Ren'Py Completed Room for Rent [v16 beta] [CeLaVie Group]

2.90 star(s) 104 Votes

shyguycase

Sep 28, 2019
Been a couple weeks now and still have not been able to progress from 48/72 on v6. Amy is sick and needing affection every three hours which is starting to get annoying. Pretty sure that wasnt the intention.... I've attempted the suggestions of showing up in the kitchen at 8am, Amy's room at 8am, the pool in the morning on the weekends, Amy's room after school, and the pool in the evening with Sandra. I have been unable to advance at all. The provided hints tell me to check the bathroom at 9am (MC just says he needs his towel and leaves) and it tells me to check Sandra when she's sleeping to make sure shes naked. She's never naked in the living room, and it tells me that I'd better leave her alone. Need help...

T-o-m

Sep 5, 2017
69/70 v7 ????
Had the same and couldn't find the last event. In the end I checked the save file, and found out the the event counter miscounted.
I had all 70 events for v7 checked in the save file (look for a7_xx and make sure it is set to 1), but the event counter was only at 69. So at some point, due to some combination I did, the counter seem to have skipped one event.

Reactions: DonGery

gilou

May 25, 2017
The event you miss, can't be reached now, because it was before the arrival of liza at diner (20) when a girl said :"A new girl moved in - so Bart is busy with her right now". Perhaps you miss it because Amy is sick

Celaviegroup

Game Developer
Aug 27, 2018
:unsure: The game tells the story of a pervert,
but does not let you play like a pervert. It's very crazy. o_O
Disagree :) The game tells the story about an old man that get the opportunity to act like a pervert - but in order to do - so he needs to convince the girls that he's not a pervert :cool:

Reactions: giqui

ut1stgear

Feb 7, 2018
Been a couple weeks now and still have not been able to progress from 48/72 on v6. Amy is sick and needing affection every three hours which is starting to get annoying. Pretty sure that wasnt the intention.... I've attempted the suggestions of showing up in the kitchen at 8am, Amy's room at 8am, the pool in the morning on the weekends, Amy's room after school, and the pool in the evening with Sandra. I have been unable to advance at all. The provided hints tell me to check the bathroom at 9am (MC just says he needs his towel and leaves) and it tells me to check Sandra when she's sleeping to make sure shes naked. She's never naked in the living room, and it tells me that I'd better leave her alone. Need help...
Something I finally figured out in v7.0 when she is sick, yes she stays sick for a short time into v 7.0, is this. When you visit her in the master bedroom and are given the opportunity to skip helping her it moves the 3 hrs ahead but make sure you visit her again the next hour or she will come down the stairs the hour after that.

Reactions: shyguycase

loatgoan1

Mar 18, 2019
I am stuck in v7 40/70 did at least 12 days to find a way to go further. Can someone explain what I am missing here?

Seawolf76

Jan 22, 2020
Stuck and haven't been able to find a solution. Hint in office says to meet her in kitchen at 23:00 and nothing changes.....

2.90 star(s) 104 Votes