Ren'Py Completed Room for Rent [v16 beta] [CeLaVie Group]

2.90 star(s) 104 Votes

BiggusDikkus

Jan 5, 2018
Is version 7 only about the blonde (I forgot her default name, I call her Penny)? The other two girls, and I, er...,
the MC are having a "bangin'" good time but nothing else changes for them.

BiggusDikkus

Jan 5, 2018
I am trying to find the trigger for the last event in v7. Liza has put MC's dick in her mouth but still gets mad at me for going into the bath with her or pinching her nipple and still accuses me of turning the other girls into whores. Not sure where to go from here.

Ali ibn Hassan

Engaged Member
Dec 19, 2019
I am trying to find the trigger for the last event in v7. Liza has put MC's dick in her mouth but still gets mad at me for going into the bath with her or pinching her nipple and still accuses me of turning the other girls into whores. Not sure where to go from here.
You'll just have to wait and see with the lesser "free" sister and hope she'll improve while you on the other hand enjoy the company of the other two cuties.

Reactions: BiggusDikkus

Emma Nuelle

Jan 12, 2020
67 found. Now searching for 68, 69 and 70

I'm hoping for photo sessions with Lisa in the futher. Or a photo session with the sisters or ll three girls.
Return of Julia is also nice turn of the story.

Last edited:

Riukssss

Apr 7, 2018
[QUOTE = "AnyName'llDo, message: 3078673, membre: 436887"]
N'attendez de l'aide que si vous incluez une sauvegarde et que quelqu'un est assez gentil pour y jouer pour vous.
[/CITATION]
Sorry

BiggusDikkus

Jan 5, 2018
This is where I am stuck. 69/70 v7. It has been a few days and I stopped saving until the last event occurs. As you can probably see from the page number, I have avoided the walkthrough as much as possible. I have tried different combinations of rooms over several days; Alas, to no avail.

AyamAcid

Feb 27, 2019
Hello,
I'm on day 42. I followed (more or less) the walkthrough up to now (i miss 1 week with some various elements : it means I'm on Day 36 of the walkthrough)
I saw the 2 other girls, I got 2 photo sessions with the main girl.
It seems the "event 1" doesn't trigger... I think it is because the main girl as not enough confidence or lost some (I had one time the "pinch nipple" thing in the Washing room at 17:00, and I keep having the nude girl at 21:00 in her room saying she's not really confident with the situation.)
I think I have to make her confidence grow... but I don't know if I do the right things to !
Any help ? Thanks !!! ;-)

BiggusDikkus

Jan 5, 2018
Hello,
I'm on day 42. I followed (more or less) the walkthrough up to now (i miss 1 week with some various elements : it means I'm on Day 36 of the walkthrough)
I saw the 2 other girls, I got 2 photo sessions with the main girl.
It seems the "event 1" doesn't trigger... I think it is because the main girl as not enough confidence or lost some (I had one time the "pinch nipple" thing in the Washing room at 17:00, and I keep having the nude girl at 21:00 in her room saying she's not really confident with the situation.)
I think I have to make her confidence grow... but I don't know if I do the right things to !
Any help ? Thanks !!! ;-)
Two things that I think will help are 1) Make sure you knock first for 'almost' everything (the door will remain open when she is ready) and also check the office for hints and such when she is at school. Also, you may need to periodically check Amy's room at unlikely times. Since the events don't always happen in order, as I have found, things can get a bit confusing sometimes. I stopped using the walkthrough and just use it as a point of reference. when I seem to have run into a roadblock, I check everywhere at all times, deliberately avoiding the places I know she is at.

Reactions: AyamAcid

kensodoi

Sep 11, 2018
l used 20 game days to finish 7.0b
i think this update(7.0b) mainly for liza

some hints for 7.0b
no photo shot session
to finish amy every three hour treatment ASAP@
after liza join in ,there will be TWO breakfast session#
only ONE onlineshopping
MC will hide liza's belonging TWICE

------------------added 28/02
note
@
miss treatment three times -------->game over

#
TWO breakfast session
0800/0830 dinning with amy & sandra
0900 dinning with liza

Last edited:

Emma Nuelle

Jan 12, 2020
kensodoi
Sleep with liza - done
Amy finish - done
Two breakfast sessions - not sure
One onlineshopping - done
MC hide twice - done

Last edited:

drhotrod

Aug 18, 2019
l used 20 game days to finish 7.0b
i think this update(7.0b) mainly for liza

some hints for 7.0b
no photo shot session
to finish amy every three hour treatment ASAP
after liza join in ,there will be TWO breakfast session
only ONE onlineshopping
MC will hide liza's belonging TWICE
One week too long.

kensodoi

Sep 11, 2018
kensodoi
Sleep with liza - done
since you got a drone to watch liza
she will invite MC to sleep with her every night then
there will be total 4/5? events(i forget actual no.) each every day morning(1 event per day)
she found herself naked next morning -->she see MC's dick--->she touch it---->she taste it--->she swallow it???

for these events
spend me a game "week" to clear 7.0b

2.90 star(s) 104 Votes