Ren'Py Completed Room for Rent [v16 beta] [CeLaVie Group]

2.90 star(s) 104 Votes

drhotrod

Aug 18, 2019
The latest walkthrough shows Week 7 repeated, but with (often) different activities during the days. Those of you who have been following it: Did you just proceed with the second Week 7 as if it were Week 8, and shift all of the subsequent weeks forward one (so Week 8 becomes Week 9, Week 9 becomes Week 10, etc.)?
I have been meaning to fix those errors. They are fixed now.

Litvan

Aug 6, 2016
Got to the
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
part (it jumps back down from x/100 to x/72????) and am now stuck on 42/72.. someone throw a hint? :)

Last edited:

cocococococo

Jul 21, 2018
Stuck at 53/100 just before Sandra should arrive at 24:00, but she will not come for some reason, no matter what I do.
Could anyone help?

BeeSloo

Jul 2, 2017
stuck 30/32, hint says i need to wish her goodnight sleep at 23:00, i have 2 options there drop towel or dont. I tried both, but nothing changed still 30/32 any ideas?

Reactions: master110

r3ck5

Mar 19, 2017
So, I know which event I missed, but it somehow doesn't let me repeat it no matter what. So I'm stuck at 52/53 .. I'm pretty sure the one I missed was "Take shower, touch pussy" on a sunday during week 7. I can't repeat it cause it still allowed me to progress through the rest, making it impossible to do again, since now it's about touching her butt instead. Tried to look at the save to find it, but the variables are not very helpful in this case. I've repeated every steps for those 2 weeks but to no avail. Ended up having to take the save of someone else that was posted here just to be able to progress.. Celavie really should give better indications as to which event you're missing.

Reactions: AnyName'llDo

Hinatsukino

Jul 15, 2018
I still have no clue where to see the events. Also, now my hints say to make her "more confident", but seemingly no matter what I do, it won't progress. I've gone through 3 weeks with it just saying this.

Kalendon

Dec 2, 2019
So, I know which event I missed, but it somehow doesn't let me repeat it no matter what. So I'm stuck at 52/53 .. I'm pretty sure the one I missed was "Take shower, touch pussy" on a sunday during week 7. I can't repeat it cause it still allowed me to progress through the rest, making it impossible to do again, since now it's about touching her butt instead. Tried to look at the save to find it, but the variables are not very helpful in this case. I've repeated every steps for those 2 weeks but to no avail. Ended up having to take the save of someone else that was posted here just to be able to progress.. Celavie really should give better indications as to which event you're missing.

Have you ... FINALLY agreed to shave your beard???

r3ck5

Mar 19, 2017
Have you ... FINALLY agreed to shave your beard???
It was not letting me do that until I had finished the 53/53 events, which was impossible for me at that point. Like I said, I was redoing all of the events over and over and nothing was giving me the last one, since the one I missed was not obtainable anymore.

Reactions: AnyName'llDo

Grober

Jun 1, 2019
I'm stuck on 71/72 events. Me,thinking, " I wonder if Amy convinced Sandra to take a bath at night." What should I do?

Kalendon

Dec 2, 2019
It was not letting me do that until I had finished the 53/53 events, which was impossible for me at that point. Like I said, I was redoing all of the events over and over and nothing was giving me the last one, since the one I missed was not obtainable anymore.

The thing is that when you insist to cut the beard Bob gets mad and refuses saying that he's going to take over... then I finished the day and went to sleep, when I woke up in the morning the EVENT counter had advanced to 53/53

ut1stgear

Feb 7, 2018
I'm stuck on 71/72 events. Me,thinking, " I wonder if Amy convinced Sandra to take a bath at night." What should I do?
You need to go to the pool at 0000/2400 instead of going to the master bedroom. No need to turn the pool lights on.

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
I have been meaning to fix those errors. They are fixed now.
FYI, I found another small thing on the WT. On Saturday (Day 32) and Sunday (Day 33), Bob visits the Kitchen at 13:00 but chooses Clean Kitchen (so not Tamper Water). Later, then, at 18:00 Bob goes to the Kitchen and the WT says "I'm proud of you". However, Bob never tampered with the water earlier, so there's no leak at 18:00, so that dialogue never happens. I assume the "I'm proud of you" shouldn't be there, but it's not clear if instead he should have tampered with the water at 13:00.

2.90 star(s) 104 Votes