Ren'Py Completed Room for Rent [v16 beta] [CeLaVie Group]

2.90 star(s) 104 Votes

Blackj

May 21, 2018
You could tell me what I am missing because in the walkthrough it tells me that on day 35 it is the end of version 3.0, but in my game the end of that version tells me that it is day 36 and following the tutorial it makes me one day left before the event on Saturday is triggered, which does not happen
Annex my saved until day 35 so you can tell me to skip

Thank you

Ali ibn Hassan

Engaged Member
Dec 19, 2019
Same as "Madbad-whatshisname".
The WT suddenly lags or tells about events a day in advance and it happens around day 35-36.
Am now for the n-th time at day 58 when "El pervo" should cut off his beard but office at 10.00 says to view nekkid lassies.
Presume shaving event will trigger at day 59 !?
Another "fun" thing day 58 at office 12.00 hints to take shower at 08.00 in the weekend while WT indicates bathroom at 08.00 at day 72??

"1 hour later": There's the event when "old perv" tries to buttfuck that's missing in the WT after she slips in the bathroom. Suddenly I'm thrown to 5.0 about half a week too late???

Last edited:

matsuwoho

Feb 5, 2018
Stillhaven't triggered the new scenes. If you are around 47-48 events there is an 8:00 dining room scene that needs to be done first before the living room is done.
Thank you very much, I was stuck there. As soon as I can continue moving forward;)

Blackj

May 21, 2018
Same as "Madbad-whatshisname".
The WT suddenly lags or tells about events a day in advance and it happens around day 35-36.
Am now for the n-th time at day 58 when "El pervo" should cut off his beard but office at 10.00 says to view nekkid lassies.
Presume shaving event will trigger at day 59 !?
Another "fun" thing day 58 at office 12.00 hints to take shower at 08.00 in the weekend while WT indicates bathroom at 08.00 at day 72??

"1 hour later": There's the event when "old perv" tries to buttfuck that's missing in the WT after she slips in the bathroom. Suddenly I'm thrown to 5.0 about half a week too late???
Thank you very much, I have noticed that if you mark an event in an hour and by mistake skipping you lose the event

Copyholder

Feb 5, 2017
Someone have a save around 50/72 plz ? Cause the event " Take sandra's top off" in "Enterence" doesn't seem to trigger

Blackj

May 21, 2018
Now I have problems with the 53 events of version 4.0 because it is assumed that the first event is in the bathroom at 8:00 am on Saturday, but that event marks me as event 32 of version 3.6, in the walkthrough tells me 31 events of version 3.6 but in the game it marks me 32 events, that last event is supposed to be the first of version 4.0

I enclose images and my saved game hoping that you can help me how to do that event because I cannot continue the game when I arrive at day 58 where other events begin

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

drhotrod

Aug 18, 2019
Now I have problems with the 53 events of version 4.0 because it is assumed that the first event is in the bathroom at 8:00 am on Saturday, but that event marks me as event 32 of version 3.6, in the walkthrough tells me 31 events of version 3.6 but in the game it marks me 32 events, that last event is supposed to be the first of version 4.0

I enclose images and my saved game hoping that you can help me how to do that event because I cannot continue the game when I arrive at day 58 where other events begin

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
When I made the WT at that time the game allowed me to pass into the next stage eventhough I was 31/32. Did the game let you go to the next stage V4.0?

Ali ibn Hassan

Engaged Member
Dec 19, 2019
drhotrod: Sorry for having to correct you about the WT monday 97!
Instead of "skip hour" at 15.00 I tried "Living room" after grinding for 25 minutes being stuck at 71/72 by the end of the day in spite of snuggling dick to pussy with cutie pie No 1.
This is one of the best games ever though the grind is quite exhausting.

drhotrod

Aug 18, 2019
drhotrod: Sorry for having to correct you about the WT monday 97!
Instead of "skip hour" at 15.00 I tried "Living room" after grinding for 25 minutes being stuck at 71/72 by the end of the day in spite of snuggling dick to pussy with cutie pie No 1.
This is one of the best games ever though the grind is quite exhausting.
Thanks for that, it is fixed now.

Reactions: Ali ibn Hassan

Blackj

May 21, 2018
When I made the WT at that time the game allowed me to pass into the next stage eventhough I was 31/32. Did the game let you go to the next stage V4.0?
No, it was followed in event 32 that is why I am missing an event in the next stage and I can't find how to get it

D

Deleted member 584847

hey guys..

sorry to bother just... Wanted to know whats going on because there is no changelog on this site.
I already got the game but I have 2 folders in my PC, version 5.0 and recently downloaded 6.0 but I kind of think that Ive already played the 6.0. How can I find out at which state my game is currently on? I can run the 6.0 version where i can see the number of events currently on 93/100 but I can see that number even when i run the 5.0.
and because there isnt a changelog I cant check for "new scenes" to see if I recognize them or not :(

2.90 star(s) 104 Votes