Ren'Py Completed Room for Rent [v16 beta] [CeLaVie Group]

2.90 star(s) 104 Votes

AnyName'llDo

Feb 12, 2018
I liked this game much more after I found I could use Ctrl to speed through events I'd previously seen. It takes patience to find everything, and I'm glad more games aren't like this, but I mostly find the payoff events worth the effort.

AnyName'llDo

Feb 12, 2018
The hints aren't always accurate. You can do things in a different order from someone else, so getting advice from other players, or even the game, may not be helpful.

neman

Jan 5, 2020
If someone can help please? I searched topic upside down, but i am still going in circles.. i cant even figure out to find out in which part of the game i am.
I have option to pinch her in washing room, make kitchen slippery, she has no panties, at movie night i can touch her 4 times untill she wakes up and her doors are open at night but if i go in she screams ,nothing on sunday (have only 2 photoshots done)..
assist please?
P.S she talked before this to her friends who were suppose to come, i bought her bikini but now she isnt wearing it and sleeps at night in transparent purple dress
and game keeps hinting me that i need to make her more comfortable with me..

neman

Jan 5, 2020
Anyone that can share save when Sandra arrives end of chapter 4? Thanks
...damned this game.. this is 3rd time i am going from beggining and 3rd time i get stuck, i reached 84/100 and then realized that i only have made 4 photoshots sessions with her.. necklase was last, then sandra arrived and i totally got stuck looping like idiot evey time , cant progress sandra and no photoshoting sessions..
If anyone that can share that bloody persistent file together with save file ?
or help with this save..

ah bloody hell, finally made progress.. i was suppose to knock on brunete bathroom door instead of barging in like maniac every time, then she gets offer for photo sessions

Last edited:

SirAuron20

May 11, 2017
So im at 74/100 after Sandra moved in trying to figure out how to convince her for photoshoot...now that the hints are gone game is harder :S
plus any hints when can i hide her panties? doesnt seem to work when they are at school

LucT

Sep 20, 2017
did you have all the new events with sandra in kitchen (14-19) and amy cleaning in the week end between 10-16 (she can be in several rooms at te same hour
I look every room with amy saturday and sunday, now try sandra in the kitchen ty

EmeraldSword

Oct 4, 2019
i don't get how do you guys managed to progress the drone event, i bought it and i trid entering the master bedroom at 00:00 or 00:30 but Bob simply goes to bed with Sandra and Amy.. i bashing my head trying to figuring out how to progress.
Do you have any suggestions? i'm stuck at 62/70 ( after you got the drone)

Last edited:

morion

Jun 28, 2017
Hello,
I am blocked (55/70 patch 7.0), I cannot find event 56.

Thank you in advance for your answers

Kuniyoshi

May 24, 2017
So I am also stuck at 55/70, dunno if its blocked like suggested above or im missing something but the basic gist is that I can cup the boob of girl 3 in the kitchen at like 23.00 (I chose names so i dont know their default names), I can cup her boob again when she comes home in the pink dress. No progress with her in morning shower, pool, sauna, bathroom at night etc. If i go to dinner table in morning the convo ends with MC saying he needs to sleep alone with her but game gives 0 direction after that..I can also sometimes join girls 1 & 2 in master bedroom...I dunno what else is relevant at this point, I've tried focusing on the other 2 girls to see if I was missing anything with them but have not spotted anything...all choices seem like a dead end and im trying every room combo I can think of...MC hasn't dropped a hint at the start of the day for ages either...I know many people are past my point so I hope one of you can help...

The fact that so many people are getting stuck in this game shows a glaring flaw in it's make up. There's absolutely no direction what-so-ever and its sad 'cos it would be a great game with just that little bit more, I've actually really enjoyed the game for the most part.

2.90 star(s) 104 Votes