Ren'Py Completed Room for Rent [v16 beta] [CeLaVie Group]

2.90 star(s) 104 Votes

Kalendon

Dec 2, 2019
I have a little problem here, i'm following the walkthrough (because of the grinding) and at Wednesday 11h00 Office it has a note saying: "Event 1. New lessons.", so i go to the office and the only choice i have is "Watch some naughty clips" and "Leave" nothing else, so does event 1 fire up just by going in the office or do i have to do something else before to get the choise "New Lessons" ?

If you are playing the 6.0 beta version the New Lesson on Wednesday is set at 10:00 a.m. and NOT 11:00 a.m.

Blackj

May 21, 2018
Hello
I'm stuck at event 52/53 day 57, I can't find event 53, I redid everything from day 27 to 57, and nothing helps. would someone have a day 57 backup, with event 53/53? thx for help (sorry for my english, but i'm french ... thx google translator)
Je pense que c'est le problème que nous avons tous, car quel serait l'événement 1/53 se révèle être l'événement 32/32 précédent, excusez mon français comme vous utilisez le traducteur google pour être ma langue espagnole

I think that is the problem we all have, because what would be the 1/53 event turns out to be the previous 32/32 event, excuse my French just like you are using the google translator to be my language Spanish

Netgear

Jul 25, 2018
If you are playing the 6.0 beta version the New Lesson on Wednesday is set at 10:00 a.m. and NOT 11:00 a.m.
I do play V 6.0 Beta at week 6, day 36, Wednesday 10h00 AM of the walkthrough and no "Event 1 New Lessons" at 10h00 nor 11h00 AM, did imist some thing ?
I did follow thoroughly the walkthrough

cbrxx1100

Nov 6, 2018
Je pense que c'est le problème que nous avons tous, car quel serait l'événement 1/53 se révèle être l'événement 32/32 précédent, excusez mon français comme vous utilisez le traducteur google pour être ma langue espagnole

I think that is the problem we all have, because what would be the 1/53 event turns out to be the previous 32/32 event, excuse my French just like you are using the google translator to be my language Spanish
merci pour l'effort de traduction. que doit on faire alors ???

Blackj

May 21, 2018
merci pour l'effort de traduction. que doit on faire alors ???
Jusqu'à présent, je n'ai pas pu passer cette partie, même s'ils suggèrent d'aller dans la salle à manger au lieu d'aller aux toilettes le week-end pour le réparer, je suis enfermé dans cette partie et rien ne fonctionne pour moi

So far I have not been able to pass that part, even though they suggest going to the dining room instead of going to the bathroom on the weekend to fix it, I am locked in that part and nothing works for me

Ankhesenamun

Dec 17, 2017
1580518088894.png

Me and my homies on our way to C̸̷̴̼̖̠̗͉̠̰̞̹̘̦̝̗͚͙̯͇̳͔̒̆͐̆͗͌̃̅ͬ̀́ͤ̿ͤͤͭ͠o̷̩͍̫͉̹̖̣͕̫͔̻͕̾͊̑͑ͧ͗͐͂ͣ̐ͥ͛ͨ̓ͬ̽́͘͜ͅṆ̵̵̷̨̣͇͓̩̗̳̩͖͖̞̤̰̻̲̩̎ͧ͑̍ͦͮ̒ͥ͜ͅs̶̭̫̹͔̻̥̠͖͍̼̗̥̪͌͐̅̍̾̅̔ͤ̄̑̇͂͌̀͝ͅͅͅu͙̝̥͓̲͕̖̦̤̍̒͒̐̃ͯͧ̏͌́ͮ͢͝M̡̛̼̩͍͎͔̦̞͈̰̩͎͕̩̳̟̜̝̲̈́̔͗͝Ĕ̸̡͇͎̗̼̖̫̩͕͉̞ͧ̒ͮ̋ͫͥ̐ͫͬ̽ͬ̊ͥͬ͗̌̊̍ ̨̜̗̜̲͖̥̘̺̎̃ͥ͛͒̈͛̒̕͢ͅT̴̷̤͓͉̠͚̠̤̱͕̳͉̻̹͎̹̅̽͒ͩ͡h̛͎̜̫̥̥̱͔͔̮̩̅ͫ̌ͧ̿͗͆͐̄ͫ̚͞E̴̢̥̪͙͍̩̟͇̝͍̝̭̳ͥ͊̉ͯ̒̒̇̀͞ͅ ̸͉̖͚͇̝͓̻̓̈́̋͋͌̃͌̈́̔ͫ͒̽̄ͪ͝Ş̵͇͕̱̤̬͓̩̝̮̟̤̈͑̒͌̑͊̎͑̆ͭ͆͆Ǫ̮̦̦̤͇͍̀͂ͮ̓̈́͜ͅu̢̧̦̗̹̰͎̼̘̯̜ͭ͊̈́̆͐̌̇ͦͯ̑̚L̢̫͖̗̺͔̣͚̻͔͓̻̣̞̱̥͓̲̳ͥͧ̿ͭͯ̎̒͂̉̀̕͞͞S̛͔͖̣͖̖̝͖͕͓̱̪̘͔ͯ̅̒̐ͣ̅͑̏̂̾̓̕͞ ̨̗̩̣̺̰̲̱̊ͬ̄̋̔̎͑̽̆ͧ̾Ơ̶̪̞̺̙͖̖͎͉͛͗̌͋̋̓͐͟f̤͎̘̫̟͙͉̙͇̋ͯ̀ͩ̅ͤͮ͂ͨ͂̂̿̋̍̅̀̚̚̕ ̌͂̈́̽͛͛͊͂ͤ̉҉̟̥̞̳̻̲̙̝̯͙̳͔͔̭͈̣̺̤͍͢Ṱ͖̜̼̲̙̹̼̳͉̫̲̩̘̘͎̦̳̓͒͗͆͛̒̉̏̾̍͌ͨ͊ͦ͊̔͛̚͘͜H̛̬̯̻̭̬̪̭̻̦̯̙͕̞̖͈̝̯̄ͥ̈́͑̃̾̇̆̑̐̏͌̇́͟͡Ê̋̊̑ͪ̈́͐̐͂̈ͭ̒̉̃͠҉̹̳̱̣͚̮͔̤͖̞̳̫̻̹̭͓̰͇ ̵̘͈̦͔ͤ͐͒̈ͨ̏̏͘͝͡I̷̢̻͚͉̱̲̝̳̥̻̰̪̝̖̻̗̍̐ͩ̏̔̊͌̅̾ͣ̇ͫ́̔̚͝ņ̵̰̲̥͕͚̜͇̮̙͓̙̣̅ͭͥ̊ǹ̵̮̫̯̱̺̌ͨͧͤ̅̄͟͢͞Ȯ̴̽̋͐ͨ̂̔ͣͮͦ̂͞͏͔͚̹͈͍̱͇͇͓͔̝̖̩̱̳́ć̷̡̼͉̰̹̰̱̞ͧ̿̅ͩ͞Ē̵̸̡͖̝͈̗̥͚͚̖̟̜̠͔ͧͯͣ͆͑̓̑̒͛̊ͯ͐̓͛̓̍͟͡n̵̸̗͚̣̺̋͑ͣ̍̏̔͆ͩ̀̔̿̎̿ͯ̆̒̿͗͑̀͝t̵̡̠̣͈͚͉̖͈̞̘͇̜̯̔̆ͭ̒͂̓̎̉ͦ̈ͮ̉͒ͦ̓̇́͡ͅ

