Ren'Py Completed Room for Rent [v16 beta] [CeLaVie Group]

2.90 star(s) 104 Votes

bugmenot9999

Mar 29, 2018
Any word on 7.0? Seems to be released on the patreon
Hi Guys,
Someone has got the 0.7 version ?
The dev doesn't mind us getting the free version and he's actually putting out content at a decent pace. The one time we got the patron version early was a disgruntled ex-patron uploaded it.

Feel free to pay for it yourselves and let us have a copy though. This is a pirate forum after all. Or just wait like the rest of us.

Cur8t0r

May 26, 2018
If u let us know that would be helpful.
I'm at the same place. I did find old man saying he wonders how far he can go with Amy in the pool. I wonder if that's where he FINALLY cum's in her mouth. I'm just grinding away at that and trying to eat Sandra's pussy in the pool at night.

ut1stgear

Feb 7, 2018
:D Figured now that 6.0 is public people would start asking about 7.0. Dev has stated in public post that 7.0 alpha will not be released for the Gold level donors so we will either need to donate $100 USD to get it or wait like we have so "patiently" (pun intended) before or like bugmenot said and donate the $100 and share it so we can "discuss" it.

ut1stgear

Feb 7, 2018
I'm at the same place. I did find old man saying he wonders how far he can go with Amy in the pool. I wonder if that's where he FINALLY cum's in her mouth. I'm just grinding away at that and trying to eat Sandra's pussy in the pool at night.
I don't think that's the end of Amy content but could be the end of pool events with her. I also don't think that's the end of the hot tub action with Sandra although we may need to wait beyond v 7.0 to complete it. Looking at the public teasers on Patreon v 7.0 will be dealing with Sandra's sister or the new NPC.

2.90 star(s) 104 Votes