Ren'Py Completed Room for Rent [v16 beta] [CeLaVie Group]

2.90 star(s) 104 Votes

Deleted member 62788

Jun 10, 2017
There are some sex scenes starting in CH2 but not intercourse until CH3 and then limited. Some are animated and some not although some actually loop through several pics and the others are psuedo animation in that as you click through pics it shows stills with characters in different positions such as a BJ has both psuedo and actual animation. It has some that imply penetration but hard to tell if is anal, pussy or a leg fuck.
Cheers man. I might check it out when it has some content. Thanks for the info.

waffel

Donor
Aug 29, 2017
Guys, the walkthrough is more like a point of orientation, you don't have to follow it to the letter to get results :)

cn85

Nov 24, 2017
I'm really enjoying this game, I'm a big fan of casual nudity and I can't seem to find many games featuring it. Can anyone recommend other such games with characters losing their inhibitions and being naked around each other?

Sunset79

Dec 8, 2018
Ohh man ... the frustrating on this game is: if you miss ONE task you be stuck forever.
And sometime it is not your fault to miss a task.

Can someone please upload a walkthrou with step by step instead of rooms @ time. Thank you.

.. Sunset ..

D

Deleted member 1405653

Can someone help me please, im stuck, hint says "i should wish her goodnight in the kitchen at 23:00"
im doing it everytime but nothing changes. Im at Events 28/32.
thanks

Reactions: AnyName'llDo
D

Deleted member 1405653

Visit her in her room at 8:00 if you can
oh thanks i am now at 32/32 but Hints is still the same, kitchen at 23:00, any idea what to do? or how to unlock more events ? thanks

edit: i found out, saturday 8:00 bathroom, she slips then MC brings her in his room again touch pussy, then skips hour, shower when you can, skips hour till midnight, go to sleep, and done, 0/53 unlocked !

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: txemyx and waffel

waffel

Donor
Aug 29, 2017
oh thanks i am now at 32/32 but Hints is still the same, kitchen at 23:00, any idea what to do? or how to unlock more events ? thanks

edit: i found out, saturday 8:00 bathroom, she slips then MC brings her in his room again touch pussy, then skips hour, shower when you can, skips hour till midnight, go to sleep, and done, 0/53 unlocked !
Use the walkthrough as a guideline to try out new things ;)

Madbadbutajoytoknow

Game Developer
Jan 4, 2018
Followed the walkthrough to the letter, do the right things, say the right things and be in the right places. I get to day 36 and event one doesn't trigger. Not a clue what to do now.

Reactions: AnyName'llDo

matsuwoho

Feb 5, 2018
Check the living room after 14:00 a few times, there should be two events that happen.

At 14:00 there is no one, so I go to the kitchen and there is sandra.
at 15:00 the reading event and at 16:00 she is asleep, in both she tells me that she does not want to disturb her

drhotrod

Aug 18, 2019
At 14:00 there is no one, so I go to the kitchen and there is sandra.
at 15:00 the reading event and at 16:00 she is asleep, in both she tells me that she does not want to disturb her
Stillhaven't triggered the new scenes. If you are around 47-48 events there is an 8:00 dining room scene that needs to be done first before the living room is done.

Reactions: matsuwoho
2.90 star(s) 104 Votes