AL_ Gator

Oct 22, 2018
just finished the 6.0 version from the beginning. It was a long one. Also big thx for the excel file and for the Amy locator. Actually that should be part of the game officially...
Agreed, although the spreadsheet was a little difficult to follow because of how large it was. Previous versions had the hint option in the office. I'm on the fence with with a full-on walk-through, sometimes its best to just play the game <novel concept> :cool::p

Reactions: AnyName'llDo

TheBat

May 1, 2017
The only way I was ever able to play this game was through the Amy Locator MOD. Honestly that is the most reliable source of there.

Reactions: teffan69

drhotrod

Aug 18, 2019
Agreed, although the spreadsheet was a little difficult to follow because of how large it was. Previous versions had the hint option in the office. I'm on the fence with with a full-on walk-through, sometimes its best to just play the game <novel concept> :cool::p
Bottom of the page has tabs for each spreadsheet. The first tab shows all versions of the game, while the other tabs break it down for each version that gets released.

sdust

Jun 6, 2017
Just tried this game for the first time. I'm a little confused. I can't seem to really progress anything and the "walkthrough" doesn't seem to be accurate by the first weekend. It's got a weird format.

I suppose "Amy" is the canon name of the main girl used in the walkthrough. Do the two other girls have canon names as well?

AnyName'llDo

Feb 12, 2018
"I should continue playing," is the hint the office computer gives me from day 39 on for two weeks. That isn't a hint. Maybe at day 57, 64, 81, or 117 something will happen. I probably did some things in an unexpected order, but shouldn't the hints that I always followed actually guide me down the path I should be taking? Also, events shouldn't be spaced out more than 3-4 days apart at most.

AnyName'llDo

Feb 12, 2018
I got to where she talks about her friend and her sister coming over. She tries on the bikini. Nopes that idea. No new events afterward that I can recall for two weeks. I'd probably have to start over with the walkthrough if I wanted to get everything to happen, but I'm not willing to considering the hours sunk already. Maybe in a future version it will be worth playing through everything.

cbrxx1100

Nov 6, 2018
hi if hou have finished the game 6.0, have you a backup day 57, after event 53. I am blocked event 52, and i find not event 53...

Varic101

Dec 28, 2019
After 139 days i'm stuck again and the hint just keeps telling me to tell her goodnight, this game is a horrible poorly thought out grind with very little to no return. It has been a utter waste of time and while with so much invested already I still might see it to the bitter end, I would NOT recommend playing this game is tedious to the point of frustration. Many of the problems of this game I feel could be fixed by making some sort of character tracking page so at least I could tell if an action is upsetting the girl or if she likes it. Sometimes her reaction is pretty obvious but other times its not like pinching nipples she says stop but hugs you at the end?

Emma Nuelle

Jan 12, 2020
I'm glad I'm not the only one who is getting frustrated with this game.
I really like the game. But it's impossible to get through.
Even with the amy detector and spreadsheet.
Even with hacking the savegame bij editing the values it seems impossible to reach the end.

I really like this game it's only spoiled by gameplay

I would loveto play the game from day 1 till day 97

Last edited:

vettriano

Jan 15, 2018
For those who think they are completely stuck , here are my saves of each version of the game until end of the 6.0.

But of course, that spoils the game. You should use them only if you think that you tried everything possible, and obviously you didn't, because if I succeded myself, why you not ???

Last edited:
2.90 star(s) 104 Votes