Ren'Py Completed Room for Rent [v16 beta] [CeLaVie Group]

2.90 star(s) 104 Votes

Ali ibn Hassan

Engaged Member
Dec 19, 2019
Had the same and couldn't find the last event. In the end I checked the save file, and found out the the event counter miscounted.
I had all 70 events for v7 checked in the save file (look for a7_xx and make sure it is set to 1), but the event counter was only at 69. So at some point, due to some combination I did, the counter seem to have skipped one event.
Same thing here at my end.
Went grinding through two weeks before I gave up and checked saves.
I think it was along the morning events with sister 2 (Moira in my book) that the counter never went up though she made progress.

neman

Jan 5, 2020
If someone else is stuck at 69/70 v7 there is one event with Liza at breakfast , but it has to be done after repeating sleeping night scene with her,
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
70/70

a7_67

BiggusDikkus

Jan 5, 2018
OK. I've read the thread from front to back and I am still stuck at 51/53. The hint, at noon, says to bath at 800 on weekends and I do that, she falls, I carry her to my bed. My choices are "rub butt with penis", "message butt" or leave. I have gone through all of the choices (3 weeks of grinds) with no result. I don't know what the event is so I don't know what to look for. This my latest save. Thanks in advance.

Reactions: loatgoan1

AyamAcid

Feb 27, 2019
What a great game ! Many thanks, I really enjoy it.
After some tries and anarchic answers, I decided to follow the walkthrough... But I am encounter some kind of a problem : on day 12 (Sunday), when I go to the Living Room in order to give [Amy] the summer dress, at 14... She's not there ! If I wait one hour, I can give her the dress... but I miss talking with her concerning her background...
Some one ?

gilou

May 25, 2017
To LucT
the event a7_29 is missing, it can't be reached now, because it was before the arrival of liza at diner (20) when a girl said :"A new girl moved in - so Bart is busy with her right now".

EmeraldSword

Oct 4, 2019
What a great game ! Many thanks, I really enjoy it.
After some tries and anarchic answers, I decided to follow the walkthrough... But I am encounter some kind of a problem : on day 12 (Sunday), when I go to the Living Room in order to give [Amy] the summer dress, at 14... She's not there ! If I wait one hour, I can give her the dress... but I miss talking with her concerning her background...
Some one ?
don't worry about days, talk to her about the background the next day

LucT

Sep 20, 2017
To LucT
the event a7_29 is missing, it can't be reached now, because it was before the arrival of liza at diner (20) when a girl said :"A new girl moved in - so Bart is busy with her right now".
I had save of every day, when there is this diner? as soon as liza arrives?

gilou

May 25, 2017
I can't take the event by my save, at20:00 i go to master bedroom for Amy sickness and i can't go to dining room
This day at 8 it's decided that MC will be naked, if you go visit Amy at 9 you can have diner at 20

gilou

May 25, 2017
OK. I've read the thread from front to back and I am still stuck at 51/53. The hint, at noon, says to bath at 800 on weekends and I do that, she falls, I carry her to my bed. My choices are "rub butt with penis", "message butt" or leave. I have gone through all of the choices (3 weeks of grinds) with no result. I don't know what the event is so I don't know what to look for. This my latest save. Thanks in advance.
when I load your save, I'm on friday morning with 52/53! The missing event is at 11 in the office if you answer yes to cut the beard of MC

Reactions: BiggusDikkus
2.90 star(s) 104 Votes