Ren'Py Completed Room for Rent [v16 beta] [CeLaVie Group]

2.90 star(s) 104 Votes

Celaviegroup

Game Developer
Aug 27, 2018
hey guys..

sorry to bother just... Wanted to know whats going on because there is no changelog on this site.
I already got the game but I have 2 folders in my PC, version 5.0 and recently downloaded 6.0 but I kind of think that Ive already played the 6.0. How can I find out at which state my game is currently on? I can run the 6.0 version where i can see the number of events currently on 93/100 but I can see that number even when i run the 5.0.
and because there isnt a changelog I cant check for "new scenes" to see if I recognize them or not :(
If you have 93/100 you are still playing the events from 5_0. As soon as you reach 100 the game will switch to release 6_0 events. In other words you can't play 6_0 events before you have played all 5_0 events. Happy playing

Reactions: undefiniert

Deleted member 62788

Jun 10, 2017
Had a go of it and deleted it straight away after quitting out. More grind than Foot of the Mountains but without decent content. Also tried to use the guide but it seems to be conflicting with possible changes in update. Either way I can sleep easy without ever trying the game again.

teffan69

Nov 8, 2018
Cant go on after event 32/100. Have tryed the walktrough but dosnt work. Hopefully version 0.7 would be fixed :)

D

Deleted member 584847

If you have 93/100 you are still playing the events from 5_0. As soon as you reach 100 the game will switch to release 6_0 events. In other words you can't play 6_0 events before you have played all 5_0 events. Happy playing
thanks, thats what i wanted to know :)
Lets hope i will find the missing events fast or ill loose my patience xd

drhotrod

Aug 18, 2019
Had a go of it and deleted it straight away after quitting out. More grind than Foot of the Mountains but without decent content. Also tried to use the guide but it seems to be conflicting with possible changes in update. Either way I can sleep easy without ever trying the game again.
Are you kidding. FotM is the most grindy game here. Even with a WT you cannot guarantee a perfect game and then that dev made you wait forever to the aunt and even then it was remade.

DonGery

Sep 10, 2018
just finished the 6.0 version from the beginning. It was a long one. Also big thx for the excel file and for the Amy locator. Actually that should be part of the game officially...

Emma Nuelle

Jan 12, 2020
I'm new on this forum. Really love this game. The only shame is that I'm stuck for the second time.
I got till day 50. I don't have the time to investigate every step so I use walkthroughs.
According to it, Sandra has to come visit. She doesn't. Als some other events haven't occure at the expected time.
- Amy swims in bikini bottem
- Amy has done pjhotoshoot with jewelry
- Amy is eating in thong.
- At 22:00 Amy allows to untie thong.

Where did i go wrong, I've saved every day. If neceassry i can upload a saved game.
It would be interested in becoming a patron. Bur the prices ar sky high.
Other games I play are asking,$1, $5 and $10 to bedome a patron.
That's afordable. But the prices from CeLaVieGroup are out of my price range.

That's the reason to try it this way. I hop somebody can bring me back on track.

Netgear

Jul 25, 2018
I have a little problem here, i'm following the walkthrough (because of the grinding) and at Wednesday 11h00 Office it has a note saying: "Event 1. New lessons.", so i go to the office and the only choice i have is "Watch some naughty clips" and "Leave" nothing else, so does event 1 fire up just by going in the office or do i have to do something else before to get the choise "New Lessons" ?

cbrxx1100

Nov 6, 2018
Hello
I'm stuck at event 52/53 day 57, I can't find event 53, I redid everything from day 27 to 57, and nothing helps. would someone have a day 57 backup, with event 53/53? thx for help (sorry for my english, but i'm french ... thx google translator)

2.90 star(s) 104 Votes