Ren'Py Completed Room for Rent [v16 beta] [CeLaVie Group]

2.90 star(s) 104 Votes

BDLouvre

Dec 15, 2019
Hahahaha Love this game :love:
Great jobb Dev (y)(y):love:
Well... After 4.0, loved the transition to 5.0.
2-3 hours and 33 days and i hit a brickwall 57 events :ROFLMAO:
I had to take a break. Next day... Well, people was talking about Amis smile, her mood...
Whole the time i diddnt give a shit about no smile... And why??? The pic is so small, thats even i have 21 inch screen i coudnt fucking see the difference lol :love: Soo i enlarged the pic with my cellphone and fuck me, bimbo wasnt smiling lol :ROFLMAO::D
Gave her 2 days with knocking, cleaning and thanking her for cleaning and voila got ger smiling :cool:
Then Amanda, 100 in 57 days :p
For all the complaining idiots : IF YOU DONT LIKE IT, DONT FUCKING PLAY IT!!!!!!!!!! :devilish::devilish:
I diddnt encounter any glitches, no errors at all.
You dont need no guide, just read everything, think a little ;)
Dev.... If you could make Amis picture a little bigger, it would help a lot, couse its hard to see her smile.
Great update and waiting for next (y)(y):love::love:
I finish! The result 2.423 post,you leave this game? Anyway it´s outstanding:WeSmart:By the why PM not for me pls.

Ozel

Compressor
Game Developer
Apr 14, 2019
Hi all, I've made a compressed version!

Room For Rent [v5.0 Beta] [CeLaVie Group] PC Compressed

Original Size: 792 MB
Compressed: 450 MB

Tools used: Unren v0.8 by Sam
Cruncher v0.4.1 by bas

Lossy compression used. Compression reduces image/sound/video/animation quality and can cause the game to break, download at your own risk!

PC:

Enjoy! :D

Last edited:

aleksan-zin

Dec 16, 2019
ПОМОГИТЕ НЕ МОГУ ПРОЙТИ. 28/32 все попробовал вот сохранение. напишите как пройти! HELP CAN'T PASS. 28/32 I tried everything here is the save. write how to get through!

ut1stgear

Feb 7, 2018
Hi all, I've made a compressed version!

Room For Rent [v0.5 Beta] [CeLaVie Group] PC Compressed

Original Size: 792 MB
Compressed: 450 MB

Tools used: Unren v0.8 by Sam
Cruncher v0.4.1 by bas

Lossy compression used. Compression reduces image/sound/video/animation quality and can cause the game to break, download at your own risk!

PC:

Enjoy! :D
Thanks but I never use a compressed version of any game for that very reason.

Ozel

Compressor
Game Developer
Apr 14, 2019
Thanks but I never use a compressed version of any game for that very reason.
A user requested a compressed version of this game in the game compression requests thread. I accepted the request and made a compressed version. It's there for those who might want it. ;)

Cheers! :LOL:

ut1stgear

Feb 7, 2018
I have been able to verify I have 100/100 and don't have anything else to do. Next update when it's ready. I do have couple of comments though. 1. There is entirely too much grind in this game. 2. Don't know how to put this exactly because most dev's do the same thing. This version is really only 2 events with each having about 49 triggers giving a total of 100. On one hand it appears to be deceiving but on the other hand it's actually the dev being honest with us. Once you find all the triggers which is usually a new render you move on until you reach 100/100. Most dev's have a similar approach but this is the first one be upfront about it. This does not detract from the game play but the amount of grind does. So I will stick with my 3 rating. I thought about dropping it to a 2 but the game right now has too much good to do that. However if the dev doesn't find a way to reduce the grind soon then it will override the good and drop it to a 2 which would be unfortunate. Probably wouldn't stop me entirely from playing but could keep me from playing as often.

Reactions: wazza21

ut1stgear

Feb 7, 2018
A user requested a compressed version of this game in the game compression requests thread. I accepted the request and made a compressed version. It's there for those who might want it. ;)

Cheers! :LOL:
Again thanks for your work and the warning. Much appreciated.

