Ren'Py Completed Room for Rent [v16 beta] [CeLaVie Group]

2.90 star(s) 104 Votes

fakes74112

Feb 1, 2018
So im stuck on the 3rd girl asking me to sleep in her room but it skips to the old man sleeping in his room. also what to do with the book?

wataru69

Nov 8, 2017
A user requested a compressed version of this game in the game compression requests thread. I accepted the request and made a compressed version. It's there for those who might want it. ;)

Cheers! :LOL:
is there updated one?? pls and thank you very much

Ozel

Compressor
Game Developer
Apr 14, 2019
is there updated one?? pls and thank you very much
Not sure if someone has requested it already, you can check here to see if it has and make a request if not. :LOL:

I hope that helps! I haven't been doing compression lately, I've been preoccupied with other things. Sorry for the inconvenience there, but I'm sure one of the other compressors will help you. :D

Dole

Well-Known Karen
Apr 28, 2017
7.0 Version don´t work !!! Does the uploader don´t check the Game before?

After I load my save the Game ends what the f*** version is this.

Reactions: dublux

meanguy

Dec 2, 2019
Hello, I really love the game concept, however lately I am a bit stuck and nothing new seems to happen.
Got the goodnight kiss in the bathroom, the sun tan lotion in the pool and the first studio set, never met any of her friends yet.
Hints say keep playing, day is day 24. Is it the same for you or I'm missing something?
Thanks for helping!

CLDꝜ

̷ ̷ ̶ ̴ ̴ ̴ ̷ ̸ ̸ ̷ ̵ ̸ ̸ ̴ ̵ ̷ ̵ ̴ ̶ ̴ ̶ ̵ ̶ ̴ ̵
Staff member
Community Liaison
Jul 7, 2017
7.0 Version don´t work !!! Does the uploader don´t check the Game before?

There is no way our uploaders are able to have recent saves and play every game that's uploaded here, as that will take way too long. They virus scan it, make sure that it's starting, then upload it. If you think you can do better, feel free to apply for an uploader position, as we need all the help we can get. Just be aware that this is a volunteer position, and nobody is getting paid for it.

Dole

Well-Known Karen
Apr 28, 2017
There is no way our uploaders are able to have recent saves and play every game that's uploaded here. They virus scan it, make sure that it's starting, then upload it. If you think you can do better, feel free to apply for an uploader position, as we need all the help we can get.
As uploader you play the Game before then the Games are most all time from other sides not from a private person and only one source so the uploader is guilty when the Gameversion don´t work !!!

fauxplayer

Engaged Member
Uploader
Donor
May 28, 2017
Does the uploader don´t check the Game before?
Yes, I checked the WIN version and it worked perfectly fine.
First, calm down.
Second, try a different save?
Third, if neither of those work for you, consider politely identifying the problem and asking nicely if anyone else is having the same issue?

CLDꝜ

̷ ̷ ̶ ̴ ̴ ̴ ̷ ̸ ̸ ̷ ̵ ̸ ̸ ̴ ̵ ̷ ̵ ̴ ̶ ̴ ̶ ̵ ̶ ̴ ̵
Staff member
Community Liaison
Jul 7, 2017
As uploader you play the Game before then the Games are most all time from other sides not from a private person and only one source so the uploader is guilty when the Gameversion don´t work !!!
How about being a little grateful that someone are willing to take some time out of their day to provide free games to you? You are more than free to find other sites to download from. Just be careful, cause most of the websites that provides pirated adult games have 0 quality control.

Anyways, the uploader says he tested it, and I believe him. I downloaded and tested the Linux version myself, and it runs fine. I do not have any recent saves, as I don't play this game. This is clearly a problem with your save, or a bug in the script. Nothing our uploader can do about that.

ding1807

Jul 1, 2018
Yes, I checked the WIN version and it worked perfectly fine.

First, calm down.
Second, try a different save?
Third, if neither of those work for you, consider politely identifying the problem and asking nicely if anyone else is having the same issue?
the game works perfectly fine, he just need to use a other save, worked with.... posted it couple mins before

-Hex-

Purging Heresy
Donor
Compressor
Sep 18, 2017
Room For Rent [v7.0 Beta] Kompressed

lossy compression was used, so the image quality is slightly worse than the original
Tools: Unren v0.8 by F95Zone@Sam and Cruncher v0.4.1 by F95Zone@bas

PC (588 MB): - - - -
MAC (587 MB): - - - -

Baxonius

Nov 23, 2018
any possbile for someone will work on a mod for Room For Rent - Amy Locator - v0.6 and then now v0.7 ?
really need this mods because its so easy to move around in game.

Reactions: Kuniyoshi

Cur8t0r

May 26, 2018
I'm at 49/72 on version 6.0. I'm in some sort of loop with the sick Amy in the master bedroom. Can't seem to find a way to finish. I just had the event " Take Sandra's top off" fire, but I don't know what caused it. Been grinding away trying to find some trigger for Amy. I'll get "check bathroom at 0900" and need to find a way for "Sandra is naked in the living room".

2.90 star(s) 104 Votes