you get that message then choose to do it. That was how I ended up with 53/53. If you already did that then having that message will not come up again.

Mammon666

Jun 27, 2017
Voici ma traduction Française de Room for rent 5.0 beta (peut contenir des fautes d’orthographe mais entièrement compréhensible) traduit avec deepL et corriger a la main pour changer la langue aller dans préférence fichier envoyer a Celaviegroup

Here is my French translation of Room for rent 5.0 beta (may contain spelling mistakes but fully understandable) translated with deepL and corrected by hand to change the language go preference file sent to Celaviegroup

Last edited:

matsuwoho

Feb 5, 2018

Thanks!
I needed to complement the 52/53 when he tells you to take a shower at 8:00 on the weekend I chose to go to the dining room and complete it

matsuwoho

Feb 5, 2018
Hi all first post here
I'm in the same situation
She is happy
She swims naked and she let me "clean" her at the swimming pool
Dining room fun and drop towel event done
Seen her cleanin on w/e with white dress
Yoga naked
Girls visited and bikini untied
Hints keep tellin me to go to the bathroom at 8 in the morning but nothing new
Do I have to keep going? Can't find anything
Thx
I needed to complement the 52/53 when he tells you to take a shower at 8:00 on the weekend I chose to go to the dining room and complete it

QBaSS

Mar 18, 2019
Ty for your help
Gonna try as soon as I can and I'll let you know
Hope it will work for me too

ut1stgear

Feb 7, 2018
Hmm, so the message to shave had popped up two times previously but hasn't happend in weeks since.

Are you saying that I'm screwed?

Thanks

Game save attached.
No just that if you chose to have him shave and he got angry and said something like "I WILL NEVER SHAVE" then there is something else you missed but I am not the one to look at a save. Maybe Joe Love can. He helped me get to 100/100 by looking at my save.

Edit: I see someone else knew the answer. Nice. Now you can move on to v 5.0.

2.90 star(s) 104 Votes