Ren'Py Completed Room for Rent [v16 beta] [CeLaVie Group]

2.90 star(s) 104 Votes

cocococococo

Jul 21, 2018
With your save I can't go further than 56/100 and Sandra doesn't come. I guess that's because Amy still doesn't smile although I clean the kitchen and help her every day with homeschool. I don't know what you did before, but you made her very angry !! So you seems to be really stuck ...

You can try to continue your efforts during several days to make her smiling again or load a previous save
Okay thanks for your help.

staninca

Jun 8, 2018
We need a new WT , after day 14 / Amys room 0:00 (166) I can't triger some of the Events. Day 39 Events 0/32 I'm stuck , it's all roung Help.

Last edited:

GateC.

Nov 21, 2018
I'm stcuk at 52/53 events in ver. 4.0 , can somebody please help me by sending me a save to start after the last day of ver. 4.0 Thank you :)

P4cc3r5

Feb 4, 2019
Still working up to V5.0 with the walk-through. Got the the end of Day 35, Tue (End V3.0) and the Office: New lessons event at 11:00 on the Wed wasn't happening - and messed things up going forward for Photo Shoot on Sat, etc. Found the the easiest way to correct this was to go back to Day 35 and then skip days until the next Wed (therefore Day 43 on my save) and everything back in sync.

Same thing happened at the end of V3.6 (a Sat) - had to jump to the next Sun for it to sync up again. Sat the MC touched the girl in the bedroom while massaging after shower, Sun he touches same way and after after returning to bedroom clothed - otherwise game over.

Anticipating same thing will happen when game transitions from V4.0 to V5.0.

Hope this helps anyone new to the game and following the walk-through. Odd event missing once or twice but no big deal.

UPDATE:

Got to the transition between V4.0 & V5.0 - events stuck on 52/53 & wouldn't move forward to show next beard cut event in office where answer should be Yes, Yes. Deleted at this point - not willing to put any more grinding effort in I'm afraid. Much prefer the VN style over sandboxes - don't mind the later where there are walk-through mods (like Milfy City) or built-in help systems

Last edited:

Daniel Pinard

Sep 6, 2018
The investigate noise depends a lot on the previous events before it triggers. Without an event counter it is hard to work out the best events that make it show up. I have had that event happen earlier and even later than what is listed in the WT. But it should happen sometime in the first 6 days.

I tried but i was 2weeks away and nothing happen. Even the bathroom event where I need to hide the towels, when I go in the bathroom it says that I got nothing to do here. Even tho I followed exactly what the WT said? Is it normal? Or is the WT wrong ?

nthrlld

Aug 17, 2017
Some notes:
There isn't an aspect of choice in the game so much as you have to find the "right choice" through context and clues, this game would be more interesting if you got her to open up more in different ways through different events that you had to pick between, like how shes always at the pool from 2-4pm, but if you went to the pool at this time you could get her to open up with the bj stuff in the pool and that made her more open to oral sex, but if you instead hung out with her in the dining room you would talk to her about opening up to something else, and the photo shoots would be at this time and would be about getting her to be a voyeur and then you start catching her masturbating or something, and if you injure her in the bathroom you start to open her up to anal sex, but you could be halfway done with the game and getting certain kinds of sexual favors from her and not having her be open to others at all, or even, it could be impossible to open her up to everything at once so you have to have a few playthroughs if you want to really take advantage of her in every way possible

games that are like this game but not nsfw get less grindy as time goes on not more grindy, meaning that you have less time spent finding the dungeon and more time playing in the dungeon, in this game it feels like the "dungeon" or puzzle we are currently trying to solve is hidden in minutes-hours of finding the right moment in a weeks worth of 17 hour days to start the puzzle and then its actually just one puzzle piece at that time
similarly the reward gets progressively worse, early on you find a puzzle piece and you get her to start walking around next to naked from fully clothed just by ruining some of her clothes, but later in the game you get her to do the exact same sex scene you've already seen 7 times and this time she puts your dick about an extra centimeter into her mouth from last time (ONE FRAME?!?) and then she stops, and you have to grind another week or two to find the next puzzle piece which unlocks the ability to do all of that again for another centimeter of cock in mouth, if the new scenes were a little different and ended up having her take a little more penis overall but with a few more different frames of how to get there it would be more rewarding

it doesn't seem well thought out to have the second girl follow the same basic progression and storyline of the main girl, i get it, they're classmates, and her current landlord could legitimately have the cops called on them and instead you just slide yourself into that spot so you haven't come up with a new way to trick someone else into sex, but it still seems bland and then easy to replicate the success you've already had instead of having to come up with new tactics

ut1stgear

Feb 7, 2018
Are there any sex scenes in the game yet and if so are they animated?
There are some sex scenes starting in CH2 but not intercourse until CH3 and then limited. Some are animated and some not although some actually loop through several pics and the others are psuedo animation in that as you click through pics it shows stills with characters in different positions such as a BJ has both psuedo and actual animation. It has some that imply penetration but hard to tell if is anal, pussy or a leg fuck.

staninca

Jun 8, 2018
I tried but i was 2weeks away and nothing happen. Even the bathroom event where I need to hide the towels, when I go in the bathroom it says that I got nothing to do here. Even tho I followed exactly what the WT said? Is it normal? Or is the WT wrong ?
The WT is wrong.

Lukumoide

Jan 25, 2018
You need exactly 13 days to finish 6_0. Same with 13 days to finish 7_0. If you support the game, you can use the walkthrough 6_0 and 7_0. There is also a service if you get stuck (you will always get a hint what to do next). It is only available for Gold and Platinum Patrons. Please support this great game. Personally, I am happy that I can count myself among the Patrons.

Reactions: momo1414

drhotrod

Aug 18, 2019
anyone figured out how to go forward from 49/72?
You have to go where Sandra appears the most times, basically living room, swimming pool, kitchen, dining room and bathroom. Sandra has two living room events at different times, if you have done both you do not need to go there anymore. Also one of the swimming pool events only happens on the weekend sometime before noon.

2.90 star(s) 104 Votes