Ren'Py Completed Room for Rent [v16 beta] [CeLaVie Group]

2.90 star(s) 104 Votes

Stevescu

Jul 22, 2019
I'm really stuck on 7.0 Beta, 42/70, Nighty, should i hide it? Yes, Jane has not lived here long enough. He says something earlier about his old tricks which was the washing machine i think but i keep going in there and apart from some interaction with the girls nothing else.

vettriano

Jan 15, 2018
I'm really stuck on 7.0 Beta, 42/70, Nighty, should i hide it? Yes, Jane has not lived here long enough. He says something earlier about his old tricks which was the washing machine i think but i keep going in there and apart from some interaction with the girls nothing else.
The game let you no real choice to hide her nighty or not. Before the right moment, you just can't, when it is, just do it !

ut1stgear

Feb 7, 2018
Had the same issue. Just keep doing other things and checking in Amy's room to try to hide nightie and eventually it will let you do it.

scarfer

Nov 4, 2017
What a great game ! Many thanks, I really enjoy it.
After some tries and anarchic answers, I decided to follow the walkthrough... But I am encounter some kind of a problem : on day 12 (Sunday), when I go to the Living Room in order to give [Amy] the summer dress, at 14... She's not there ! If I wait one hour, I can give her the dress... but I miss talking with her concerning her background...
Some one ?
There were several places in the walkthrough like this for me during the first 3 weeks. In fact, I think I went an extra week and still couldn't trigger giving Amy the maid uniform. Despite following the spreadsheet as best as I could.

Reactions: AyamAcid

Minengeschoss

Nov 25, 2018
Just unren the fucking game. Literally 90% of the posts here are about "help, I'm stuck at XX/YY events". Why bother?

It's like you're bouncing your heads against the Maginot Line when there's an easy way around it.

Reactions: alfeatcat

Ouga

Apr 28, 2019
0.6 version sucks balls so many stuck points the story just doesn't proceed with the 2nd girl when 1st girl is sick in bed.....

BiggusDikkus

Jan 5, 2018
Okay, I know this is starting to sound like a broken record but, it is Friday, second week of version 5, and I have accomplished all the events up to that point, I can get event 71 at breakfast but at 1300 I go to Amy's room and open door, she gets mad, and I get run out again. Is that supposed to happen or should I have knocked first?

Now it is Saturday and I am supposed to hide Liza's panties but it doesn't happen and the rest of the day is shot - no events. I can't successfully do tests on Liza in the kitchen or interact with her properly at the pool. At this point I wouldn't complain if someone gave me a save from Friday (w/event 71) or tell me how I should interact with Liza previous to that day. I do follow the new and improved W/T (thanks for that) when necessary.

Oh, and Liza is called Sandra in the W/T.

Celaviegroup

Game Developer
Aug 27, 2018
Okay, I know this is starting to sound like a broken record but, it is Friday, second week of version 5, and I have accomplished all the events up to that point, I can get event 71 at breakfast but at 1300 I go to Amy's room and open door, she gets mad, and I get run out again. Is that supposed to happen or should I have knocked first?

Now it is Saturday and I am supposed to hide Liza's panties but it doesn't happen and the rest of the day is shot - no events. I can't successfully do tests on Liza in the kitchen or interact with her properly at the pool. At this point I wouldn't complain if someone gave me a save from Friday (w/event 71) or tell me how I should interact with Liza previous to that day. I do follow the new and improved W/T (thanks for that) when necessary.

Oh, and Liza is called Sandra in the W/T.
Just continue to open the door - she'll be used to it :)

BiggusDikkus

Jan 5, 2018
Re: Hiding Sandra's panties. For some reason I confused Liza with Sandra. So..., please forgive me Mr. Dev but I checked to see if Sandra's score changed on the days before event 71 and Sandra's name is undefined. Amy's and Liza's are there. Amy's changed from 150 to 151 at event 71 Liza's is at 11. I'm not changing anything but I am trying to find Sandra's trigger. Might I have screwed something up when she first visited?

I like this game (I can directly relate to the old man; beard and beard removal included) but I was laid off for the winter and money's tight. ASAP I will definitely become a member. I do have a question though, is Amy really giving the Old Fellow a BJ or just putting it in her mouth. He doesn't seem to having an orgasm.

Last edited:

Floggendash

Dec 10, 2018
How do I start v7.0? Currently I'm at 73/72 in V6.0 (I know, weirded me out too) and stuck with Amy needing me to visit her constantly which makes finding the right place and time to advance the story really frustrating.

Cernunnos.

May 27, 2017
Didn't even get the the apartment before I said fuck-it due to the awful navigation system. Not sure if it's indicative of the entire game but I'm not here to play 'where's Waldo' with a single point on the screen.

2.90 star(s) 104 Votes