Ren'Py Completed Room for Rent [v16 beta] [CeLaVie Group]

2.90 star(s) 104 Votes

FrankFurters

May 13, 2018
For those who think they are completely stuck , here are my saves of each version of the game until end of the 6.0.

But of course, that spoils the game. You should use them only if you think that you tried everything possible, and obviously you didn't, because if I succeded myself, why you not ???
Save files that work with 7.0 were posted on page 152 (2/2/2020)

drhotrod

Aug 18, 2019
Has no one got patience to wait til 28 February for V7.0? That is the date that Bob stated he will release it to the public, and that being only a month after final beta testing. Compared to other games it is not a long time to wait, V6.0 was released like a few weeks ago.

ding1807

Jul 1, 2018
does anyone know whats the last one is? i´m stuck on 69/70 and i have no idea how to finish it (v7.0) i´m at day ~30 trying everytime every room but didnt get the last one :(

Last edited:
Reactions: Dole

FrankFurters

May 13, 2018
does anyone know whats the last one is? i´m stuck on 69/70 and i have no idea how to finish it (v7.0) i´m at day ~30 trying everytime every room but didnt get the last one :(
Since the last 5(?) actions are spending the night with Whatsherface in Amy's room and pretending to sleep in the morning, my best guess is somehow you have some random dangling non-contingent item that was missed.

If you don't wanna hunt-n-peck or wait for a v7 save prior to v8 coming out, the Dev is super involved. You can pony up the $5 (if you haven't already) and post on the Patreon board, then send him your save file.

Someone else here with some technical skill might have a different take on the problem or a solution.

• Love
Reactions: Celaviegroup

ding1807

Jul 1, 2018
Since the last 5(?) actions are spending the night with Whatsherface in Amy's room and pretending to sleep in the morning, my best guess is somehow you have some random dangling non-contingent item that was missed.

If you don't wanna hunt-n-peck or wait for a v7 save prior to v8 coming out, the Dev is super involved. You can pony up the $5 (if you haven't already) and post on the Patreon board, then send him your save file.

Someone else here with some technical skill might have a different take on the problem or a solution.
i guess i try maybe 15mins, isnt that bad ^^ at least i will wait for the next patch and play with a save someone will probably upload someday ;)
and i think i didnt miss on 69/70 that much

Guenther78

Jul 28, 2017
What to do with Liza nighty? Yeah i could hide them but he always tell me that Liza havent live long enough here.

Edit: OK nevermind , havent done the scenes at Pool

Last edited:

Ali ibn Hassan

Engaged Member
Dec 19, 2019
Has no one got patience to wait til 28 February for V7.0? That is the date that Bob stated he will release it to the public, and that being only a month after final beta testing. Compared to other games it is not a long time to wait, V6.0 was released like a few weeks ago.
Well I for one want a testdrive before the real v7 reveals itself.
Grind through the beta so I can smooothly fly in excecutive class in 7 proper

ipupkin2017

Jul 6, 2017
I'm at 49/72 on version 6.0. I'm in some sort of loop with the sick Amy in the master bedroom. Can't seem to find a way to finish. Been grinding away trying to find some trigger for Amy. I'll get "check bathroom at 0900" and need to find a way for "Sandra is naked in the living room".
Same here 49/72... every morning I get hints "I should check the bathroom at 09:00" and "is always napping in the living room - I need to make sure she is naked"...

PS. I found it... you should have breakfast at 8:00 to continue...

Last edited:

dublux

Jul 16, 2018
Yes, I checked the WIN version and it worked perfectly fine.

First, calm down.
Second, try a different save?
Third, if neither of those work for you, consider politely identifying the problem and asking nicely if anyone else is having the same issue?
It does not work for me too. It ask me to save and game closes automatically.

esoom

Sep 6, 2017
Last time I played this game the save screen was borked, is that fixed?

Hunter 68

Jun 7, 2017
OK, I'm a bit stumped, none of my old saves work on version 7.
I get an image of the lass on my bed, with a box at the bottom of the screen, talking either about her friend swimming at 11am or similar, then it goes straight to the thanks for playing screen.

FrankFurters

May 13, 2018
OK, I'm a bit stumped, none of my old saves work on version 7.
I get an image of the lass on my bed, with a box at the bottom of the screen, talking either about her friend swimming at 11am or similar, then it goes straight to the thanks for playing screen.
What I believe that people who have this problem are experiencing is that they are trying to play a 6.0 alpha save with the 7.0 game. They don't appear to be compatible.

The simple solutions are to download the clean saves from page 152 (posted 2/2/2020) or sign up for the Celaviegroup Patreon for some direct help from the Dev.

Reactions: Hunter 68
D

Deleted member 584847

hey guys...
Im still stuck in 93/100, I believe that version 5.0 but i cant move on from that point. following her/them daily for XY days but nothing is happening. This game is pretty stright forward so there is nothing much that can be missed, i have no idea why the rest of the scenes arent triggering :(

AnyName'llDo

Feb 12, 2018
Hello, I really love the game concept, however lately I am a bit stuck and nothing new seems to happen.
Got the goodnight kiss in the bathroom, the sun tan lotion in the pool and the first studio set, never met any of her friends yet.
Hints say keep playing, day is day 24. Is it the same for you or I'm missing something?
Thanks for helping!
Keep knocking on her door, and helping her with chores and homework. Keep helping her feel more comfortable around you. More options will become available. The game is a grind at times. I didn't meet the first of her friends until like day 76 or 77. I met the second after another day or two.

2.90 star(s) 104 Votes