Ren'Py Completed Room for Rent [v16 beta] [CeLaVie Group]

2.90 star(s) 104 Votes

jerryshr

Nov 17, 2017
I'm really stuck on 7.0 Beta, 42/70, Nighty, should i hide it? Yes, Jane has not lived here long enough. He says something earlier about his old tricks which was the washing machine i think but i keep going in there and apart from some interaction with the girls nothing else.
fine her in washing room and in bathroom

BadRobt

Dec 21, 2019
Ok- I am seriously stuck in an endless vortex. I think have version 5.0 beta (that is what my game file folder says anyway) and am stuck at 31/32. I see where others are up to 100 or so. Any hints other than "Visit her in the kitchen at 2300?" Do I need to download an update or anything? I love this girl!

Ali ibn Hassan

Engaged Member
Dec 19, 2019
Ok- I am seriously stuck in an endless vortex. I think have version 5.0 beta (that is what my game file folder says anyway) and am stuck at 31/32. I see where others are up to 100 or so. Any hints other than "Visit her in the kitchen at 2300?" Do I need to download an update or anything? I love this girl!
Hit the DL button now and enjoy!
But don't you dare snatch my baby away! She's mine. I hope and truly believe.
My precious !

Last edited:

AnyName'llDo

Feb 12, 2018
One of the reasons why you don't see more tips from people in the comments is you can find events in a different order.

BiggusDikkus

Jan 5, 2018
One of the reasons why you don't see more tips from people in the comments is you can find events in a different order.
I made the mistake of using someone else's save. Even though the event numbers were the same, the day numbers were out of whack. I finally got discouraged enough with events not happening and going to rooms expecting one thing to happen but finding something else, that I started over using the revised version of the W/T (very helpful BTW). I am now on Day 17 which is a Friday on the spreadsheet. However, on Thursday 1400 I was supposed to Enter Amy's room and stay but she wasn't there. I did get this exception error as I was leaving the room. I hit "Ignore" and the game continued. At 1800 I am supposed to go to the wash room to wash her nightie (weird considering I should do that when she is at school) and I get "Nothing to do here" so I went to the kitchen, where she normally is at this time, and found her there. Now, on Friday, for the second time, I am supposed to go to Amy's room at 1000 and "Steal panties scene. Yes. Yes." but again "nothing to do here." I am going to see if maybe that is out of order as I found other things but the problem here is, I never ordered any others ... I am not sure what to expect next so I don't know where to go and if it is the right thing to do. Perhaps the Dev's posse can shed some light on this.

BadRobt

Dec 21, 2019
Still stuck at 31/32. Downloaded the new version and played 6 more game days. There were a few new small things but can't seem to get anywhere. Hint only says "Say goodnight to her in the kitchen at 2300" which I have been doing every night. What am I missing? My usual routine: 8am shower, 9am visit her in bathroom, 10am clean kitchen, 11am nothing, noon computer, 1pm nothing, 2pm pool, 3pm pool, 4pm pool or living room, 5pm washroom, 6pm kitchen or washroom, 7pm her room, 8pm dinner, 9pm kitchen, 10pm her room, 11pm kitchen, midnight bed.

I have tried every other combo I could think of.

2.90 star(s) 104 Votes