Ren'Py Completed Room for Rent [v16 beta] [CeLaVie Group]

2.90 star(s) 104 Votes
D

Deleted member 1497930

I keep getting stuck with talk about a visit at 8am, but its not progressing on my mac. Anything im doing wrong? also im on day 85 and havent seen the other girls yet

Daniel Pinard

Sep 6, 2018
Hi can anyone help me, I was trying to follow the walkthrough on the first page, but it doesn't seem right? On saturday 4 on week 1 at 00:00 it said that I would investigate noise, but my character is just going to sleep. And then on monday 6 (week 1) it says to remove towels but when I go inside it says ''nothing to do here'' and from that point everything on the walkthrough doesn't seem to happen at the time its supposed.

I followed every day it says things to do from 8am to 00:00. But still it got me stuck on so many stuff. Im at saturday week 2 and it still doesn't work. The walkthrough tell me to enter the bathroom but she doesnt want me there because from week 1 no events seems to happen right.

drhotrod

Aug 18, 2019
Hi can anyone help me, I was trying to follow the walkthrough on the first page, but it doesn't seem right? On saturday 4 on week 1 at 00:00 it said that I would investigate noise, but my character is just going to sleep. And then on monday 6 (week 1) it says to remove towels but when I go inside it says ''nothing to do here'' and from that point everything on the walkthrough doesn't seem to happen at the time its supposed.

I followed every day it says things to do from 8am to 00:00. But still it got me stuck on so many stuff. Im at saturday week 2 and it still doesn't work. The walkthrough tell me to enter the bathroom but she doesnt want me there because from week 1 no events seems to happen right.
The investigate noise depends a lot on the previous events before it triggers. Without an event counter it is hard to work out the best events that make it show up. I have had that event happen earlier and even later than what is listed in the WT. But it should happen sometime in the first 6 days.

filochard

Feb 1, 2018
I'm up to 42/72 for version 6_0. Still haven't been able to advance Sandra.
To advance with sandra (if MC speaks/thinks about her sleeping naked), try to go in the kitchen at midnight. Then the day after go to the livingroom at 15.

Reactions: Litvan

filochard

Feb 1, 2018
Actually (v 0.6) there are handjobs, blowjobs, anal and 69 but they are poorly animated (a few frames)

Maicka

Dec 28, 2018
stuck at 49/72.
this indicates that I have to go to the bathroom at 9am and each time he says "I just need my towel"

drhotrod

Aug 18, 2019
I assume the black box in Week 7 is just "skip hour" ?
I haven't seen that part in a long time, probably best to skip the hour. The game at those times doesn't give you any options but to see Amy, and then if you do see her, it is best to leave her alone.

Reactions: P4cc3r5

lancelotdulak

Nov 7, 2018
I love the concept of this game and the start. But unfortunately i think theyve started to worry that after the "seduction" part is over people will quit playing and are turning it into more of a grindfest. Shame because i love this concept and this dev

Reactions: AnyName'llDo

cocococococo

Jul 21, 2018
Asked this a few times but did not get any help. I tried to solve it on my own but nothing happens:

Stuck at 53/100 Sandra should arrive at 24:00, but she will not come for some reason, no matter what I do.
Could anyone help?

The save is just before Sandra should arrive. Sorry for spamming this a few times, but cant seem to make it work on my own. Thanks for help.

vettriano

Jan 15, 2018
Got to the
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
part (it jumps back down from x/100 to x/72????) and am now stuck on 42/72.. someone throw a hint? :)
I experimented also this little bug in 5.0 ( x/100 to x/72), but that doesn't affect the game and the counter worked quickly perfectly again after I passed a few hours.

According to my own experience, sometimes it seems that you are completely stuck whatever you does, but BTW you just need to wait a few days, for exemple go to dinner room at 8h monday morning and that triggers a new conversation to go forward.

In a general way, when you seem to be stuck try to break your day routine and go to a room where you don't go usually at this hour of the day. For exemple take your shower at 8h Am or go to the girl's room to experiment if there is something new. I finished the game without hints just like that .

Last edited:
Reactions: ortegas and Ulli713

klaudialodziara

Apr 24, 2017
I don’t understand it. I started the game from scratch and used the walkthrough day for day, hour for hour.
It started well, some mistakes but overall i reached all goals. Till day 37 or 38. I found a picture of her upper left side.
I guess a new update?! With events? And now the walkthrough is wrong. It doesn’t figure anymore.
Could anyone tell me the progress? How do i trigger the events?
good
I experimented also this little bug in 5.0 ( x/100 to x/72), but that doesn't affect the game and the counter worked quickly perfectly again after I passed a few hours.

According to my own experience, sometimes it seems that you are completely stuck whatever you does, but BTW you just need to wait a few days, for exemple go to dinner room at 8h monday morning and that triggers a new conversation to go forward.

In a general way, when you seem to be stuck try to break your day routine and go to a room where you don't go usually at this hour of the day. For exemple take your shower at 8h Pm or go to the girl's room to experiment if there is something new. I finished the game without hints just like that .
You need to click slower, seriously, from 5.0 update you NEED to pay serious attention to what the characters are saying and make notes if you have poor memory.

vettriano

Jan 15, 2018
Asked this a few times but did not get any help. I tried to solve it on my own but nothing happens:

Stuck at 53/100 Sandra should arrive at 24:00, but she will not come for some reason, no matter what I do.
Could anyone help?

The save is just before Sandra should arrive. Sorry for spamming this a few times, but cant seem to make it work on my own. Thanks for help.
Go to swimming pool at 8h pm the day after and you will progress at 54/100.

Keep Amy smiling.

vettriano

Jan 15, 2018
But when will Sandra arrive then? Next Monday 00:00?
With your save I can't go further than 56/100 and Sandra doesn't come. I guess that's because Amy still doesn't smile although I clean the kitchen and help her every day with homeschool. I don't know what you did before, but you made her very angry !! So you seems to be really stuck ...

You can try to continue your efforts during several days to make her smiling again or load a previous save

2.90 star(s) 104 Votes