Mirewen

Aug 28, 2017
ПОМОГИТЕ НЕ МОГУ ПРОЙТИ. 28/32 все попробовал вот сохранение. напишите как пройти! HELP CAN'T PASS. 28/32 I tried everything here is the save. write how to get through!
read this walkthrough when you point at the square you get the info needed

• Sad
Reactions: aleksan-zin

Cur8t0r

May 26, 2018
Stuck at 71/100. Was hoping Sunday would reveal something for the brunette, but struck out. Now it's back on the fucking merry-go-round for another weeks worth of wasting my time.

Mirewen

Aug 28, 2017
Stuck at 71/100. Was hoping Sunday would reveal something for the brunette, but struck out. Now it's back on the fucking merry-go-round for another weeks worth of wasting my time.
go to her room and open door.... gain shy points...

aleksan-zin

Dec 16, 2019
ПОМОГИТЕ НЕ МОГУ ПРОЙТИ. 28/32 все попробовал вот сохранение. напишите как пройти! ПОмогите Не кто нормаль помочь не может!! Расскажите пошагово. HELP CAN'T PASS. 28/32 I tried everything here is the save. write how to get through! Help Not who normal cannot help !! Tell me step by step.

ut1stgear

Feb 7, 2018
ПОМОГИТЕ НЕ МОГУ ПРОЙТИ. 28/32 все попробовал вот сохранение. напишите как пройти! ПОмогите Не кто нормаль помочь не может!! Расскажите пошагово. HELP CAN'T PASS. 28/32 I tried everything here is the save. write how to get through! Help Not who normal cannot help !! Tell me step by step.
Sorry. I can't help because I used a walkthrough for that part of the game.

BDLouvre

Dec 15, 2019
I have been able to verify I have 100/100 and don't have anything else to do. Next update when it's ready. I do have couple of comments though. 1. There is entirely too much grind in this game. 2. Don't know how to put this exactly because most dev's do the same thing. This version is really only 2 events with each having about 49 triggers giving a total of 100. On one hand it appears to be deceiving but on the other hand it's actually the dev being honest with us. Once you find all the triggers which is usually a new render you move on until you reach 100/100. Most dev's have a similar approach but this is the first one be upfront about it. This does not detract from the game play but the amount of grind does. So I will stick with my 3 rating. I thought about dropping it to a 2 but the game right now has too much good to do that. However if the dev doesn't find a way to reduce the grind soon then it will override the good and drop it to a 2 which would be unfortunate. Probably wouldn't stop me entirely from playing but could keep me from playing as often.
I´m a new player and play the hole game first time see my post 2.423;)

I agree that v2.4 have some grinds. But later there reduce this with some optiom skip hours or a hole day. In v5.0 you can´t do this anyway. You are busy the first 2 weeks before with the main girl before the friend arrived on Monday night. Even I miss 2-3 events before, time to short. The next 2 weeks, busy every day to get all events with her friend before you reach the end of this version.

Certainly if you do not accept pictures as an event, such as the kitchen at midnight or the hot tube stays in the water with MC. In v5.0 you have to find new pictures every day, surely you will also see pictures you know. It would be a shame if you jump from picture to picture and get an event for it. It's not a game for children but for adults and that's the best thing about this game instead of ending up in grinds like it happened to me when my beard was gone too late.

I think they played 5.0 far too long to finish in 28 days, compared to 2.4 a milestone in development.

• Angry
Reactions: Goblin Baily: DILF

Alderon55

Jan 11, 2019
Anyone managed to find all the events in 6.0 yet? I'm at 36/71 and hit a brick wall again. The usual checking the office, every room at midnight etc. isn't getting me anywhere.

Enjoy the game to an extent, some of the renders are wonky, especially the eyes but it's still a good time. However the dev hiding the hints behind a paywall on his Patreon was a salty, shitty move. Especially given the innate grind of this game.

mikey zhou

Oct 16, 2018
i dont get it.:confused:
this is not the official BBS.
and i dont want get involved in the argument among you patrons.
how about a 'Walkthrough & FAQ Thread'.

Reactions: rinjing
2.90 star(s) 104 Votes